Does This Make Me A Slut?

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
Hey guys, this is a bit embarrassing but, Mr HW is out of town this week and I went to a religious retreat. Somehow I found these pics on the internet this morning but my husband doesn't believe my account was hacked, in fact, he says I'm a fucking slut wife . Do these pics make me look like some kind of unfaithful, cheating slut wife? After all, I was just praying at the alter and lots of boys came around and did such awful things to me! I tried telling my husband that my pussy hadn't been fucked by random guys all night, but he doesn't believe me. What should I do?

Mrs Hotwife The Innocent

EDIT ;) ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😇 😇 LOL
1646518697142.png

Last edited:
Well first off, being a fucking slut wife, isn’t a bad thing! Secondly, I’ve never sensed that there were ever any trust issues between the both of you at all, so I’m surprised more than anything, that either of you would question the other as to whether or not you’d even think of hiding something from him, or vice versa. I guess my question would be, has something changed between you for him to even consider that you’d keep it from him?

Well first off, being a fucking slut wife, isn’t a bad thing! Secondly, I’ve never sensed that there were ever any trust issues between the both of you at all, so I’m surprised more than anything, that either of you would question the other as to whether or not you’d even think of hiding something from him, or vice versa. I guess my question would be, has something changed between you for him to even consider that you’d keep it from him?
:oops:;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😇😇

• Haha
Reactions: btweets
Hey guys, this is a bit embarrassing but, Mr HW is out of town this week and I went to a religious retreat. Somehow I found these pics on the internet this morning but my husband doesn't believe my account was hacked, in fact, he says I'm a fucking slut wife . Do these pics make me look like some kind of unfaithful, cheating slut wife? After all, I was just praying at the alter and lots of boys came around and did such awful things to me! I tried telling my husband that my pussy hadn't been fucked by random guys all night, but he doesn't believe me. What should I do?

Mrs Hotwife The Innocent

View attachment 750222
Hot af

Mrs Hotwife The Innocent

View attachment 750222
I want to go to that retreat

Reactions: Desperado

Mrs Hotwife The Innocent

View attachment 750222
lol, I think the pictures tell the whole story, you sure look like a slut wife, and how do I get an invite to this retreat? just asking for a friend :)

Mrs Hotwife The Innocent

View attachment 750222
No it makes you look like a lot of fun

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
Had to look twice, thought the guy in the first photo was praying, a second look confirmed that he was indeed performing an act of worship. Good to see societal values and traditions maintained through difficult times💦

Reactions: Desperado

Mrs Hotwife The Innocent

View attachment 750222
Sweet

Mrs Hotwife The Innocent

View attachment 750222
Yep it does

• Wow

Mrs Hotwife The Innocent

View attachment 750222
Perfect Plot !!! :ROFLMAO: Seems like a good worship .. :D :D

Mrs Hotwife The Innocent

View attachment 750222
Yes, I'm afraid it does mean you're a slut. The good news is your condition is treatable. A course of injections of multiple big hard cocks and you'll be right as rain in no time.

Mrs Hotwife The Innocent

View attachment 750222
Let me lick it