Does your guy like to fuck you while your pussy is stretched from your big dildo??

Is he a cuck because he loves to fuck me while my pussy stretched out from a big cock or dildo ???

• Yes, he is

• No, not necessary he is just curious

• Maybe not but he is sure heading that way

Results are only viewable after voting.
When I have a really good dildo secession my pussy is always stretched out and sort of hangs open for many hours afterwards, sometimed well into the next dad. I love the look on my guys face when he touches me and finds me so open, his first response is always, who's big cock has been fucking you. I always answer the same, none of your business. H then usually fucks me and I tell him I wish he was bigger so he could fill me up ad give me some pleasure. When i'm loose like this I've noticed he always cum very quickly.

View attachment 611680
Sounds like my bedroom talk lol

Reactions: stonemtncouple
When I have a really good dildo secession my pussy is always stretched out and sort of hangs open for many hours afterwards, sometimed well into the next dad. I love the look on my guys face when he touches me and finds me so open, his first response is always, who's big cock has been fucking you. I always answer the same, none of your business. H then usually fucks me and I tell him I wish he was bigger so he could fill me up ad give me some pleasure. When i'm loose like this I've noticed he always cum very quickly.

View attachment 611680
Wow