Does your spouse know you post details of your sex life online?

Yes, my wife knows, and is fine with it, as long as we remain anonymous. She even told me I could post all the kinky stuff we do.
I want to fuck her!

Attachments

• 20181114_231504.jpg
    20181114_231504.jpg
    806.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 20181114_113741.jpg
    20181114_113741.jpg
    704.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 3127670c-bbdf-4c83-8a43-d1d2805f5ffb_001.mp4
    777.9 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: cincy
My wife knows that I post online, and sometimes she will check it when the PC is left on, she is cool with it as long as I stick to a couple of rules, not identifying the home/work address or show the face in the photos includes any identifying jewelry and clothes.

Reactions: cincy
Oh, he knows I post here. The real question is how many of you know that your wife is actually fucking other guys while you are fantasizing online here? If you only knew how your sexy little wives crave other cocks and how many guys she gets it from then you might be shocked. Oh, I know, she has told you over and over again how disinterested she is in sex outside of marriage. But, many of you have the unfaithful wives that you secretly crave and many of you would be shocked at how different she is when she's being fucked by other guys. But don't worry, YOUR wife is probably not fucking your friends or other guys while you're off at work or while she's off at work. lol The next time you look at your wife's sexy body, reconsider just how many other guys she's giving it to while you believe she's being a faithful wife.

Mrs Hotwife

Last edited:
My wife knows I share her adventures online. I always keep personal details like names and face pics out of it. We have children and live in a smaller town where our lifestyle might not be well accepted. However, I have learned that there are a lot of people playing underground. She has either fucked or had the opportunity to fuck several people we know in vanilla life. Most think she is cheating on me but a couple of them know that I encourage her to fuck other people before cumming home to me. Now that COVID is slowing down, She wants to get in better shape and start playing again. I was very pleased to hear that.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy