Does your wife fall in this Catagory HOTWIFE

teasers

Verified
Verified
i suppose there are different levels of Hotwifing...
Just wondering how many Hotwifes meet this catagory
- Dresses sexy most of the day/night
- Makes guys heads turn wherever she goes ( regardless of her age )
- Not afraid to tease/flirt or seduce a guy
- Has lots of yourView attachment 400392 friends lust/fantasize about her
- Has had sex with your best friends
- Had your best friends tell you she was one of the best fucks they have ever had

I am proud to say my misses does

You tell me if I'm a Hot Wife.
I love it when my husband makes me wear revealing outfits to dinner.
I love to flash and do nipple slips in public.
I love it when we walk into a restaurant and all the guys look and me and all the girls wish they were me.
I have fuck a few other guys with his approval, but never anyone we know.
Am I a Hot Wife?
Yes absolutley you are a Hot Wife

The growing interest in the "hotwife" life has created a number of terms that seem to blur together. The 'wife and cuck' concept is really very different than a 'hotwife and husband' relationship. My husband is not a cuck. I am not into humiliating him or making him clean up other guys cum with his mouth. It is true that when I first went hot he was not fucking other women and in time our arrangement is probably a mix of the hotwife concept and the swinger concept. It would be nice if we all had a clear sense of what activities garner a certain label. It is another example of what goes wrong when we fail to realize that all people are different and couples are different. So when these topics are discussed in a forum like this we do need to explain what we are into and what terms we use to describe our sex practices.

Mine checks off several of those boxes below!

i suppose there are different levels of Hotwifing...
Just wondering how many Hotwifes meet this catagory
- Dresses sexy most of the day/night
- Makes guys heads turn wherever she goes ( regardless of her age )
- Not afraid to tease/flirt or seduce a guy
- Has lots of yourView attachment 400392 friends lust/fantasize about her
- Has had sex with your best friends
- Had your best friends tell you she was one of the best fucks they have ever had

I am proud to say my misses does

The growing interest in the "hotwife" life has created a number of terms that seem to blur together. The 'wife and cuck' concept is really very different than a 'hotwife and husband' relationship. My husband is not a cuck. I am not into humiliating him or making him clean up other guys cum with his mouth. It is true that when I first went hot he was not fucking other women and in time our arrangement is probably a mix of the hotwife concept and the swinger concept. It would be nice if we all had a clear sense of what activities garner a certain label. It is another example of what goes wrong when we fail to realize that all people are different and couples are different. So when these topics are discussed in a forum like this we do need to explain what we are into and what terms we use to describe our sex practices.
This is so true, many times I come across Respectful & the Hubby insists I be rude, then other times I'm rude & get denied for being rude & the couple don't like Humiliation. - Such a pain. There should be a filing system lol

Reactions: OldBaldy
My gf always dressed ( and still does) very provocatively. She describes the way that she dresses as 'fashionable. Of course all Filipino girls want to be a model, And she did that for four years (27-31) and of course that opened her up even more.

She wears her bras and tops just a little small, so she always is getting a nipple slip. I used to tell her, but actually enjoy the attention she gets as we travel.

She fucks other guys, but it took a lot of work to break past her childhood religious barriers.

She has fucked my best friend, and I watched them up to the point that she was ready to mount his cock, which she sucked in front if me.
And yes, he loved fucking her.
She has met two guys and stayed overnight since I turned her into a 'bareback' hotwife.

Here are a few of her

Attachments

• 698B8C96-5EE2-4D90-A6A6-13BACCE44E96.jpeg
    698B8C96-5EE2-4D90-A6A6-13BACCE44E96.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 369
  • 7913B051-3286-44E4-A58E-4F4CF43BF7CD.jpeg
    7913B051-3286-44E4-A58E-4F4CF43BF7CD.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 253
  • 1F6A23D4-D073-4EAB-9FBC-7936D342DCA5.jpeg
    1F6A23D4-D073-4EAB-9FBC-7936D342DCA5.jpeg
    816.2 KB · Views: 258
  • 5B206D0B-848B-41E9-A2D7-FA162C2B65F9.jpeg
    5B206D0B-848B-41E9-A2D7-FA162C2B65F9.jpeg
    114.7 KB · Views: 255
  • F30497F1-57B0-490E-B4EB-C90FA11DC73B.png
    F30497F1-57B0-490E-B4EB-C90FA11DC73B.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 241
  • 8073E520-2D7C-4A88-8335-1797A5C10596.jpeg
    8073E520-2D7C-4A88-8335-1797A5C10596.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 356
She’s a newer hot wife as of late last year. Does all of the above. She teases a lot. Flirts a lot. Dresses provocatively daily. And has more male friends than females. She’s not shy at all and shows off her body when tipsy. Men grope on her usually when she goes out with her friends but never in our town. She doesn’t want family knowing too much. They know she has a “good” guy friend which they think is my best friend who sleeps over.
I’m town she’s flirtatious but limits herself. She said if we moved, she would be way more open.
I’m actually encouraged and started looking into moving so she can be open.