Do you allow your wife/girlfriend to go out on her own without wearing panties under her short dress/skirt???? I sure as hell love doing it.

My exwife never wore underwear unless she was wearing jeans or trousers, as she put it whats the point if you are not going to be seen. Exgf only wore panties when we went out with the cordless 🥚, she had a mishaps when I give the remote to my mate and he went too far and made her cum on the dance floor. Horny but she was so wet it fell out and rolled across the floor lol

My wife said she stopped wearing panties at 18yrs old, when she left home for college. She has a few pairs of thongs, because some of her bf's, over the years, liked her to wear them. Other than that, to this day, she never wears panties.

She wears leggings, most of the time and her clearly visible camel toe gets plenty of attention. Smiles from men, stinky eye from women, lol.

My wife hardly ever wore panties in her home country because it was so hot. Here she rarely wears them. Usually only when she is on her period. She wears skirts and dresses most of the time. When she is at work, she will sometimes wear panties home if she has too many loads in her, so she shave an embarrassing moment in public.

Attachments

• 39CA1AE4-338A-425D-A6C6-ABA04E1B7C60.jpeg
    39CA1AE4-338A-425D-A6C6-ABA04E1B7C60.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 227
Z, my ex, had two BF's she saw on a regular basis. Usually at their places but sometimes at home. I would leave when they were coming over.
And she an two GF's would go out a couple of times a month and I know she was getting fucked.
She would tell me about it when she got home and would fuck my brains out.
Sure miss that woman, she was such a good fuck! Love it in the ass and gave a very good BJ, taking them deep down her throat.

Attachments

• 100_2215.JPG
    100_2215.JPG
    919.7 KB · Views: 188
  • 100_2220.JPG
    100_2220.JPG
    389.6 KB · Views: 165