Does your wife have an influential girlfriend ("wing-girl") that helped her get started?

coastalkid

Male
From
CA, US
Jul 26, 2016
California, USA
It seems ridiculously simple to say that I think my chances would be so much different if my wife had different friends. Most of her really close friends are from her church. Even though we don't attend any more they are still her major influence and confidants. I think it would make a huge difference if she had a friend that was in the lifestyle (or open to the idea). Do any of you wives have friends that know what you do and encourage you? Are there husbands out there that know their wives have "influential" friends. Have any of you wives been THAT influential friend? Does it make any difference at all having friends that are "lifestyle friendly"?

Agree completely. If my wife had other friends it woulda already happened. But they are sticks in the mud who don’t do anything or barely drink. My wife likes going out, drinking, dancing, etc. but it’s not the same if I take her…..
No, it's not the same for that and a lot more. Like if I tell my wife she looks sexy to me, she appreciates it but it doesn't translate into any confidence. If she had a trusted friend that was in the lifestyle that WOULD make a difference, a huge difference! It wouldn't just be a crazy idea of mine. It wouldn't be so quickly dismissed.

It seems ridiculously simple to say that I think my chances would be so much different if my wife had different friends. Most of her really close friends are from her church. Even though we don't attend any more they are still her major influence and confidants. I think it would make a huge difference if she had a friend that was in the lifestyle (or open to the idea). Do any of you wives have friends that know what you do and encourage you? Are there husbands out there that know their wives have "influential" friends. Have any of you wives been THAT influential friend? Does it make any difference at all having friends that are "lifestyle friendly"?
My wifes best girl friend told her about the lifestyle she had cucked her hubby

I know my first wife had a close friend through work years ago that most certainly had a profound effect on her being promiscuous a few times and ultimately decided to cheat for good. Now my current wife on the other hand, always had girls that tended to sway her into trying bi stuff except for the occasional girls nite or weekend away where they hooked up at bars or clubs I learned later on after our relationship became an open one.

I can say I am the friend for a lot of my friends. It's why some of their boyfriends/husband's hate when they see they are going out with me or on vacation because I'll encourage them to have naughty fun if I see they want to.
Have you ever been surprised by any of your friends that have shown an interest that you didn't believe would ever be considering it? Has it ever gone wrong for some of your friends?

Have you ever been surprised by any of your friends that have shown an interest that you didn't believe would ever be considering it? Has it ever gone wrong for some of your friends?
One somewhat regretted it she said she just felt guilty afterwards. Have also been surprised by one friend but it was because she wanted to hook up with me and one of my friends with benefits and just never knew she was bi. That was a fun surprise though.

One somewhat regretted it she said she just felt guilty afterwards. Have also been surprised by one friend but it was because she wanted to hook up with me and one of my friends with benefits and just never knew she was bi. That was a fun surprise though.
I know I would encourage my wife to hang out with you! I wouldn't be one of those husbands saying, "Oh no, not her!", I'd be one saying, "Oh hell yeah, go have some fun honey!" and then under my breath, "I hope you learn something while you're with her, PLEASE!"

Two school teacher ladies become Elaine's "Wing Ladies" story.

When I met my wife she had been single for about 3 years after divorcing her husband. He had been her first and only partner as they started dating when she was 15. They divorced at 26. When I was trying to convince her to try the Hotwife lifestyle I asked her if she had ever fucked a guy with a big cock. She said "almost". I asked her to explain.

She would go out for drinks every Friday with two women she taught school with. They we all single. After a few cocktails at Happy Hour one evening they got to talking about dating and their sex lives. Elaine had broken up with the the first man she dated after her divorce. Said she had not had a date in a couple months. They told her they knew a guy they would try to set her up with. She was a bit leary but they assured her he was good man and she would like him. The next Friday they told Elaine he was going to stop by to meet her. She said he seemed pleasant and a fairly good looking and she gave him her phone number.

She had a few dates with him and decided to invite him to her house after a dinner date with intention of having sex. She said she started kissing and letting him play with her boobs. As they progressed she reached for his zipper and pulled out a very large cock even semi soft. She started playing with it until it grew so much she could barely get her hand around it. After more foreplay she thought he was just too big to fuck. As he seemed to get bigger and harder she told him she did not think she could fuck him. He just smiled at her and said she wan't the first woman to turn him down. She told him she would help him cum anyway he wanted except in her pussy.

He asked if he could lick her pussy and make her cum. She said she smiled, kissed him and laid back on the bed with her legs spread. She told me he was good and she did cum on his face. After she got a bit of composure back from her climax she asked him what he wanted her to do. He said he wanted to cum on her face or in her mouth. She said she would try. He played with her tits and with his cock. He was jacking his cock while straddling her chest. When he said he was about to cum she wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock and pumped with both her hands until her filled her mouth with a big load of hot cum. Said he shot off a large amount but she swallowed as much as she could. She said he was okay kind of guy but she could not imagine fucking him so they never went out again.

Hope this qualifies as a Wing story

Two school teacher ladies become Elaine's "Wing Ladies" story.

When I met my wife she had been single for about 3 years after divorcing her husband. He had been her first and only partner as they started dating when she was 15. They divorced at 26. When I was trying to convince her to try the Hotwife lifestyle I asked her if she had ever fucked a guy with a big cock. She said "almost". I asked her to explain.

She would go out for drinks every Friday with two women she taught school with. They we all single. After a few cocktails at Happy Hour one evening they got to talking about dating and their sex lives. Elaine had broken up with the the first man she dated after her divorce. Said she had not had a date in a couple months. They told her they knew a guy they would try to set her up with. She was a bit leary but they assured her he was good man and she would like him. The next Friday they told Elaine he was going to stop by to meet her. She said he seemed pleasant and a fairly good looking and she gave him her phone number.

She had a few dates with him and decided to invite him to her house after a dinner date with intention of having sex. She said she started kissing and letting him play with her boobs. As they progressed she reached for his zipper and pulled out a very large cock even semi soft. She started playing with it until it grew so much she could barely get her hand around it. After more foreplay she thought he was just too big to fuck. As he seemed to get bigger and harder she told him she did not think she could fuck him. He just smiled at her and said she wan't the first woman to turn him down. She told him she would help him cum anyway he wanted except in her pussy.

He asked if he could lick her pussy and make her cum. She said she smiled, kissed him and laid back on the bed with her legs spread. She told me he was good and she did cum on his face. After she got a bit of composure back from her climax she asked him what he wanted her to do. He said he wanted to cum on her face or in her mouth. She said she would try. He played with her tits and with his cock. He was jacking his cock while straddling her chest. When he said he was about to cum she wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock and pumped with both her hands until her filled her mouth with a big load of hot cum. Said he shot off a large amount but she swallowed as much as she could. She said he was okay kind of guy but she could not imagine fucking him so they never went out again.

Hope this qualifies as a Wing story
My wife and I are both retired classroom teachers so, that makes this even more interesting. You didn't really hear about sexual things much unless it was some administrator or outrageous behavior from staff. That said there was always something going on. In Elaine's case that dang cock was just too big is crazy thing to imagine. I also enjoy the co-workers complicit in arranging things. Do you suppose those gals had already accommodated his big cock?

My wife and I are both retired classroom teachers so, that makes this even more interesting. You didn't really hear about sexual things much unless it was some administrator or outrageous behavior from staff. That said there was always something going on. In Elaine's case that dang cock was just too big is crazy thing to imagine. I also enjoy the co-workers complicit in arranging things. Do you suppose those gals had already accommodated his big cock?
One of them had and when she told the other teacher she would not go out with him. My wife only taught 5 years of elementary

My wife started a new job about a year ago. At her previous work most of her colleagues were similar to her in that they were married and seemingly resigned to a life of monogamy born out of custom and/or financial dependence. At her new employer, she is now settled into regular shifts and has a small circle of female confidantes with a very interesting dynamic.

Without going into detail there seems to be a more liberal view on sex in and outside of marriage in this new group. I suspect some of the progress I've noted on this site is in part due to this new environment.

My wife has told 2 of her friends that I know of. One is in another state. This lady said her husband brought up the lifestyle to her as well. We went out there and visited but it was never brought up I would've talked to him but I didn't want to be weird. The other girl she tried to hook her up with dudes but for some reason my wife didn't like any of the dudes she showed her. It does help for real for your wife to have a wild friend. Even though she didn't go for any of the dudes it charged her up to find her own which she did.