Altiah

Mar 27, 2021
Hi cucks

I love my wife so much and I believe she deserves a big cock that takes her to another level of pleasure. But I have read in some websites that if I go with cuckold lifestyle with my wife and she taste a better a sex, I will lose her love and respect, and later she will leave me.

Cucks / does that happen to you ?

Wifes / do you feel that with your cuck husband ?

Bull / do you see wifes ignore their husbands to be with you ?

Thanks,

Last edited:
If she is not getting good sex now from you and has not left, why would she leave when she is getting it from someone with your blessing?

I doubt she will ignore you and she will not love you any less for being honest about your ability to give her what you know she needs. Yes there will be times she may be with him instead of you, that can't be helped, but she won't ignore you and if it works well she will try to make you feel a part of things too.

If she is not getting good sex now from you and has not left, why would she leave when she is getting it from someone with your blessing?

I doubt she will ignore you and she will not love you any less for being honest about your ability to give her what you know she needs. Yes there will be times she may be with him instead of you, that can't be helped, but she won't ignore you and if it works well she will try to make you feel a part of things too.
Thanks for your opinion,, but i make her cum twice and sometimes three times by my cock,
She likes the sex with me but I want the better for her.

Last edited:
I know most people come here to live out their cuck fantasies and don't really care about a dialogue, but here's my honest perspective, take it or leave it.

My wife and I do this because it's fun and brings some excitement and enjoyment into our life. I'm average sized at best, but my wife and I have great sex 3-4 times a week usually. My wife was always a wild one... had a period where she only dated black guys, had the train ran on her multiple times by BBCs, went to frat bro orgies, you name it. So you know she loves sex. Despite that, she will take sex with me over anyone else. We've had bulls come up to us at parties in the past and who would immediately try to cuck me based on assumptions. Before I could even explain that I'm more of a stag (hate all these labels) and don't do cuck whatsoever, she'd have already told them off. There is no humiliation on our end. Some people don't get it and will say we are only partially into the lifestyle. Yeah, really don't give a shit about those opinions. Why? Because its our relationship, and we choose to bring people into it and share in our fun.

We used to be more into swinging, but that changed when I realized I didn't get the same enjoyment out of fucking other women like I do with my wife. So even when I'm offered to swap, I 99/100 times (there's a unicorn every once in a while) end up saying no thanks, but if wifey is feeling you, you're more than welcome to take her out.

We've been at this for about 7-8 years now. If I told my wife tonight that I was done with this hobby and wanted to stop, she'd say ok great, what's next? I'd do the same for her. We've done a lot of crazy and awesome shit together; backpacked across a lot of Europe, hiked the Pacific Crest Trail, lived in the Caribbean's for a while to help with hurricane efforts, etc. What we do here is just another one of those adventures, and once we feel like it's done, we will move on to the next chapter. Maybe have kids, move somewhere to settle down, who the hell knows?

In short, I hear and appreciate your concerns about pleasuring your wife; that's your role as her husband. Whether you guys get into sharing or not, that's a conversation for you two to work out. If you guys love each other, this can strengthen the relationship in ways you can only imagine. Life is too short to keep your thoughts from your partner.

Thanks for your opinion 🌹
assumptions
I know most people come here to live out their cuck fantasies and don't really care about a dialogue, but here's my honest perspective, take it or leave it.

My wife and I do this because it's fun and brings some excitement and enjoyment into our life. I'm average sized at best, but my wife and I have great sex 3-4 times a week usually. My wife was always a wild one... had a period where she only dated black guys, had the train ran on her multiple times by BBCs, went to frat bro orgies, you name it. So you know she loves sex. Despite that, she will take sex with me over anyone else. We've had bulls come up to us at parties in the past and who would immediately try to cuck me based on assumptions. Before I could even explain that I'm more of a stag (hate all these labels) and don't do cuck whatsoever, she'd have already told them off. There is no humiliation on our end. Some people don't get it and will say we are only partially into the lifestyle. Yeah, really don't give a shit about those opinions. Why? Because its our relationship, and we choose to bring people into it and share in our fun.

We used to be more into swinging, but that changed when I realized I didn't get the same enjoyment out of fucking other women like I do with my wife. So even when I'm offered to swap, I 99/100 times (there's a unicorn every once in a while) end up saying no thanks, but if wifey is feeling you, you're more than welcome to take her out.

We've been at this for about 7-8 years now. If I told my wife tonight that I was done with this hobby and wanted to stop, she'd say ok great, what's next? I'd do the same for her. We've done a lot of crazy and awesome shit together; backpacked across a lot of Europe, hiked the Pacific Crest Trail, lived in the Caribbean's for a while to help with hurricane efforts, etc. What we do here is just another one of those adventures, and once we feel like it's done, we will move on to the next chapter. Maybe have kids, move somewhere to settle down, who the hell knows?

In short, I hear and appreciate your concerns about pleasuring your wife; that's your role as her husband. Whether you guys get into sharing or not, that's a conversation for you two to work out. If you guys love each other, this can strengthen the relationship in ways you can only imagine. Life is too short to keep your thoughts from your partner.

Thanks alot for these words 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: Rushton
If something clicks with another person it clicks, does not matter if they’re married with kids single working together meet in a bar or are part of shared sex it just happens. I introduced him to my girlfriend who I lived with in a relationship for a 3sum he married her I married someone else which was a mistake and him and my ex girlfriend took me in and protected me at a bad time in my life. My girlfriend was very pleased to have me back he tried hard not to be but didn’t stand a chance. If she doesn’t meet Mr Right when you share your wife with other men she might just as easily meet him in the supermarket, a bigger cock might give him an advantage but if the partnership isn’t rock solid it’s going to end in tears one way or another In any case which is what happened to me.

Have you asked her what she wants and needs.

nobody will make his fantasy become reality by asking from the other partner to do it, most of the fantasies the normal people never thinking about it. So you have to do plan for your partner to test what can he or she accepted. If you like seeing your wife fucked by big cock you have to convince her to that, otherwise she will never thinking about it especially if you good in bed.

Do you get my point ?

Reactions: slavesimon
If something clicks with another person it clicks, does not matter if they’re married with kids single working together meet in a bar or are part of shared sex it just happens. I introduced him to my girlfriend who I lived with in a relationship for a 3sum he married her I married someone else which was a mistake and him and my ex girlfriend took me in and protected me at a bad time in my life. My girlfriend was very pleased to have me back he tried hard not to be but didn’t stand a chance. If she doesn’t meet Mr Right when you share your wife with other men she might just as easily meet him in the supermarket, a bigger cock might give him an advantage but if the partnership isn’t rock solid it’s going to end in tears one way or another In any case which is what happened to me.

thanks for you comment

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
I love my husband completely and forever
He loves me and that is why he lets me lock his cock up and allows me to be fucked by other men
The sex with other men is just that sex, and nothing more
He loves seeing my pussy filled with others cum

Thanks for your comment, but did feel something to other men especially one or two? His talk or jocks anything makes him better than your wife.

If you allow me, you make sex with numbers of men , what is make someone better in bed ? The big size , muscles , his smell or just the strength.

Thanks 🌹

We are a long term cuck couple my wife having taken a lover within our marriage when she was about 21, we had met as she turned 16 and she was untouched, once she had given me her virginity she naturally wanted to explore her sexuality but wanted me as her BF too.

It was never about me having a small dick more about my lack of experience using it and put simply she wanted more than i could give her having taken another boys cock when she was 17 and confessed immediately to me, a strange thing to admit to your BF. In reality overtime she has said i probably was always destined to be her cuck husband.

It was she that wanted this and she using my then best friend converted me into accepting she liked a bit extra, or as ive always said it was she that made me skillfully into her cuck husband, a 6ft 4 masculine man who watched his wife being seduced and sat and enjoyed and watched this mindblowing experience. Then later accepted her desires lay at the hand of another man a skillful bit of female manipulation over several years.

However she remained insainly jealous and possessive about me even looking at another women, dispite accepting and enjoying i allowed her to have a lover.

Over the years i admit i drove this as much as she liked doing this, with a string of long term lovers sourced by me, she always has acted as if reluctant doing this "for me" as she knew now i liked this LS but has never wanted to portray herself as enjoying the benefits of a lover.

Years since she commenced semi feminizing me, bit by bit, knickers, CB, painting my toe nails and more, time has shown me her defence mechanism to prevent me from straying and as she has always said, you like this too, yes i do. Her long term lovers do too, effectively removing me from her sex life so they remain her exclusive lover.

We remain deeply in love and intune with each other as best friends, i am her cuck husband she still portraying herself as semi reluctant but then kneels when her lover walks through the door in complete submission to him but would not do this to me.

One problem overtime was my realisation that whilst as normal people we are both very dominant characters, sexually we are both very submissive, so neither of us sexually dominant over the other. She has lost respect for me as her lover, she doesnt need my cock and we both know this, why? after seeing her having multi orgasms over many hours at the hand of skilled lovers has distroyed my sexual confidence completely, so i remain a locked cuck husband gaining mental stimulation from her plays.

Its a dangerous game we have played over 30 plus years, the loss of my active sexuality painfully surrendered to my wife who didnt need me sexually.

We chatted about this and she said, i had become more of a brother or sister to her now and found this so very sad, but what did she expect???
As i replied you turned me into what you wanted me to become.

The following day i dressed in my daily allocated knickers, girls jeans and was allocated suspenders for a treat. My CB being semi permanent fitment, my collar is permanent and we went shopping as normal, but in reality we are anything but a normal couple and we acknowledge this to each other.

Thankfully we have kept our hobby hidden from those we know so can just act as everyone else does, the only thing that our friends have commented on is we always kiss and hold hand even after all these years.

We are a long term cuck couple my wife having taken a lover within our marriage when she was about 21, we had met as she turned 16 and she was untouched, once she had given me her virginity she naturally wanted to explore her sexuality but wanted me as her BF too.

It was never about me having a small dick more about my lack of experience using it and put simply she wanted more than i could give her having taken another boys cock when she was 17 and confessed immediately to me, a strange thing to admit to your BF. In reality overtime she has said i probably was always destined to be her cuck husband.

It was she that wanted this and she using my then best friend converted me into accepting she liked a bit extra, or as ive always said it was she that made me skillfully into her cuck husband, a 6ft 4 masculine man who watched his wife being seduced and sat and enjoyed and watched this mindblowing experience. Then later accepted her desires lay at the hand of another man a skillful bit of female manipulation over several years.

However she remained insainly jealous and possessive about me even looking at another women, dispite accepting and enjoying i allowed her to have a lover.

Over the years i admit i drove this as much as she liked doing this, with a string of long term lovers sourced by me, she always has acted as if reluctant doing this "for me" as she knew now i liked this LS but has never wanted to portray herself as enjoying the benefits of a lover.

Years since she commenced semi feminizing me, bit by bit, knickers, CB, painting my toe nails and more, time has shown me her defence mechanism to prevent me from straying and as she has always said, you like this too, yes i do. Her long term lovers do too, effectively removing me from her sex life so they remain her exclusive lover.

We remain deeply in love and intune with each other as best friends, i am her cuck husband she still portraying herself as semi reluctant but then kneels when her lover walks through the door in complete submission to him but would not do this to me.

One problem overtime was my realisation that whilst as normal people we are both very dominant characters, sexually we are both very submissive, so neither of us sexually dominant over the other. She has lost respect for me as her lover, she doesnt need my cock and we both know this, why? after seeing her having multi orgasms over many hours at the hand of skilled lovers has distroyed my sexual confidence completely, so i remain a locked cuck husband gaining mental stimulation from her plays.

Its a dangerous game we have played over 30 plus years, the loss of my active sexuality painfully surrendered to my wife who didnt need me sexually.

We chatted about this and she said, i had become more of a brother or sister to her now and found this so very sad, but what did she expect???
As i replied you turned me into what you wanted me to become.

The following day i dressed in my daily allocated knickers, girls jeans and was allocated suspenders for a treat. My CB being semi permanent fitment, my collar is permanent and we went shopping as normal, but in reality we are anything but a normal couple and we acknowledge this to each other.

Thankfully we have kept our hobby hidden from those we know so can just act as everyone else does, the only thing that our friends have commented on is we always kiss and hold hand even after all these years.
i'm glad this has worked for you both after all these years.

yes I still love my husbandView attachment 1030214
You are truly an exceptional wife! Being married for over 30 years proves a lot on its own (43 here). You make sure your husband enjoys the life you two have built together. If he didn't, you sound like you would know it well before he would mention it out loud and you would be sensitive to it. You are a wonderful gift to each other and you've used that gift to have an exciting life together. I'm jealous!