Does Your Wife's Lover Know?

So the wife has just left for a two day play date, she was looking mighty fine in her summer dress, anklet on and a little suitcase packed full sexy underwear. She's a petite 5ft pocket rocket, dark hair, bright blue eyes and a very fit 46 year old who has been seeing her current lover for four years now. After she left, about ten minutes ago it got me wondering, the FWB has no idea that I know which we both find very exciting as it's our secret, to us it's part of the excitement. Do other couples do the same?

I have been having an affair with a guy that started back in 1997 when I was still almost a newlywed. He still thinks we are exclusive and that my husband doesn't know. His wife doesn't know. This is a turn on for Mr HW and me. No idea why.

Mrs Hotwife
It is hot , had a single friend,visited on a regular basis . Always made sure he slept over. Then my wife arranged with him she’ll Sneek to his room. He fucked her like that for a couple of years, not knowing my wife was actually send by me. I always enjoyed the guilty look on his face the next morning when he sees me.😋

I have been having an affair with a guy that started back in 1997 when I was still almost a newlywed. He still thinks we are exclusive and that my husband doesn't know. His wife doesn't know. This is a turn on for Mr HW and me. No idea why.

Mrs Hotwife
Yes for us to some of the guys think she is out cheating it makes it more exciting for the both of us.

My wife's lovers always assume she is cheating, and she never corrects them. Plenty of guys get weirded out by it for one thing, have a ton of questions, and then flake. The other thing is that it gives them an added incentive to keep their mouths shut to protect her privacy. And yes, it's hot too, to have them thinking that they're bedding my wife without my knowledge. It also makes it easier for her to get away after in order to come home (she doesn't like staying over), and (usually) keeps them from becoming a pest, calling the house etc.

My wife's lovers always assume she is cheating, and she never corrects them. Plenty of guys get weirded out by it for one thing, have a ton of questions, and then flake. The other thing is that it gives them an added incentive to keep their mouths shut to protect her privacy. And yes, it's hot too, to have them thinking that they're bedding my wife without my knowledge. It also makes it easier for her to get away after in order to come home (she doesn't like staying over), and (usually) keeps them from becoming a pest, calling the house etc.
Very well put and true

Reactions: hotwifeluvr
There is an old saying that you can sell anything, as long as the buyer believes it's stolen goods.

One of the best times was when we found a young guy living just 100 yards from us in our condo complex. How it began is a long story, but he didn't know that I knew and that I encouraged her to open her legs to him. In fact, I told her to add some extra excitement and spice she should tell him that I was super jealous and that if I knew what they were up to, I would beat him into a pulp. (I was half a foot taller than him, so it was more believable than you might expect.) Well, as much fun as that ploy was, we wanted to branch into threesomes with him. So, I told him one day, privately, that she and I had been talking about trying something on the wild side of life and try an MMF threesome and that I thought he would be a good candidate. So it happened—a lot. He was so dang close. During one sweat-producing get together, as he was fucking her, I told him that I loved watching him fuck her, which was a bit weird, as if he had been fucking her in an affair, he would be dead now. He was visibly shaken by my comment.

Afterwards, she complained that I was toying with him too much, so we should tell him the truth. I agreed and visited him alone and told him everything. He was in an odd emotional state afterwards, sighing relief, laughing, angry, and confused. He admitted that he had actually feared for his life. His confusion was over what I had got out of his fucking her seemingly behind my back. I explained how not being there was also very hot. We agreed that she was to visit him each Tuesday evening solo, so I could enjoy her returning with her pussy pre-fucked for me. (Tuesday was the one day she could leave work early.) She arrived home, showered, dressed up, left for his condo, while I was driving in my long commute home. I made a fabulous dinner and waited. She came home. We ate. Then, finally, she told me everything that happened earlier, as I ate her just fucked pussy. No better way to spend a Tuesday evening.

Last edited:
Wife's first cock was her boss" planned for him to stop at our house after their Christmas party. I was upstairs in bed when they returned. They started making out downstairs" herd him fucking her, then she came to bed. Told me she just got fucked, told me his sick was really big" then told me to kick her. He never knew we had arranged it" was strange in the morning, made him a coffee. He never knew I was listening to him giving it to my mrs.

It's a mix of both for us. There are the regulars that know because I've watched them fuck her. Then when she's out on her own looking to pick up a stranger, like she is tonight, she'll play it by ear. Sometimes she will bring a guy/guys home so he/they can fuck her in front of me (it's not that unusual for her to bring a couple of guys home), other times she'll play the cheating wife card and pretend she's out looking to get fucked without my knowledge. Basically, it's whichever she thinks will turn the guy on the most. Either is fine by me as long as the result is her getting laid. Tonight I've not heard anything from her so I'm assuming she's in a 'cheating slut' mood and I'll have to wait to find out how she's got on.

Most of my wife's bulls and boyfriends know that we participate in this together as a couple and that she plays with my full consent and permission. They enjoy playing with her when at our house when I am home and I also watch many times when they are together.

She has had a few Bulls who prefer a cheating wife and my wife has played that role with them.

One of her lovers has been semi-regular with her for around five years now. He is also married and his wife has no idea of his fooling around. He is a renal surgeon so he uses his job position to get breaks from his family. My wife is in the medical field and they met at a symposium out of town and hit it off and their relationship quickly became physical. My wife describes this man as a talented lover who can rock her world and bring her to incredible orgasms. He told my wife upfront he wants a No Strings, casual fuck buddy who is married but bored so that there is no drama.

A few weeks ago, he texted my wife and told her he was going to get a hotel room and wanted her to tell her husband she got a text and had to work a call shift. My wife went in and picked out a dress to meet him in at his hotel and I took her picture. She says the guy truly has no idea that I am remotely aware of her activities with him.

It is sort of hot, that he does not know and thinks he is cheating with her.

WifePosing.jpg
He loves for her to show up at a hotel bar with a modest dress but with no bra or panties on beneath. She tells me he enjoys sitting at a booth, side by side while he runs his hand up her dress and fingers her deeply as they share a bottle of wine together. She told me one evening he had bought a small sample tube of KY and as they sat he lubed his forefinger and then proceeded to insert his thumb into her pussy and his finger fully inside her ass. She said it felt amazing as she worked her G spot and he made her climax while they sat in a booth in the middle of the crowded bar. He told her not to make a sound and she tried not to squirm but it was so hot. She said by the time they went to his room, she could not wait to take his cock.