Dose your Wife like to use Sex Toys much?

Interestingly enough (given her sexual appetite), no my wife doesn't care much for toys. She's been willing to experiment, and we've bought a fair variety of items, but in the end, when she's frisky and in the mood, only a real cock in her, or a mouth full of pussy seems to even remotely satisfy her.

My wife loves toys - she has a huge collection of dildos, vibrators, and plugs.

Her absolute favorite is the little waterproof Pocket Rocket vibrator. She loves the intense clit stimulation it provides. Her other favorite is a pink Rabbit vibe - she enjoys the experience of her pussy being filled, and the little ears on her clit - this thing nearly always makes her squirt.

She has a small collection of realistic dildos, which started out as part of our role-play of her fucking and sucking other men - they would be used to penetrate her ass, pussy, or mouth while my cock was in one of her holes, "imagining" the realistic dildo was another guy's cock during sex role-play. I still love watching her with these dildos, one has a suction-cup base that can go on a full length mirror, either on the wall, or on the floor, and we can stick it there for her to suck and lick while I use two others in her ass and pussy. The simulated spit-roasting she calls a "practice session," and she'll ask for that on occasion as building up to a group encounter.

KK also has a couple of double-dildos that she likes to use either for solo play, or with one of her girlfriends. One of them is a pink jelly style thing that's about 18" long, and very thick - it fills my wife's ass and pussy nicely, and leaves enough to use sort of like a handle to fuck her ass and pussy.

My wife loves her little bullets and even takes them on her meets, she reckons if they dont make her cum then her bullet will push her over the edge. She even uses it when they are fucking her. My exgf loved me using toys on her as she used some on me. Her favourite toy for me was the various Urethral sounds and for me on her was her big heavy dildo. For a small 4'10" girl it looked amazing up her

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat