Drunk and horny!

Thanks! The BEST pussy I’ve ever seen, felt, smelled, tasted and especially fucked!! It literally milks a cock without even moving, amazing!
Goddamn I love that! A beautiful, strong pussy that can be worked without moving. I'd be in heaven inside her!

Reactions: btweets
Goddamn I love that! A beautiful, strong pussy that can be worked without moving. I'd be in heaven inside her!
After we first met we waited a couple of weeks and the first time we actually fucked, all I could do is work myself till I was all the way inside her and I couldn’t move!! Neither of us moved AT ALL!! I was in absolute heaven alright! We both started to move and it was 0-100 and we were both cumming within maybe a minute or so! Never felt something so amazing in my life, I knew I just had to show her pussy off and share her from the very beginning, she has something so special it just isn’t fair for me to keep it all to myself!!

Reactions: deal201
After we first met we waited a couple of weeks and the first time we actually fucked, all I could do is work myself till I was all the way inside her and I couldn’t move!! Neither of us moved AT ALL!! I was in absolute heaven alright! We both started to move and it was 0-100 and we were both cumming within maybe a minute or so! Never felt something so amazing in my life, I knew I just had to show her pussy off and share her from the very beginning, she has something so special it just isn’t fair for me to keep it all to myself!!
That's just so damn hot! I would thrilled to have a chance to feel her wrapped around me! You're a Saint and a hero for making sure others get a chance!

You're welcome! I'd love to see and hear more of her.
Here’s what happened next. I wasn’t able to get completely hard due to alcohol but it’s better than nothing and you can still see how sweet her pussy is. If you listen you can hear her begging for me to cum in her, she loves to make a guy cum inside her and always makes sure he knows it.

Attachments

• 28dcffd6eecf46fca9b0af676660ec42.mp4
    8.1 MB
Here’s what happened next. I wasn’t able to get completely hard due to alcohol but it’s better than nothing and you can still see how sweet her pussy is. If you listen you can hear her begging for me to cum in her, she loves to make a guy cum inside her and always makes sure he knows it.
Fuck that's so damn hot! I love it when a woman begs me to cum inside her. I love hearing the begging and pleading to be filled with cum every bit as much as actually painting her cervix white!

Fuck that's so damn hot! I love it when a woman begs me to cum inside her. I love hearing the begging and pleading to be filled with cum every bit as much as actually painting her cervix white!
Same here, it’s the best “dirty talk” I think a girl can say!!

I agree! Those words are the quickest way to push me over the edge. And I love it! I love the feeling and the desire. Absolutely nothing better than filling pussy with cum!
Haha! Same thing with me bro!! I guess we better not ever have a threesome, poor girl would get cheated out really quick! LOL!

Reactions: deal201