drunk wife being raped

We talking passed-out fucking or rape, meaning resistance fucking?
Wife has experienced both.

Passed out which I described above. She later told the husband there was no need because she would have allowed them to explore with her. Rape or force: she eventually dated both guys that force fucked her! And then she has fucked a few more guys against her will in order to get a job or promotion. This was when she was about 25 and her body got her further than her brains.
Both

As mentioned, in our case. The unconscious "rape" was unnecessary because she knew from the onset that those two would try something. Forced sex, call it rape: Again, if she was really against it, she is the kind that NO means NO and run far away! So it was more of a turn on / fantasy to resist the guys and eventually allow them to spread her legs. This is the reason why she dated them shorty after.

Reactions: YoungMaster
As mentioned, in our case. The unconscious "rape" was unnecessary because she knew from the onset that those two would try something. Forced sex, call it rape: Again, if she was really against it, she is the kind that NO means NO and run far away! So it was more of a turn on / fantasy to resist the guys and eventually allow them to spread her legs. This is the reason why she dated them shorty after.
Great

Sick! You all need to go get help and a divorce if you hate you're wives that much. I could understand wanting her gangbanged willingly, but rape is extremely obscene and graphic! WTF is

Get help, and get her help also! That is beyond kink!
I know that the word rape denotes violence and sex against a person's will. I do believe that A, we are al fantasizing here and no one wants their loved one to be subjected to real life violence. B. I think we are dealing more with the fantasy side.

What do you call drunk sex when the female is in no state to say no and she gets taken advantage of? lets say with no violence?

In our case, my wife's BFF and her new husband spiked her drink. Once she was drunk and mentally queasy, the BFF encouraged the husband to undress her, help her into bed and they both fondled her as they did. I was pissed , but wife was intrigued by what they had done to her. So much so, that she went over a few weeks later. This time no spike. But husband kept coming into the guest room and popping his dick out of his PJs for my wife to do something. She continually rejected him until thru attrition, eventually played with him and sucked him. She declined penetration (which did happen at a later occassion)

So I termed the spiking and fondling as date rape. My wife found it erotic.

Reactions: Johnfun
My wife has the same fantasy, except she's ovulating and off the pill.

Windiancoupl

Love to
Love for you to live out your fantasy...... having your wife raped.....particularly when ovulating and she knows she off the pill.....I will fill her pussy with my hot cum......

I shoot blanks. Had a vasectomy many years ago.

I offer my serves to other guys who want their waives raped

Reactions: Inquisitivecoup
I have always had the fantasy that when my wife is very drunk, she is assaulted by a gang of well-hung guys, that she never knows how many guys fucked her and when she wakes up from the drunkenness she has her pussy very swollen and full of semenView attachment 877018
I had an exgf with the same fantasy, but not mine. Eventually I arranged something without her knowledge. It worked out well in the end, a few hiccups but ended well

Reactions: cuckoldlatino22
Sounds like the BEST time to have it happen to me!! At least in fantasy.......I probably would really prefer to remember getting pregnant, and even who I was pregnant by, but we have LOTS of fantasies about not knowing who, or even the race, until I deliver with hubby in the room and only know its NOT his. J (the wife)

I had posted this reply some time ago, but I'll repeat it since others again brought up the fanasy...

Love for you to live out your fantasy...... having your wife taken.....particularly when ovulating and she knows she off the pill.....I will fill her pussy with my hot cum......

I shoot blanks. Had a vasectomy many years ago.

I offer my serves to other guys who want their wives raped

Last edited:
Reactions: Hot4mywife
Mi mujer cuando tenemos la visita de amigos que no saben que me gusta mucho compartirla le gusta hacerles pensar que se pasa de tragos para lograr que los amigos terminen dándole pinga