Dynamics in the relationship

Carrie40

Female
Aug 11, 2021
I’m Interested in how this works for established couples… wondering what the various dynamics are … for instance are you wives free to sleep with whom ever they want whenever they want? Or do you need to discuss / pre agree? Do you have any “rules” she needs to stick to? How often does it happen ?

Also for you is it completely one-sided, so you can’t sleep with other women? How does that work in reality and make you feel? Does that ever leave you feeling it’s unfair ir jealous?

Has the lifestyle enhanced your relationship overall?

Sorry for all the questions I’m really Interested to hear from you guys. Cx

Well for my wife and myself….

She is not into one night stands, so she has boyfriends, 3 at the moment. 2 live close by and the 3rd is 2 hour drive away. During the week the 2 close by ones come over individually but on Saturday they are usually both over. The only rule we really have is that if I do not know she is having sex, she has to inform me within 24 hours that it happened.

For us it is basically one sided. Every once in a while another girl will peg me, but my cock does not enter another woman. In fact, I have been locked in a cage for 3 years. At times I am a little down because I do not get to fuck my wife, but because I am caged, I get to watch her play with other men. I love watching my wife enjoying another man’s cock. It makes my cock strain in its cage and it “cries in joy” watching my wife enjoying a bigger cock.

I think I am closer to my wife now then before we started this journey. We cuddle more and hold hands more.

She is not into one night stands, so she has boyfriends, 3 at the moment. 2 live close by and the 3rd is 2 hour drive away. During the week the 2 close by ones come over individually but on Saturday they are usually both over. The only rule we really have is that if I do not know she is having sex, she has to inform me within 24 hours that it happened.

For us it is basically one sided. Every once in a while another girl will peg me, but my cock does not enter another woman. In fact, I have been locked in a cage for 3 years. At times I am a little down because I do not get to fuck my wife, but because I am caged, I get to watch her play with other men. I love watching my wife enjoying another man’s cock. It makes my cock strain in its cage and it “cries in joy” watching my wife enjoying a bigger cock.

I think I am closer to my wife now then before we started this journey. We cuddle more and hold hands more.
I enjoyed reading your cage and cuckold experience. I did enjoy reading that you do get strap on sex from her. I would like that experience.

It will be different for every couple but as far as us:
1. Only she is allowed to have sex with others.
2. We discuss whether or not a potential partner is acceptable or not and make a mutual decision even if I sometime agree reluctantly.
3. Outside our sex life, I am still the "Man". She doesn't want to be the wife of a wimp/sissy. It would be more humiliating and embarrassing for her. So there is no desire to feminize me in the bedroom either. Although she does take pleasure in pegging me on occasion and having her lover's cock in my mouth once in a great while when the mood strikes her.
4. I still fuck her but not as often as she fucks someone else. She makes sure of it and has me keep a count of the last time I got to fuck and the number of times she has fucked during the current stretch of denial. It drives us both wild the higher the numbers get.

I’m Interested in how this works for established couples… wondering what the various dynamics are … for instance are you wives free to sleep with whom ever they want whenever they want? Or do you need to discuss / pre agree? Do you have any “rules” she needs to stick to? How often does it happen ?

Also for you is it completely one-sided, so you can’t sleep with other women? How does that work in reality and make you feel? Does that ever leave you feeling it’s unfair ir jealous?

She can have sex with anyone at any time!
I can't approach another woman.
I’m not jealous, I even want you to have more sex with other men and I don’t think it’s unfair that I can’t fuck anyone.

DSC02404.jpgDSC02405.jpgDSC02484.jpg35834391.jpg35834413.jpg

Reactions: artman6060
  • She does not need my permission or my consent to have sex with anyone she chooses. She does let me know if she is going to be away and I can track her location for her safety, but I do not know any details unless she chooses to share them with me.
  • I am allowed to play with others but only with her approval and she selects who I play with when I am permitted to play.
  • She prefers regulars over one-nighters. She has a boyfriend that lives with us and she has four others who she has fun with from time to time.
  • She and I do still have sex together, but it is not near as often or common as with her boyfriend or others.

The wife/gf has ALWAYS had the say in who, where & when she fucks.
Its as simple as that.
She "tells" you about it, has you help her plan for it, even lets you dress & fluff her for her dates.
But the decision is ALWAYS hers.
Think about it: thats really the way it is.

In my relationship she is free to fuck whomever she has a connection with. I'm free to do what I want, I choose to be her man only cause I don't see anyone that can compare to my woman. We've had many deep discussions regarding the type of relationship we wanted when we first got together. She knows my feelings and how I feel about our committed relationship. She knows that I am hers to come home to and that I will be there for her. If you have any jealousy within you this isn't the type of relationship you should be in. You'll need ever great communication and have soul searched deeply before embarking on this lifestyle.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
We live together fuck together and fuck with others male and female together, we don’t deviate and the man who doesn’t want me there doesn’t fuck her and any woman who doesn’t want my wife present I don’t fuck. Done and dusted we both know that the only people in the world that we can rely on are each other so we stick together like dried cum in the hair and laugh about what we’ve both experienced with others. Always keep it simple💦

Last edited:
Reactions: coastalkid
Our dynamic has evolved since starting the hot wife thing.

Both KK and I have some inherent personality characteristics that are significant, and hard to change. In her case, KK is insanely, almost homicidally jealous when it comes to me and other women. I have a diametrically opposed set of traits; I enjoy the process of seduction, and I love/lust after women in general. That fundamental difference manifests itself in various ways in our interpersonal dynamic.

When we first started, we had numerous rules, which in the end were mostly mine, due to some discomfort or lack of acceptance. One example is kissing - starting out, I found it too intimate, to injurious to my own ego, so the "rule" was no kissing. In reality, kissing is integral to the experience for KK. She often broke the rule, ending up in conflict for both of us, her feeling guilty but deprived, me feeling frustration and jealousy. Eventually I figured out that kissing was necessary for her to fully enjoy the experience, and learned to accept it.

In the present moment, we have only two rules, one more of a guideline:

- no drinking and driving
- condoms are necessary with unscreened partners

KK is petite, does not metabolize alcohol well, with prior negative outcomes associated with alcohol use during an encounter - primarily "girls night out" events that involved sex with other men, alcohol, and driving home after. This is really the only hard and fast rule we have. There are so many alternatives now, from me going to fetch her if alcohol was involved, to Uber/Lyft.

The condom issue is complicated. There are spontaneous circumstances where KK still breaks this rule, overcome by lust, caught in the moment, with her desire for bare, skin-on-skin contact and cum. This has been infrequent in the last ten years, and I do my part to make sure she's prepared, including maintaining the little "sex kit," a small sequined purse she carries, containing Skyn latex-free condoms, a small bottle of coconut oil, and a couple of cleansing wipes.

Other than that, there are no rules - KK has a saying, "She who has the pussy makes the rules."

As for me and other women, I still fuck around, however it is now ultra-discreet. I maintain a small handful of long-term relationships, one that now spans almost 30-years, along with periodic dalliances with women I find attractive. They are under the radar, and for the most part under wraps because of my business travel. We just don't talk about it, sort of a variation of "don't ask, don't tell."

You have summed up my desires, nicely.

Our dynamic has evolved since starting the hot wife thing.

Both KK and I have some inherent personality characteristics that are significant, and hard to change. In her case, KK is insanely, almost homicidally jealous when it comes to me and other women. I have a diametrically opposed set of traits; I enjoy the process of seduction, and I love/lust after women in general. That fundamental difference manifests itself in various ways in our interpersonal dynamic.

When we first started, we had numerous rules, which in the end were mostly mine, due to some discomfort or lack of acceptance. One example is kissing - starting out, I found it too intimate, to injurious to my own ego, so the "rule" was no kissing. In reality, kissing is integral to the experience for KK. She often broke the rule, ending up in conflict for both of us, her feeling guilty but deprived, me feeling frustration and jealousy. Eventually I figured out that kissing was necessary for her to fully enjoy the experience, and learned to accept it.

In the present moment, we have only two rules, one more of a guideline:

- no drinking and driving
- condoms are necessary with unscreened partners

KK is petite, does not metabolize alcohol well, with prior negative outcomes associated with alcohol use during an encounter - primarily "girls night out" events that involved sex with other men, alcohol, and driving home after. This is really the only hard and fast rule we have. There are so many alternatives now, from me going to fetch her if alcohol was involved, to Uber/Lyft.

The condom issue is complicated. There are spontaneous circumstances where KK still breaks this rule, overcome by lust, caught in the moment, with her desire for bare, skin-on-skin contact and cum. This has been infrequent in the last ten years, and I do my part to make sure she's prepared, including maintaining the little "sex kit," a small sequined purse she carries, containing Skyn latex-free condoms, a small bottle of coconut oil, and a couple of cleansing wipes.

Other than that, there are no rules - KK has a saying, "She who has the pussy makes the rules."

As for me and other women, I still fuck around, however it is now ultra-discreet. I maintain a small handful of long-term relationships, one that now spans almost 30-years, along with periodic dalliances with women I find attractive. They are under the radar, and for the most part under wraps because of my business travel. We just don't talk about it, sort of a variation of "don't ask, don't tell."
“She who has the pussy makes the rules” I think this one has been true for a long time now.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
As other mentioned is varies from couple to couple.

For us the other guy is just a guest invited to play with us, we only play together and we don’t accept any humiliation degradation name calling etc.

My wife is more submissive and I enjoy watching and taking turns

In our arrangement she is the only one that can have sex with others and I like it that way.

We both have a say so on possible play partners but the final decision is hers.

As other mentioned is varies from couple to couple.

For us the other guy is just a guest invited to play with us, we only play together and we don’t accept any humiliation degradation name calling etc.

My wife is more submissive and I enjoy watching and taking turns

In our arrangement she is the only one that can have sex with others and I like it that way.

We both have a say so on possible play partners but the final decision is hers.
Well planned....enjoy!

Reactions: Dfwstag