Early days - Check out my wife.

I recently told my wife I'd love to see her fucked by another man.
Maybe 4 months ago I mentioned it.
As expected she was dismissive and said it was strange. We've been together 9 years, married 2.
She brought it up the other day at a party when she was drunk. We were discussing kinks and she mentioned I'd love to see her fucked. Makes me think that she's been thinking about it.
My next steps are to bring in some role play. Dildo her pussy and ask her to imagine its another guys big cock.
It is hard getting her to discuss her kinks/fantasies at the moment. She has had multiple partners so she isn't fully inexperienced.
I have experience in threesomes and all sorts of kinks.
Would love some advice on what the next moves are....
Also, please let me know what you think.... I reckon she's so hot!!

Last edited:
I'm recently told my wife I'd love to see her fucked by another man.
As expected she was dismissive and said it was strange. We've been together 9 years, married 2.
She brought it up the other day at a party when she was drunk. We were discussing kinks and she mentioned I'd love to see her fucked. Makes me think that she's been thinking about it.
My next steps are to bring in some role play. Dildo her pussy and ask her to imagine its a guys big cock.
It is hard getting her to discuss her kinks/fantasies at the moment. She has had multiple partners so she isn't fully inexperienced.
Also, please let me know what you think.... I reckon she's so hot!!View attachment 1107693
I
Fantastic tittys

Reactions: vurrrr84
Fantastic tittys
Sound like you’re going about it the right way. Just steady gradual steps. My wife and fell into it and I wouldn’t recommend what we did to anyone. That was several years ago, but for the last 5 years we’ve had a great time, both of us feel reawakened. Good luck, and yes, she’s hot.

Sound like you’re going about it the right way. Just steady gradual steps. My wife and fell into it and I wouldn’t recommend what we did to anyone. That was several years ago, but for the last 5 years we’ve had a great time, both of us feel reawakened. Good luck, and yes, she’s hot.
Yes, hot lady.....

Reactions: Tripman
Thanks for the advice 😊

Tell you have a fantasy of walking in on her using a big dildo then if she is up for that, come up with a name for the dildo and go from there..

My next steps are to bring in some role play. Dildo her pussy and ask her to imagine its a guys big cock.
Also, please let me know what you think.... I reckon she's so hot!!View attachment 1107693
I
Yeah, if she wants to be with other men, getting volunteers ain’t gonna be the problem!!

Reactions: penc1ld1kt
Ich
Ich möchte der Bulle deiner Frau sein und sie so oft wie möglich ficken

I
I want to fuck her!!!

Please login or become a member to view

You might gauge her real interest by combining role-play, one or more realistic dildos, and seduction scenarios, like a surprise hotel sex date. Realistic dildos can be combined with techniques like using a blindfold, mask or similar accoutrement and intense role-play.

The blindfold often helps, providing a sort of emotional and sensory disconnect that frees her from responsibility for the act, while one or two dildos can simulate a stranger in her mouth, pussy, ass, or all three. See how she reacts to these scenarios, and you may be able to follow a successful line/lead to the real thing.

I
Hot enticing and inviting

Reactions: Eddie59
You might gauge her real interest by combining role-play, one or more realistic dildos, and seduction scenarios, like a surprise hotel sex date. Realistic dildos can be combined with techniques like using a blindfold, mask or similar accoutrement and intense role-play.

The blindfold often helps, providing a sort of emotional and sensory disconnect that frees her from responsibility for the act, while one or two dildos can simulate a stranger in her mouth, pussy, ass, or all three. See how she reacts to these scenarios, and you may be able to follow a successful line/lead to the real thing.
Thank you for the advice.
Role play will be a big one for me!
She is at the stage where she is comfortable talking about scenarios.
I've just bought some new dildos and will use them when she returns from holidays. I've also considered the vlindfold to really bring these scenarios to life.
Will let you know how it goes 😊

I always found that drink is an excellent lubricant for discussing such matters, perrsonally i would wait till she is semi drunk then ask her what she meant by her comment. It worked well for me and i will say for my wife too as anything said is normally a genuine view but can be hidden by, i had too much to drink.