Eat the cream pie or not eat the cream pie? That is the question

I have been eating my wife after various other guys have fucked her for years. It is awesome and my wife LOVES it. Everything about it is extremely erotic.

I have done it right in front of guys who have just pulled their spent dick out of my wife and I have done it when my wife comes home from being fucked when I don't even know who just fucked her...both are incredible.

Kate says that I eat her pussy more aggressively when she has just been fucked. I think that sometimes she lets a guy fuck her just so I will eat her pussy that way.

I love it and I hope that my wife never stops fucking other guys.

I have been eating my wife after various other guys have fucked her for years. It is awesome and my wife LOVES it. Everything about it is extremely erotic.

I have done it right in front of guys who have just pulled their spent dick out of my wife and I have done it when my wife comes home from being fucked when I don't even know who just fucked her...both are incredible.

Kate says that I eat her pussy more aggressively when she has just been fucked. I think that sometimes she lets a guy fuck her just so I will eat her pussy that way.

I love it and I hope that my wife never stops fucking other guys.
Good point regarding hubby eating more aggressively when my pussy is full of my lovers cum. Husband patiently waits in the wings for us to finish then when lover pulls out he's right there ready to dive in.

Good point regarding hubby eating more aggressively when my pussy is full of my lovers cum. Husband patiently waits in the wings for us to finish then when lover pulls out he's right there ready to dive in.

Definitely! By the time I get my mouth on her I have been waiting (and jerking off) for some time. I cannot wait to get my tongue in there. I sometimes think I might suck my wife inside-out trying to get all of the cum out of her. My wife absolutely loves it.

Definitely! By the time I get my mouth on her I have been waiting (and jerking off) for some time. I cannot wait to get my tongue in there. I sometimes think I might suck my wife inside-out trying to get all of the cum out of her. My wife absolutely loves it.
99% of the time hubby is stroking himself when I play as he watches, as he cleans me he typically cums, drives him wild with lust.