Eat Your Own Cum?

My wife is fucking 3 different guys right now. I told her I wanted to lick their cum from her pussy and she was a little freaked out at first. I begged until she finally let me. Now I get her tasty creampies every time!
Lucky you...my wife from day one wanted me to lick her pussy after he cums in her. Right now, my wife is just fucking a friend of mine on a steady basis. She is happy with him.

A few months ago, and after 40 years in the lifestyle, Stacey allowed me to watch her having sex with a lover. Was surprised since it had been forbidden all these years - though I'd listened plenty of times and seen men fawn over her at bars and social events. On this occasion, when they finished fucking and he came inside of her, she told me to clean her pussy. I was a bit taken back as I've never really contemplated tasting another man's cum. Am certain he told her to instruct me to eat her. Apprehensively I climbed on the bed and ate her - it was a turn on for her - and, to my surprise, the mix of her juices with his cum actually turned me on as well. Don't know that I'll do it again but if told to, I probably would.

A few months ago, and after 40 years in the lifestyle, Stacey allowed me to watch her having sex with a lover. Was surprised since it had been forbidden all these years - though I'd listened plenty of times and seen men fawn over her at bars and social events. On this occasion, when they finished fucking and he came inside of her, she told me to clean her pussy. I was a bit taken back as I've never really contemplated tasting another man's cum. Am certain he told her to instruct me to eat her. Apprehensively I climbed on the bed and ate her - it was a turn on for her - and, to my surprise, the mix of her juices with his cum actually turned me on as well. Don't know that I'll do it again but if told to, I probably would.
40 years in the lifestyle, thats got to be a record!!! Good for you!! You must have some stories you can tell us?

A different perspective - I’m not ‘forced’ to eat my own cum, but I’ve been trained to enjoy it by two different women; an affair partner, and my wife.

I had an affair partner that introduced me to cream-pie eating. First, it was my own - after fucking, she would face-sit me, and force feed me my own cum from her freshly fucked pussy. Later, she would come back to the apartment after ‘girls night out’ freshly fucked, but on the sly - we’d fuck, followed by a face-sitting session, where I got the mix of my cum and whoever she’d fucked earlier in the evening. I always knew - the taste of her cum-loaded pussy was always different after she’d had a strange cock inside her.

Later in life, my wife became an aficionado of queening / face-sitting, and feeding me my own cum, or a lover’s cum. KK even has purpose-built furniture for this practice - a queening stool. This allows me to lie comfortably on my back, with my face in the opening of her queening stool, while she sits comfortably, draining her open cunt into my face while I pleasure her with my lips and tongue.

KK and I have other cum-eating games, from snowballing to sharing a ‘cum martini’ - where I either masturbate into a martini glass, or KK gives me a cock-head finger job, with me ejaculating in the glass. Then we share the result.

I prefer eating my cum from her pussy, given a choice.

Like many men, once I cum I lose interest. I used to travel for business and I always jerked off a couple of times each night alone in my hotel room. Wanting to eat my cum but knowing I would lose interest after I came, I would cum the first time on/in my dinner. It was not the same as licking my cum out of the palm of my hand but I got turned on again knowing that I was eating my cumload.

My wife doesn't have to force me, but she did trick me into trying it. She had been wanting me to go down on her after her dates, but I wouldn't. One night when she was on a date she came home early. As soon as she came in the door she gave me a deep kiss - as usual. She tasted a little different, but I didn't say anything. I asked why she was home early and she told me the event they went to before ran late and decided they didn't have time to go back to his place, so she just gave him a bj in the back seat of his car. Then she kissed me again. She smiled and said, yes I let him cum in my mouth, see, cum doesn't taste so bad does it?