Ejaculating when punished

I love jerking off and cumming on my wife beautiful tits , while she is sleeping .

Most of the times , IF she wakes up , she simply wipes it off...

Last night however, she woke up and was angry.
She slapped my cock and told me to lick it off myself. Whilst I was licking my own cum, she squeezed my balls very hard ... And hit my dick very hard
It made me cum again instantly ....
I seem to love being tortured by my wife...

Anybody else with similar experiences?IMG_20220814_082422__01.jpg

I love jerking off and cumming on my wife beautiful tits , while she is sleeping .
Most of the times , IF she wakes up , she simply wipes it off...
Last night however, she woke up and was angry.
She slapped my cock and told me to lick it off myself. Whilst I was licking my own cum, she squeezed my balls very hard ... And hit my dick very hard
It made me cum again instantly ....
I seem to love being tortured by my wife...
Anybody else with similar experiences?View attachment 935349

Reactions: shymalea62
My wife likes to squeeze my balls very hard as I wank over her. She has also made me cum just by squeezing my balls hard without me touching myself its an incredible mixture of pain and her owning my balls and cum that gets me off.
That sounds amazing

My wife likes to squeeze my balls very hard as I wank over her. She has also made me cum just by squeezing my balls hard without me touching myself its an incredible mixture of pain and her owning my balls and cum that gets me off.
Sounds great tell me more dm me convo

Reactions: Tof82

My ex used to cum from squeezing (or kicking) my balls.

Reactions: Tof82
wow, this is arousing,, my wife spanks my ball, slaps my little boner, punches my balls knees my balls and even kicks them and laughs, sometimes cum just leaks out ,like alot, an orgasm with out pleasure, litterally punching the cum out, they are so sore,,but i thank her,,then she goes and fucks her ex wile i try to jerk off with sore balls