Encounter 3 - Doug spends the night

Pecten

May 30, 2020
You may have read my previous writings about our two other encounters with my work colleague Doug. I have been looking for a reason and plan to get him to spend the night, and it finally happened last weekend!

Had lunch week Doug the week before and he mentioned he was “staycationing” last weekend with a couple of days off from work – that got my mind working and I asked him if he wanted to come over and hang with us on Saturday at the pool. He readily said yes, and I suggested that if he was not busy, he could come over for dinner Friday night and just stay over…after our activities on his last two visits he didn’t wait to long to say “sure”! I texted Deb and told her what was going on, expecting some resistance with this last-minute invitation…. but she came back right away with “sounds fun!”. Now my ultimate fantasy was going to come true!

Friday came quickly, and we got up to clean up around the house – Deb freshened up the guest room, while I cleaned around the pool. We both had a drink or two in the afternoon, so we had a slight buzz around 4:30 when Doug showed up at the house. He brought a nice bottle of wine and came in and gave Deb a peck on the lips and a hug…which she lingered over rubbing his back. We all sat on the patio and had a drink, catching up and just talking about our lives --- I refilled the drinks twice, and Deb and I were feeling no pain. Doug was sitting next to Deb on the couch, and I was in the chair while we talked.

I excused myself for a bathroom visit and was gone about 10 mins – when I came back Deb had her back to Doug, and he was massaging her shoulders while they talked. I mentioned to them that they started without me, and they laughed while Deb squeezed my leg as I walked by. I noticed that as he massaged her back his hands would come around the sides to her boobs and linger on her side for a slight bit until he moved back to her shoulders – she was obviously enjoying it. When she was done with the massage she leaned back, intending to give him a kiss thank you…. but when she kissed him, he dove in, driving his tongue in her mouth for a deep kiss. I was expecting us to get around to that eventually, but this was quick!! She returned the kiss as I sat across from them and watched them make out. After a few minutes Deb asked if we should all head inside where it was cooler…as it sure was getting hot out here!!

We went inside and refilled our drinks and walked back to our bedroom. Deb excused herself to the bathroom and Doug and I sat on either side of the bed – I told him I was fine with what happened tonight and that she controlled what she would or wouldn’t do. Doug was fine with that and stood up when she came out from the bathroom in a t shirt (no bra!) and short shorts. Doug had a raging hard-on that was evident thru his shorts and Deb went over to him and gave him another kiss. Their hands were all over each other as they kissed and Doug slowly pulled her t-shirt off, freeing her firm tits with incredibly hard nipples – as he lowered his heads to lick them, she moaned and was stroking his cock thru his shorts.

Doug slid her shorts off while he was sucking on her nipples and turned her towards the bed and laid her down – she was lying there naked for both of us to see, her legs parted slightly so he could see her pussy. Doug leaned over and kissed her breasts again, then slowly moved down her stomach toward her wet hole. She eagerly spread her legs and let out an audible moan when his tongue touched her clit – she was obviously turned on and ready and she was slowly tweaking her nipples as he went to town on her pussy. After only a couple of minutes she started to arch her back and shudder as he worked her hard with his tongue, eventually cumming on his mouth with full force. After coming down from her orgasm, Deb motioned for Doug to come up to her, and he laid down next to her. I am lying on the other side of the bed with my shorts off just stroking my cock watching them both!

Doug kissed Doug and licked her juices off of his mouth, then moved down to his nipples slowly circling them with her tongue (this drives me wild!)…kissing down his stomach she got to his large and long cock and started kissing up and down the shaft – once she got to the tip she circled it with her lips and took him in her mouth. It was obvious Doug was in heaven as he laid back and enjoyed her slowly pumping and sucking his dick. He knew he wouldn’t last long, and pulled her back up to him, where she straddled him and then slowly sat down on his hard rod – slowly moving back and forth I could hear her wetness as his cock moved in and out. She increased the motion as she sat up fully and massage her tits and nipples, throwing her head back as he started pushing upward from underneath her. With a grunt, he pushed hard and held it, emptying a full load of cum into her pussy – I couldn’t believe she let him come in her, and she rode him for a couple of minutes more to drain it all out of him.

I thought that was going to be it, but she moved over in front of me and laid on her side – we started kissing and I was just raging with a hard on. She stroked me with one hand and played with her nipples with the other – Doug watched us for a minute and then got behind Deb, spooning with her while he reached around to massage her pussy. After a few minutes Deb was getting heated again, and she took her hand off my cock and moved it back to stroke Doug – I laid face-to-face watching them, as I saw her move back against him…I thought “no way!” as I have been the only guy in her ass. But I could see her positioning herself and him for that and he started to push up against her ass with his now hard dick. I know with no lube it might be tough so I said, “hey guys, at least get something on him to make him get in smoothly”…I reached into my bedside drawer and grabbed a bottle of lube. I leaned over and squeezed some on his cock and he rubbed it up and down to get lubricated – after that…no problem. I saw her push back and him push forward and it was obvious he was pretty deep in her ass. He started pumping and fingering her clit at the same time and Deb was breathing hard and moaning. I kissed her deeply and could feel his pumping increase – until they both came at almost the same time…him in her ass and her from the pounding and his fingers on her clit. Another first, but man it was sexy to watch!!

When they were done, we all sat on the bed and relaxed, talking some but mostly enjoying the moment. I asked Doug if wanted to sleep in my place tonight, and he looked at me and her for a signal before saying yes – we were both fine with it, and I kissed her goodnight and left for the guest room we set up for Doug. I had a difficult time going to sleep thinking about what was happening in my bedroom, and when morning came, I grabbed a cup of coffee – Deb came out of the room first and kissed me, and I asked her if she got a good night’s sleep. She winked at me and said she got some sleep, but that Doug came to her 3 times during the night and then once right before she came into the kitchen. I must have appeared stunned as she and I have never gone at it 5-6 times overnight!! Doug walked out right after with a semi-erection and a smile on his face.

A memorable night for me…and surely for her. She was a little sore the rest of the day from all the fucking but know she will remember the sleepover and hopefully allow more adventures in the bedroom!!!

You may have read my previous writings about our two other encounters with my work colleague Doug. I have been looking for a reason and plan to get him to spend the night, and it finally happened last weekend!

Had lunch week Doug the week before and he mentioned he was “staycationing” last weekend with a couple of days off from work – that got my mind working and I asked him if he wanted to come over and hang with us on Saturday at the pool. He readily said yes, and I suggested that if he was not busy, he could come over for dinner Friday night and just stay over…after our activities on his last two visits he didn’t wait to long to say “sure”! I texted Deb and told her what was going on, expecting some resistance with this last-minute invitation…. but she came back right away with “sounds fun!”. Now my ultimate fantasy was going to come true!

Friday came quickly, and we got up to clean up around the house – Deb freshened up the guest room, while I cleaned around the pool. We both had a drink or two in the afternoon, so we had a slight buzz around 4:30 when Doug showed up at the house. He brought a nice bottle of wine and came in and gave Deb a peck on the lips and a hug…which she lingered over rubbing his back. We all sat on the patio and had a drink, catching up and just talking about our lives --- I refilled the drinks twice, and Deb and I were feeling no pain. Doug was sitting next to Deb on the couch, and I was in the chair while we talked.

I excused myself for a bathroom visit and was gone about 10 mins – when I came back Deb had her back to Doug, and he was massaging her shoulders while they talked. I mentioned to them that they started without me, and they laughed while Deb squeezed my leg as I walked by. I noticed that as he massaged her back his hands would come around the sides to her boobs and linger on her side for a slight bit until he moved back to her shoulders – she was obviously enjoying it. When she was done with the massage she leaned back, intending to give him a kiss thank you…. but when she kissed him, he dove in, driving his tongue in her mouth for a deep kiss. I was expecting us to get around to that eventually, but this was quick!! She returned the kiss as I sat across from them and watched them make out. After a few minutes Deb asked if we should all head inside where it was cooler…as it sure was getting hot out here!!

We went inside and refilled our drinks and walked back to our bedroom. Deb excused herself to the bathroom and Doug and I sat on either side of the bed – I told him I was fine with what happened tonight and that she controlled what she would or wouldn’t do. Doug was fine with that and stood up when she came out from the bathroom in a t shirt (no bra!) and short shorts. Doug had a raging hard-on that was evident thru his shorts and Deb went over to him and gave him another kiss. Their hands were all over each other as they kissed and Doug slowly pulled her t-shirt off, freeing her firm tits with incredibly hard nipples – as he lowered his heads to lick them, she moaned and was stroking his cock thru his shorts.

Doug slid her shorts off while he was sucking on her nipples and turned her towards the bed and laid her down – she was lying there naked for both of us to see, her legs parted slightly so he could see her pussy. Doug leaned over and kissed her breasts again, then slowly moved down her stomach toward her wet hole. She eagerly spread her legs and let out an audible moan when his tongue touched her clit – she was obviously turned on and ready and she was slowly tweaking her nipples as he went to town on her pussy. After only a couple of minutes she started to arch her back and shudder as he worked her hard with his tongue, eventually cumming on his mouth with full force. After coming down from her orgasm, Deb motioned for Doug to come up to her, and he laid down next to her. I am lying on the other side of the bed with my shorts off just stroking my cock watching them both!

Doug kissed Doug and licked her juices off of his mouth, then moved down to his nipples slowly circling them with her tongue (this drives me wild!)…kissing down his stomach she got to his large and long cock and started kissing up and down the shaft – once she got to the tip she circled it with her lips and took him in her mouth. It was obvious Doug was in heaven as he laid back and enjoyed her slowly pumping and sucking his dick. He knew he wouldn’t last long, and pulled her back up to him, where she straddled him and then slowly sat down on his hard rod – slowly moving back and forth I could hear her wetness as his cock moved in and out. She increased the motion as she sat up fully and massage her tits and nipples, throwing her head back as he started pushing upward from underneath her. With a grunt, he pushed hard and held it, emptying a full load of cum into her pussy – I couldn’t believe she let him come in her, and she rode him for a couple of minutes more to drain it all out of him.

I thought that was going to be it, but she moved over in front of me and laid on her side – we started kissing and I was just raging with a hard on. She stroked me with one hand and played with her nipples with the other – Doug watched us for a minute and then got behind Deb, spooning with her while he reached around to massage her pussy. After a few minutes Deb was getting heated again, and she took her hand off my cock and moved it back to stroke Doug – I laid face-to-face watching them, as I saw her move back against him…I thought “no way!” as I have been the only guy in her ass. But I could see her positioning herself and him for that and he started to push up against her ass with his now hard dick. I know with no lube it might be tough so I said, “hey guys, at least get something on him to make him get in smoothly”…I reached into my bedside drawer and grabbed a bottle of lube. I leaned over and squeezed some on his cock and he rubbed it up and down to get lubricated – after that…no problem. I saw her push back and him push forward and it was obvious he was pretty deep in her ass. He started pumping and fingering her clit at the same time and Deb was breathing hard and moaning. I kissed her deeply and could feel his pumping increase – until they both came at almost the same time…him in her ass and her from the pounding and his fingers on her clit. Another first, but man it was sexy to watch!!

When they were done, we all sat on the bed and relaxed, talking some but mostly enjoying the moment. I asked Doug if wanted to sleep in my place tonight, and he looked at me and her for a signal before saying yes – we were both fine with it, and I kissed her goodnight and left for the guest room we set up for Doug. I had a difficult time going to sleep thinking about what was happening in my bedroom, and when morning came, I grabbed a cup of coffee – Deb came out of the room first and kissed me, and I asked her if she got a good night’s sleep. She winked at me and said she got some sleep, but that Doug came to her 3 times during the night and then once right before she came into the kitchen. I must have appeared stunned as she and I have never gone at it 5-6 times overnight!! Doug walked out right after with a semi-erection and a smile on his face.

A memorable night for me…and surely for her. She was a little sore the rest of the day from all the fucking but know she will remember the sleepover and hopefully allow more adventures in the bedroom!!!
Great story. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Pecten