Enema before anal

How do you proceed and plan your datings as a hotwife?​

Just because I have a pretty hectic lifestyle full of daily fucking datings doesn't mean it has to be chaotic. So I plan ahead, 2-3 weeks before each dating. I don't have a job and I do that daily. Every morning after bath, enema and makeup, I drink a coffee with my neighbor with lot of his fresh cuck milk and then he fuck me for 2-3 hours. I wearing only high heels, slave collar, nipple clips, butt plug and kegel balls in pussy. After lunch I get to dating with 1-2 bulls out of the four that I have constantly, on average I have about 3-4 datings a day, with new from dating sites or older partners who come back to fuck me with or without money, those who pay have priority as I scheduled them. Sometimes I have two or three at the same time which I really like being cum and cock addicted. Occasionally I go with my husband or a bull with business around the country, to shopping, dining, outdoor or I stay at the bull 2-3 nights writing erotic stories for my blog and he fuck me until I faint. One weekend a month I make a all night gangbang party with a maximum of 10-15 young lads, which includes doulbe and triple brutal penetration, spitting, beating, wipe caning, hair pulling, fisting, bukkake, golden showers and more hard BDSM. I spend the other weekends with my brother and his wife and teen daughter or with my husband's friends, which is also a gangbang party. If he is not at work or has left the town, my husband also participates on datings to clean me and fuck me sloppy seconds. I have a teen housemaid who takes care of all the chores in the house, naked all the time and my husband fucks her twice a day, hope to get pregnat very soon and have a step child, obviously she likes it too and I put her to make some money with clients, only with ass an mouth, her pussy is for my hubby to impregnate it for me as I can't have babies. We also meet with a few couples during the week or we have an orgy with 4-5 couples and a few more men so as the girls to have more action and lot of cum in mouth, pussy and ass.
You’re a nice woman with a beautiful pussie . You know how to, must say

Reactions: mirella.hango