Epic Weekend: Up Up and Away

Hwcouple702

Verified
Gold
EDIT: ALL TEXT AND IMAGES COPYRIGHT HWCOUPLE702@wwtp.COM

This is a fantastic story about me finally having an epic "vanilla" weekend with lots of success. As you know, when I go on vacation with my husband, many times I have a great time and meet guys for sexual experiences. Also, I often strike out, especially with the girls. Well this trip from the weekend was fantastic. So, here goes.

My husband had to travel to New York over the weekend on business and he was booked to stay at the TWA Hotel on the JFK airport. He and his business associates stay at this hotel quite often during the year for various work events. He's been telling me about this hotel for quite some time and he's wanted to take me there to experience it. The hotel is on the airport and is actually the renovated to original condition old TWA airport terminal that was opened in 1962. The terminal eventually shut down with the demise of the airline and sat for years with all original everything until somebody came up with the idea to make a museum and hotel out of it. The place is stunning and a "must experience" if you get the chance.

On the flight we sat in business class and had a great time chatting with Holly, our flight attendant. I guess people aren't normally too enamored of their flight attendants, but we had great conversation with Holly and both my husband and I were definitely "flirting" with her. She was a super sexy woman, late thirties and meticulously put together. She looked the part of a classic flight attendant. I try not to drink much on airplanes but I did have a couple of glasses of champagne. Mr Hw does not drink on airplanes at all. As we got to know Holly on this long flight, she would pass the time chatting with us in the spacious cabin. She would kneel down beside my aisle seat and over the hours became VERY friendly. I think she could sense our involvement in "alternative lifestyles" as we became bolder in our conversation. Mr Hw pretty much decided to just let us chat and go about his business. It turned out that Holly knew the TWA hotel very well because she stays there quite often on her layovers in the city. It seems the hotel is filled with crew members from airlines and people who are either on short layovers until their next flight or waiting for their next night international flights. When she found out that Mr Hw was going to be gone all of the next day she told me that we should meet for a drink. We exchanged numbers and our flight arrived and we talked about meeting that evening. I ended up being busy Sat night so I didn't text her, figuring that she would be gone soon enough and it was just a lost opportunity for pleasant conversation with this hottie, but nothing else. She did seem pretty sexual and open though, so who knows how it would have turned out?

Mr Hw and I left for New York on Saturday and arrived in the late afternoon. I packed light, bikini, thong, workout stuff, a few sexy dresses, leggings, etc. I wasn't going to leave the hotel and Mr Hw would have to go to bed early, wake up early the next morning and work all day Sunday as well. I would be on my own quite a bit, and you KNOW what that leads to. lol It was stifling hot when we arrived in New York on Saturday. He showed me the building, various bars and the museum, the old airplane parked on the tarmac that is now a bar, and the campy, stunning rooftop pool and bar upstairs. He also showed me the gym that he had raved about, fully equipped with barbells, racks and platforms for the type of training that I do. It was unlike any other hotel gym either of us has ever seen. In fact, the Port Authority fire fighters and police, etc worked out down there as their primary gym. It would be great tomorrow. Later, I had a glass or two of wine and we planned to eat upstairs at the pool bar/restaurant. Time flew by and we ended up having a couple of glasses of wine and I figured I would get a snack upstairs since it was getting a bit late now.

Mr Hw's partner joined us upstairs for a drink but we ended up missing the restaurant hours and there was no food. The unfriendly bar tender was absolutely zero help. There was a strong breeze but it was still pretty hot upstairs. Mr Hw's partner was a good looking guy, fit, a bit older than I prefer these days, probably late 40's in age. He was, however, very attractive and very entertaining and fun. As we drank our wine I started to become enamored of him and it started to make me a bit horny thinking about the possibilities. He also had to work with my husband all day Sunday.

Mr Hw decided he would go down to the 24 hour counter diner in the lobby and find us something to eat. His partner Mike and I stayed upstairs and got better acquainted. Yes! I really should have been a bit more cautious but the evening's wine had me feeling pretty happy and adventurous. I became flirtatious and Mike responded in kind, as Mr Hw was occupied with trying to find us some food.

Note: Pics not from that night

Caption: As my husband was gone, this is how I look in leggings and a sexy blouse. They seemed to approve

1653416862848.png

During this time, another business associate and his partner had recognized Mr Hw and his partner earlier and now joined us for a chat to catch up. There was eye contact and electricity between this guy, Perry, and me. You know how you just "know"? He left for another spot at the bar but sat so he could keep his eyes on me. We both spent the rest of the time up there leering at one another lustfully, knowing somehow what the other was thinking. Perry was only about 40, dark hair, muscular, fit, 6 feet tall and had a pair of shorts on that tightly covered and perfectly displayed his ass. Uh oh. Mrs Hotwife wanted him. Now how was I going to work this out?? I still wanted Mike too, but just not as bad as I wanted Perry. Perry's partner also was ogling me lustfully. Wow, this girl had options. But, this girl also had a husband who was just now returning with, of all things, some kind of heated up pizza! Ugh. It was better than nothing and that's about all they had.

During my chat with Mike I feigned not being able to hear him up there and scooted my chair over right next to him. I worked my usual magic, hand innocently touching his arm and leg, my leg touching his slightly, beneath the table. He was clearly responding, but, my primary focus was Perry. I began thinking I was going to get laid out of this deal tongiht! But alas, the bar would be closing in awhile and Mr Hw needed to get to bed because of his early work schedule tomorrow. He adjourned to the room and I told him I would join him after I finished my wine and that I would keep Mike company for a little while. I did so, but, I also kept ogling Perry and his partner. Since my husband was gone, it didn't take long for Mr Hw and Mike's old buddy to come over and start chatting again. Imagine that. He stepped up on the other side of me from Mike and I mean very close. I didn't protest or resist. The back of his hand quickly found my leg, which was clad in sexy leggings. I wore a pretty sexy top, with a push up style bra, so I felt pretty sexy.

Last edited:

It was getting late and the bar would be closing before too much longer. Mike had to go to bed and I decided I would accompany him back down to the rooms. All of these guys stayed pretty much in the same section of the hotel, and Mike was on the same floor and further down the hallway. Of course Perry wanted me to stick around longer but I told him I needed to get back down to my husband. His hopes of getting some pussy just got dashed. Better luck next time. He was married anyway! What did he want with the wife of a man he knew very well? Yes, I know, rhetorical question. lol He wanted a piece of ass and his best shot was walking away with another man. Damn!

I walked with Mike past our room and down the hallway toward Mike's room. When I got their I kind of giggled and acted like I had just spaced it and walked right past my room. Mike wanted me to come in for a few minutes (naturally) but I told him I had to go back to my husband. I did offer him a "goodnight kiss", inside the door of his room. His door closed behind us and we began our kiss. It was hot and heavy and I could feel Mike's hard cock through his pants as he pressed it against my pussy during our embrace. We kissed passionately for a few minutes, Mikes hands finding my ass through my thin leggings, as he told me what a great ass I have and how much he wanted to see it. He reached up under my blouse and felt my tits, first through my bra and then by pulling it away and pushing his hands beneath. I was in seventh heaven, horny as hell, but I really didn't want to do this with Mike right now. I really just wanted to go back to my room. So, I released my embrace and sexily cooed "good night, I hope you sleep well, you guys have a long day tomorrow." His pleas for me to stick around went unheeded and he didn't close his door, watching me walk away down the hall and hoping I would turn around. But, alas, I found my key and entered my room, where my husband was sleeping very soundly.

At this point, as I removed my clothes which were pretty damp with sweat from the heat outside, I had a thought. I just wanted another drink and to maybe find Perry if he was still upstairs and the bar hadn't completely shut down yet. Last call was long over, so that drink wasn't going to happen. I was now totally nude, getting ready to clean up for bed, when I remembered what would save me. Holly had given Mr Hw and me each a few vodka mini's from the airplane before we left, telling us that it was expensive to drink in the bar and that it closed pretty early. She gave us a couple of cans of cranberry juice to mix it with and we stashed them in our carry ons as we left. I fumbled around in the dark, totally nude, trying to keep from waking my husband. I dug in my bag and found the mini's and cranberry juice. I picked up my little tote, threw 4 vodka's into it and a can of juice. I quietly felt around in my suitcase for something to wear, easy to put on and not hot. My hands reached the perfect option. A super light dress that I throw into my bag when I travel. It doesn't wrinkle, hangs lightly on my body and looks super sexy. You guys have seen me in several pics of dates wearing the dress. It falls off so easily and I didn't bother with a bra or panties. I just slipped on my wedges, grabbed my bag and a couple of plastic drinking glasses from the bathroom and off I went. I stopped by the ice machine and filled both cups with ice and headed back to the elevator to go upstairs. There are only certain elevators that take you up to the roof, so I had to go back to one of those.

Caption: And this is EXACTLY what I was wearing that night

1653416005171.png

Now you know, I've always said I'm lucky when it comes do sex, always have been. As I'm standing at the elevator doors waiting for them to open, wearing nothing but a sheer piece of cloth, the doors open. Guess who was getting off! Perry and his friend. Perry asked where I was headed and I said I was going back upstairs to have a drink. He looked at me quizzically and repeated that the bar was closed and the doors were locked to the pool. Then I just laughed and told him I already had thought of that. I opened my bag and there were 4 bottles of Tito's and a can of cranberry juice. He laughed a bit and noticed that I had two cups filled with ice. "Oh, are you and Mike having drinks then? I notice you have two cups of ice." At first I lied to him, just to see his reaction and told him "No, I brought two cups so I have extra ice for my next drink without coming all the way back down to the machine." He told me it was a shame for such pretty girl to be drinking alone, but that he's let me go and be on his way. He also had to get up in the morning to work, although not quite as early as Mr Hw. As he was saying his goodnight and starting to walk away I muttered something about where to go to have my drink, that I didn't want to sit in the dark and drink alone in my room.

I brazenly turned to Perry and asked him where his room was. It was down the same hallway as mine. So I left that hanging out there in a pregnant pause and he took the bait. He asked "Well, if you don't want to sit in the dark and drink alone in your room, why don't you come down to my room for a night cap and we can sit in the dark and drink together?" It was a cute response and I told him I suppose I could stop in for a little while and share my booze. Mr Third Wheel asked sheepishly "What about me, what am I, chopped liver?" I just laughed and said sorry, I only had a couple of mini's (lie) and Perry asked first. So, he bade us good night, off to jack off in his room and think about what might have been. I'm sure his jealousy was palpable, but he came up short. Anyway, I assured Perry that it was just for a few minutes and then I had to get back to my room. Down the hall we go, and this is impossible to make up, his room is right next to ours! I laughed and told him we should probably be quiet because my husband is sleeping right next door. We thought it a funny coincidence.

Now I had cooled off significantly in the air conditioning as we were chatting by the elevator and my nipples were now rock hard, and very visible to whoever looked. Perry noticed and joked about me being cold. I acted a bit ashamed and apologized (just out of humor) but didn't do anything to cover up, not that there was anything I could do. By the time we had gotten to the door and discovered our precarious situation, I had taken both cups of ice and held them against my nipples! I know, SLUT! I really wanted them to be prominent for Perry to enjoy. I pretty much knew by this time that I was going to get fucked, and I was thrilled. Perry, without a doubt, felt the same thing. We shushed each other jokingly as Perry touched the key to the electronic lock, the lock opened and Perry quietly and carefully opened the door. There was a lamp on in the far corner of the room and some sort of under-the-counter lights in the bathroom. Other than that, it was dark. The shades on the windows were "blackout shades" and let no light in. I asked Perry "Now what?" He replied "Now you pour us that nightcap while I go to the bathroom." He disappeared and I mixed the drinks, spilling a bit of the juice, which I knew would be a sticky mess tomorrow. I had made a bit of a fuss about it and Perry came out of the bathroom asking me what was wrong. He just got a wash cloth and cleaned it up. That wasn't going to be the only sticky thing that was going to be needing cleaned up here. I gave him his drink and said "To sitting in the dark and not drinking alone". We touched our cups together in a toast and sipped, standing awkwardly. There really wasn't anywhere to sit, the place is minimalist for sure. The only place to sit had his suitcase sitting on it. I just sat on the bed, knowing what that implied. He apologized for the bag on the seat and went to remove it. I just laughed it off and told him not to worry about it, that I was only going to be here for a few minutes anyway. As I sat on the bed, I turned my back to lean against the headboard and adjusted the pillows as a cushion. I subtly just bent my right knee on the bed, making sure my dress had ridden up and that my pussy was visible pretty easily. I could see the bulge in his shorts, he was going to get some pussy after all, if he played his cards right. He then laughed and commented that we were supposed to be sitting in the dark, got up, went over and turned the lamp off in the corner. Now it was pretty dark, the lights from the counter in the bathroom adding just the right touch of atmosphere. I mean what's the purpose of getting naked if we couldn't enjoy at least viewing one another's naked bodies? I only thought about my husband once, knowing that his head was just on the other side of the wall, merely inches away, and I was going to be getting fucked by his buddy in a few minutes. It thrilled me.

Note: Pics not from that night.

Caption: As we drank our vodka, the sexual tension became palpable. There's a moment when a man knows that his efforts are going to pay off and he's soon going to be fucking another man's wife. This captures that moment well I think. We have that same moment too, although usually we already know if we're going to get laid

You are there with me, thrilled at what you know is going to happen next, my wedding ring clearly visible, and my husband a few feet away in the next room.
1653418088886.png

I think you already know what happened and don't need to hear all of the slutty details of some cheating wife's exploits to figure it out!

Last edited:
It was getting late and the bar would be closing before too much longer. Mike had to go to bed and I decided I would accompany him back down to the rooms. All of these guys stayed pretty much in the same section of the hotel, and Mike was on the same floor and further down the hallway. Of course Perry wanted me to stick around longer but I told him I needed to get back down to my husband. His hopes of getting some pussy just got dashed. Better luck next time. He was married anyway! What did he want with the wife of a man he knew very well? Yes, I know, rhetorical question. lol He wanted a piece of ass and his best shot was walking away with another man. Damn!

I walked with Mike past our room and down the hallway toward Mike's room. When I got their I kind of giggled and acted like I had just spaced it and walked right past my room. Mike wanted me to come in for a few minutes (naturally) but I told him I had to go back to my husband. I did offer him a "goodnight kiss", inside the door of his room. His door closed behind us and we began our kiss. It was hot and heavy and I could feel Mike's hard cock through his pants as he pressed it against my pussy during our embrace. We kissed passionately for a few minutes, Mikes hands finding my ass through my thing leggings, as he told me what a great ass I have and how much he wanted to see it. He reached up under my blouse and felt my tits, first through my bra and then by pulling it away and pushing his hands beneath. I was in seventh heaven, horny as hell, but I really didn't want to do this with Mike right now. I really just wanted to go back to my room. So, I released my embrace and sexily cooed "good night, I hope you sleep well, you guys have a long day tomorrow." His pleas for me to stick around went unheeded and he didn't close his door, watching me walk away down the hall and hoping I would turn around. But, alas, I found my key and entered my room, where my husband was sleeping very soundly.

At this point, as I removed my clothes which were pretty damp with sweat from the heat outside, I had a thought. I just wanted another drink and to maybe find Perry if he was still upstairs and the bar hadn't completely shut down yet. Last call was long over, so that drink wasn't going to happen. I was now totally nude, getting ready to clean up for bed, when I remembered what would save me. Holly had given Mr Hw and I each a few vodka mini's from the airplane before we left, telling us that it was expensive to drink in the bar and that it closed pretty early. She gave us a couple of cans of cranberry juice to mix it with and we stashed them in our carry ons as we left. I fumbled around in the dark, totally nude, trying to keep from waking my husband. I dug in my bag and found the mini's and cranberry juice. I picked up my little tote, threw 4 vodka's into it and a can of juice. I quietly felt around in my suitcase for something to wear, easy to put on and not hot. My hands reached the perfect option. A super light dress that I throw into my bag when I travel. It doesn't wrinkle, hangs lightly on my body and looks super sexy. You guys have seen me in several pics of dates wearing the dress. It falls off so easily and I didn't bother with a bra or panties. I just slipped on my wedges, grabbed my bag and a couple of plastic drinking glasses from the bathroom and off I went. I stopped by the ice machine and filled both cups with ice and headed back to the elevator to go upstairs. There are only certain elevators that take you up to the roof, so I had to go back to one of those.

Caption: And this is EXACTLY what I was wearing that night

View attachment 839107

Now you know, I've always said I'm lucky when it comes do sex, always have been. As I'm standing at the elevator doors waiting for them to open, wearing nothing but a sheer piece of cloth, the doors open. Guess who was getting off! Perry and his friend. Perry asked where I was headed and I said I was going back upstairs to have a drink. He looked at me quizzically and repeated that the bar was closed and the doors were locked to the pool. Then I just laughed and told him I already had thought of that. I opened my bag and there were 4 bottles of Tito's and a can of cranberry juice. He laughed a bit and noticed that I had two cups filled with ice. "Oh, are you and Mike having drinks then? I notice you have two cups of ice." At first I lied to him, just to see his reaction and told him "No, I brought two cups so I have extra ice for my next drink without coming all the way back down to the machine." He told me it was a shame for such pretty girl to be drinking alone, but that he's let me go and be on his way. He also had to get up in the morning to work, although not quite as early as Mr Hw. As he was saying his goodnight and starting to walk away I muttered something about where to go to have my drink, that I didn't want to sit in the dark and drink alone in my room.

I brazenly turned to Perry and asked him where his room was. It was down the same hallway as mine. So I left that hanging out there in a pregnant pause and he took the bait. He asked "Well, if you don't want to sit in the dark and drink alone in your room, why don't you come down to my room for a night cap and we can sit in the dark and drink together?" It was a cute response and I told him I suppose I could stop in for a little while and share my booze. Mr Third Wheel asked sheepishly "What about me, what am I, chopped liver?" I just laughed and said sorry, I only had a couple of mini's (lie) and Perry asked first. So, he bade us good night, off to jack off in his room and think about what might have been. I'm sure his jealousy was palpable, but he came up short. Anyway, I assured Perry that it was just for a few minutes and then I had to get back to my room. Down the hall we go, and this is impossible to make up, his room is right next to ours! I laughed and told him we should probably be quiet because my husband is sleeping right next door. We thought it a funny coincidence.

Now I had cooled off significantly in the air conditioning as we were chatting by the elevator and my nipples were now rock hard, and very visible to whoever looked. Perry noticed and joked about me being cold. I acted a bit ashamed and apologized (just out of humor) but didn't do anything to cover up, not that there was anything I could do. By the time we had gotten to the door and discovered our precarious situation, I had taken both cups of ice and held them against my nipples! I know, SLUT! I really wanted them to be prominent for Perry to enjoy. I pretty much knew by this time that I was going to get fucked, and I was thrilled. Perry, without a doubt, felt the same thing. We shushed each other jokingly as Perry touched the key to the electronic lock, the lock opened and Perry quietly and carefully opened the door. There was a lamp on in the far corner of the room and some sort of under-the-counter lights in the bathroom. Other than that, it was dark. The shades on the windows were "blackout shades" and let no light in. I asked Perry "Now what?" He replied "Now you pour us that nightcap while I go to the bathroom." He disappeared and I mixed the drinks, spilling a bit of the juice, which I knew would be a sticky mess tomorrow. I had made a bit of a fuss about it and Perry came out of the bathroom asking me what was wrong. He just got a wash cloth and cleaned it up. That wasn't going to be the only sticky thing that was going to be needing cleaned up here. I gave him his drink and said "To sitting in the dark and not drinking alone". We touched our cups together in a toast and sipped, standing awkwardly. There really wasn't anywhere to sit, the place is minimalist for sure. The only place to sit had his suitcase sitting on it. I just sat on the bed, knowing what that implied. He apologized for the bag on the seat and went to remove it. I just laughed it off and told him not to worry about it, that I was only going to be here for a few minutes anyway. As I sat on the bed, I turned my back to lean against the headboard and adjusted the pillows as a cushion. I subtly just bent my right knee on the bed, making sure my dress had ridden up and that my pussy was visible pretty easily. I could see the bulge in his shorts, he was going to get some pussy after all, if he played his cards right. He then laughed and commented that we were supposed to be sitting in the dark, got up, went over and turned the lamp off in the corner. Now it was pretty dark, the lights from the counter in the bathroom adding just the right touch of atmosphere. I mean what's the purpose of getting naked if we couldn't enjoy at least viewing one another's naked bodies? I only thought about my husband once, knowing that his head was just on the other side of the wall, merely inches away, and I was going to be getting fucked by his buddy in a few minutes. It thrilled me.

Note: Pics not from that night.

Caption: As we drank our vodka, the sexual tension became palpable. There's a moment when a man knows that his efforts are going to pay off and he's soon going to be fucking another man's wife. This captures that moment well I think. We have that same moment too, although usually we already know if we're going to get laid

You are there with me, thrilled at what you know is going to happen next, my wedding ring clearly visible, and my husband a few feet away in the next room.
View attachment 839131

I think you already know what happened and don't need to hear all of the slutty details of some cheating wife's exploits to figure it out!
Amazing story. Sounds like I need to plan a staycation at the TWA hotel and check out the scene.

Reactions: Hwcouple702

When Perry went over to turn out the light I had hiked my dress up even closer to my pussy. It wasn't hidden at all now, barely covered by a slight amount of material from the dress. I wasn't wearing panties and one thing I'm always sensitive about is trying to have my pussy lips engorged with blood and full and a bit wet and glistening. I played with myself under my dress at any moment I could do so without him seeing me. This is and example of how my pussy looked when he came back and sat right infront of me.

1653420384891.png

We sipped on our drinks, my pussy visible between my legs, and Perry now sitting right there, his hand now starting to roam on my leg. It would only be a few moments now and he would taste my pussy and take in my aroma. I was about to cum in anticipation. I began rubbing my pussy now with him sitting there watching. I wanted him badly. But, I was still wearing my dress. So, I got up and excused myself for a potty break. When I cam out of the bathroom door I left it ajar somewhat so there was a decent amount of light. He was actually sitting there naked by now!! That didn't take long. So I pulled one of my sluttiest and most alluring tricks out of the book in this moment. Guys always tell me how much they love my ass, and if a guy hasn't actually SEEN IT yet, I do this. I turned so the light would clearly shine on my ass where he could watch me. I pulled the string on my dress and let it fall off. I then bent over to in a feign of picking my dress up off the floor. I did this because I wanted him to desire my ass to the point of worshiping it! I looked a bit like this:

He noticed, as he gasped he exclaimed "Oh my god, you have a beautiful ass< I want that so bad! Do you mind if I kiss it?". That's the comment was seeking! I knew I had him and he would definitely want to fuck me like this, and every other way too, most likely:
1653421090828.png

I laid down on the bed, face down, ass up so he could give me the pleasure I craved, that tongue in my anxious pussy and caressing my asshole, filling me with desire to be fucked everywhere! Guys can't seem to keep their tongues out of my asshole when I'm positioned like this and it's so empowering to me to have guys desire to tongue and pleasure my asshole and pussy!

1653421419871.png

For a few moments I actually wondered if we should stop and call Mike and Mr Third wheel and turn this into a gang bang. I was overheated and my mind goes off the rails when this happens. I knew I was going to be getting fucked and I'm pretty loud when I'm enjoying it. I was actually hoping to wake Mr Hw up from his sleep listening to somebody fucking next door, and the noises sound like me! I know, I'm cruel or whatever. That's me though.

Last edited:

So I joined Perry in bed and we rolled around, me naked, him soon to be likewise. I love the feeling of a new guy and his hard cock, getting to know what his body feels like, having him feel my body and listening to his comments about it. I love getting laid by new guys. Soon, Perry was naked and we were kissing each other all over. I worked my way down his chest and tummy and soon had his rock hard cock engulfed inside my mouth. I worked him expertly and his moans and increasing amount of pre-cum led me to understand that I would soon be swallowing this guy's load very soon. I didn't really want that at this time so I quit sucking his cock and worked my way up to kiss him on his lips again. He complained about his desire to finish in my mouth, but I told him it wasn't time, that I wanted my pussy eaten and I wanted him to fuck me and cum inside of me first, that we had all night for me to suck his cock and him to cum in my mouth.

Soon, Perry was expertly eating my pussy and began fingering me, finding my "G-spot" and starting a continuous stream from my pussy as I squirted uncontrollably. I should have told him to put a towel down or something, because I absolutely soak the sheets when I'm in the groove. He kept trying to "shush" me as my moans and cries of pleasure were audible at a very high level. I'm sure people in the rooms around us were awakened. I normally try to be considerate in late night hotel play, but I had lost control. I finally had to stop him from his oral pleasuring of me and begged him to fuck me. I did so quite loudly. This night had led me to an overheated, sexually ravenous state and I needed fucked.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh yes fuck me just like that, Oh my god fuck me, harder, harder!" That was the sound coming from the room right next door to where my husband was (likely no longer) sleeping. We had been in missionary position but I rolled him over and began riding his cock, and I mean driving my hips down onto his as hard as I could. He had a nice cock, but I'm a size queen and I was going to get every bit of that cock possible inside of me! I got into the rhythm and began squirting, my juices running all over his cock and pubic area as I began yelling that I was about to cum and for him to cum with me. I wish I had a recording of that moment. In any case, it didn't take him too long as I begged him to cum. He told me he was cumming so I let loose and drove that cock as far inside of me as I could get it. I exploded in this long delayed and badly needed orgasm. Both of our moans were certainly audible beyond his room. I collapsed on his chest, his cock still buried inside of me where it had just deposited his first load of cum deep into my pussy. We kissed and stayed in this position for some time as we wound down from our sexual high. I rolled off of him and just laid there for a time. I was quite satisfied and decided that I was ready to go next door to my room and sleep for awhile.

Normally after sex, the guy gets up and brings me some sort of towel to clean myself with. He didn't, he just laid there. I was in a bit of a conundrum but I decided to sit up a bit and let his cum drain out onto his bed since he didn't seem to want me to clean up. Without saying a word, I got up, bent over to pick up my dress, exposing my just fucked, sloppy, wide open pussy to his gaze in the dim light. I put my dress back on and grabbed my bag, reached in to retrieve my room key and told him goodnight. But, I couldn't find my key! You've got to be kidding me! In my haste to leave my room earlier I had neglected to put my key in my bag. Now I was faced with a dilemma. I could call my husband on his cell, wake him up and ask him to open the door, I could go downstairs dressed like this and try to convince the desk clerk to give me a new key, but I didn't have any ID with me either. Or, I could just ask Perry if I could stay the night, text my husband where I was and to slide the key under Perry's door as he left for work in a few hours. Unfortunately, whatever I did was going to involve my husband knowing that I spent the night with another man, his buddy, and he would know in a heartbeat that if I spent the night with a guy, that guy was going to fuck me. But I had no choice because I didn't want to wake him while he only had a couple of hours left before he had to get up and prepare for work.

I told Perry what had happened and asked him if I could stay in his room for a few hours. He was NOT interested in that at all, because he really didn't want my husband to know that I had spent the night with him. He had no idea what my circumstances with my husband were, so he was anxious. I told Perry that it was fine and joked that I still owed him a blow job in the morning anyway. We laughed and he told me I was going to owe him way more than just a blow job if he let me stay. I naturally agreed to anything he wanted, shocking him with my teasing confession that "I'm a three hole girl you know, you can have whatever you want" It was all light hearted and in good fun, but there was a ring of truth and expectation with our "agreement". He told me that I had teased Mr Third Wheel the night before so he was going to invite him over in the morning to enjoy me as well. I feigned shock but agreed to that deal. You know me, I'm not turning down the chance to fuck that hot, young twenty-something guy if I get the chance! It's kind of a kink of mine anyway, so adding another new guy to my experience was quite appealing to me! In any case, I figured Perry was just all bluster about that anyway, so any agreement with him would most likely never happen,

I sent the text off to my husband and laid back down to sleep beside this stranger, with my husband sleeping right next door. But it's never been uncommon for me to end up spending the night with another guy when my husband and I travel together. I would just lie about it all the time anyway that nothing happened or we just "fooled around" a bit. But by this time Mr Hw knew I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to get fucked by another man.

Last edited:
So I joined Perry in bed and we rolled around, me naked, him soon to be likewise. I love the feeling of a new guy and his hard cock, getting to know what his body feels like, having him feel my body and listening to his comments about it. I love getting laid by new guys. Soon, Perry was naked and we were kissing each other all over. I worked my way down his chest and tummy and soon had his rock hard cock engulfed inside my mouth. I worked him expertly and his moans and increasing amount of pre-cum led me to understand that I would soon be swallowing this guy's load very soon. I didn't really want that at this time so I quit sucking his cock and worked my way up to kiss him on his lips again. He complained about his desire to finish in my mouth, but I told him it wasn't time, that I wanted my pussy eaten and I wanted him to fuck me and cum inside of me first, that we had all night for me to suck his cock and him to cum in my mouth.

Soon, Perry was expertly eating my pussy and began fingering me, finding my "G-spot" and starting a continuous stream from my pussy as I squirted uncontrollably. I should have told him to put a towel down or something, because I absolutely soak the sheets when I'm in the groove. He kept trying to "shush" me as my moans and cries of pleasure were audible at a very high level. I'm sure people in the rooms around us were awakened. I normally try to be considerate in late night hotel play, but I had lost control. I finally had to stop him from his oral pleasuring of me and begged him to fuck me. I did so quite loudly. This night had led me to an overheated, sexually ravenous state and I needed fucked.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh yes fuck me just like that, Oh my god fuck me, harder, harder!" That was the sound coming from the room right next door to where my husband was (likely no longer) sleeping. We had been in missionary position but I rolled him over and began riding his cock, and I mean driving my hips down onto his as hard as I could. He had a nice cock, but I'm a size queen and I was going to get every bit of that cock possible inside of me! I got into the rhythm and began squirting, my juices running all over his cock and pubic area as I began yelling that I was about to cum and for him to cum with me. I wish I had a recording of that moment. In any case, it didn't take him too long as I begged him to cum. He told me he was cumming so I let loose and drove that cock as far inside of me as I could get it. I exploded in this long delayed and badly needed orgasm. Both of our moans were certainly audible beyond his room. I collapsed on his chest, his cock still buried inside of me where it had just deposited his first load of cum deep into my pussy. We kissed and stayed in this position for some time as we wound down from our sexual high. I rolled off of him and just laid there for a time. I was quite satisfied and decided that I was ready to go next door to my room and sleep for awhile.

Normally after sex, the guy gets up and brings me some sort of towel to clean myself with. He didn't, he just laid there. I was in a bit of a conundrum but I decided to sit up a bit and let his cum drain out onto his bed since he didn't seem to want me to clean up. Without saying a word, I got up, bent over to pick up my dress, exposing my just fucked, sloppy, wide open pussy to his gaze in the dim light. I put my dress back on and grabbed my bag, reached in to retrieve my room key and told him goodnight. But, I couldn't find my key! You've got to be kidding me! In my haste to leave my room earlier I had neglected to put my key in my bag. Now I was faced with a dilemma. I could call my husband on his cell, wake him up and ask him to open the door, I could go downstairs dressed like this and try to convince the desk clerk to give me a new key, but I didn't have any ID with me either. Or, I could just ask Perry if I could stay the night, text my husband where I was and to slide the key under Perry's door as he left for work in a few hours. Unfortunately, whatever I did was going to involve my husband knowing that I spent the night with another man, his buddy, and he would know in a heartbeat that if I spent the night with a guy, that guy was going to fuck me. But I had no choice because I didn't want to wake him while he only had a couple of hours left before he had to get up and prepare for work.

I told Perry what had happened and asked him if I could stay in his room for a few hours. He was NOT interested in that at all, because he really didn't want my husband to know that I had spent the night with him. He had no idea what my circumstances with my husband were, so he was anxious. I told Perry that it was fine and joked that I still owed him a blow job in the morning anyway. We laughed and he told me I was going to owe him way more than just a blow job if he let me stay. I naturally agreed to anything he wanted, shocking him with my teasing confession that "I'm a three hole girl you know, you can have whatever you want" It was all light hearted and in good fun, but there was a ring of truth and expectation with our "agreement". He told me that I had teased Mr Third Wheel the night before so he was going to invite him over in the morning to enjoy me as well. I feigned shock but agreed to that deal. You know me, I'm not turning down the chance to fuck that hot, young twenty-something guy if I get the chance! It's kind of a kink of mine anyway, so adding another new guy to my experience was quite appealing to me! In any case, I figured Perry was just all bluster about that anyway, so any agreement with him would most likely never happen,

I sent the text off to my husband and laid back down to sleep beside this stranger, with my husband sleeping right next door. But it's never been uncommon for me to end up spending the night with another guy when my husband and I travel together. I would just lie about it all the time anyway that nothing happened or we just "fooled around" a bit. But by this time Mr Hw knew I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to get fucked by another man.
Awesome story!! Perry is one lucky guy and so is your husband!! What an experience from a VERY hot lady!!

EDIT:
Note: Pics OBVIOUSLY not from that night :rolleyes:

As we laid there together in the bed, Perry started asking me all kinds of questions. Questions about whether I really was a "three hole girl", how often I'm unfaithful to my husband, does he "suspect" (lol), does he fool around, etc, etc. He was fascinated with my enjoyment of anal sex and said he'd never really had a girl that enjoyed anal, or even had anal for that matter. His wife def was straight, vanilla sex. Next (imagine this) he wondered if I let guys cum in my mouth and do I swallow. We were laying there "spooning" with his cock touching my ass. I felt his cock immediately become rock hard as were were having this conversation. My pussy was still sloppy and his cock was once again knocking at the door. I reached behind and began playing with his cock, alternating between putting the head inside my pussy and then teasing it into my asshole as I pulled it open with the base of my hand. I knew he wanted inside of me but for some reason I decided to just tease him and leave him frustrated for the night. I wanted him absolutely craving me by the next morning, so I just rolled over, gave him a kiss and told him that I though we should try to get some sleep, especially since he had to work in the morning. What was he going to do anyway? He just lay there, hard as a rock, and I gently stroked his cock a bit until I fell asleep.

I just laid there beside him, figuring he would have no problem "just cuddling" for the rest of the night. You wouldn't have had a problem sleeping would you? I think he might have gotten a bit too excited after I explained to him exactly what being a "three hole girl" meant, and even teased him with my asshole a bit.

1654294375329.png

I laid there resting and rubbed his cock, just to help him relax and go to sleep. That's plenty, isn't it? I mean, what more could he have wanted, having to get up in a few hours and go to work? I hope he wasn't miserable lying there all night, I mean after all, did he really need experience anal sex from me that bad tonight?? I had given him a few samples of how his cock would feel in my ass and figured that would be plenty. Right? I mean I'm a married girl and I had just met him. Imagine what a slut he would have thought I was if I'd have let him fuck me in the ass, not to mention what he and everybody he told would have thought about my poor husband having such a slut wife!

1654295298746.png

I don't know what was wrong with him but he just kept pawing all over me and sucking and licking my tits and nipples, my tummy and all the way down to that pussy I had already given him once tonight. What more could he want? Although his tongue felt fantastic cleaning up my recently fucked, sloppy pussy, and I wanted fucked again badly, I decided to make him stop for the night so we could go to sleep. He told me the next morning that he hadn't slept very well though, in spite of my best efforts to sleep lol
:devilish:

1654295814551.png

Last edited:
We
As we laid there together in the bed, Perry started asking me all kinds of questions. Questions about whether I really was a "three hole girl", how often I'm unfaithful to my husband, does he "suspect" (lol), does he fool around, etc, etc. He was fascinated with my enjoyment of anal sex and said he'd never really had a girl that enjoyed anal, or even had anal for that matter. His wife def was straight, vanilla sex. Next (imagine this) he wondered if I let guys cum in my mouth and do I swallow. We were laying there "spooning" with his cock touching my ass. I felt his cock immediately become rock hard as were were having this conversation. My pussy was still sloppy and his cock was once again knocking at the door. I reached behind and began playing with his cock, alternating between putting the head inside my pussy and then teasing it into my asshole as I pulled it open with the base of my hand. I knew he wanted inside of me but for some reason I decided to just tease him and leave him frustrated for the night. I wanted him absolutely craving me by the next morning, so I just rolled over, gave him a kiss and told him that I though we should try to get some sleep, especially since he had to work in the morning. What was he going to do anyway? He just lay there, hard as a rock, and I gently stroked his cock a bit until I fell asleep.

I just laid there beside him, figuring he would have no problem "just cuddling" for the rest of the night. You wouldn't have had a problem sleeping would you? I think he might have gotten a bit too excited after I explained to him exactly what being a "three hole girl" meant, and even teased him with my asshole a bit.

View attachment 851821

I laid there resting and rubbed his cock, just to help him relax and go to sleep. That's plenty, isn't it? I mean, what more could he have wanted, having to get up in a few hours and go to work? I hope he wasn't miserable lying there all night, I mean after all, did he really need experience anal sex from me that bad tonight?? I had given him a few samples of how his cock would feel in my ass and figured that would be plenty. Right? I mean I'm a married girl and I had just met him. Imagine what a slut he would have thought I was if I'd have let him fuck me in the ass, not to mention what he and everybody he told would have thought about my poor husband having such a slut wife!

View attachment 851838

I don't know what was wrong with him but he just kept pawing all over me and sucking and licking my tits and nipples, my tummy and all the way down to that pussy I had already given him once tonight. What more could he want? Although his tongue felt fantastic cleaning up my recently fucked, sloppy pussy, and I wanted fucked again badly, I decided to make him stop for the night so we could go to sleep. He told me the next morning that he hadn't slept very well though, in spite of my best efforts to sleep lol
:devilish:

View attachment 851842
Thanks for sharing
We all want a three hole girl!😊

So, I should have continued this story while my memory was fresh, but I'll try to keep it a bit short and tell some more. The next morning I got up to use the bathroom and I noticed in the light from under the door, my key had been slid under. The word "SLUT" was handwritten along with a smiley face and "thanks for waking me up in the middle of the night, see you tonight". My husband was so understanding.

Anyway, I went back to bed and Perry was awake and stirring, the covers off of him partly and his erect cock ready for action. By "action" that means the blow job I had promised him last night for the use of his room. So, I went to work. He laid back, played with my hair and tugged my head (of course, all the guys do this) to take his cock deeper into my mouth. He really was putty in my hands, having wanted me all night. In a matter of a few minutes his hips began bucking and he started overflowing with cum. I don't do many blow jobs to completion anymore and I don't swallow that much as a result. For some reason, I wanted him to have the most memorable experience possible (because I knew he would be telling Mr Third Wheel) and his other friends about it soon enough and I wanted a "reputation" ) so I just closed my lips around his cock and took his load into my mouth and right down my throat. I made certain that every drop was drained. After I finished and he thanked me and told me how much he had enjoyed it, I told him I got my key and that "So, I guess that settles my debt for the room from last night now" just as kind of a joke. I told him I was going back to my room. "Oh no" he said, "your debt isn't settled yet". I asked him what he meant. You still owe Mr Third Wheel a blow job too, remember, you told me that last night". Well, he was right about that and I didn't have anywhere else to be all day.

Perry sent MTW(Mr Third Wheel) a text and told him that the married chick from last night owed him a favor and that now MTW owes him a favor too. He said to come to his room a half hour before leaving for work time and that I would be there for him. Unreal! It was very sexy and fun, this guy collecting more blowjobs from me "in payment for using his room". Perry cleaned up and left to go downstairs for breakfast as I lay there awkwardly, wondering if MTW would even show up. Actually, he was young and hot and I sort of hoped he would.

I didn't need to wait too long, as a slight, seemingly sheepish tap on the door was made. I just decided to answer the door totally naked and let him in. He was stunned, looking great all dressed for work, and he just grinned a bit and asked me if this was some kind of joke. I told him "no" and that Perry was downstairs at breakfast and that I indeed "owed" him for last night. He had barely gotten in the door when I took him by the hand and led him over near the bed. I didn't let him sit in the bed because I think it's way sluttier and sexier if I give a guy a blow job with his pants down around his ankles and I'm on my knees. Mr Hw always looks for that in videos that I take of my dates and it turns him on immensely. MTW's cock was instantly rock-hard and in a wonderful surprise, was actually very big, thick and long. This was perfect and I really didn't want to waste that on just sucking his cock. But, he didn't object as I took his cock in my mouth and started a slow, sloppy cocksucking on him. He was so young and fun and I could tell right away that he wasn't going to last long. But I wanted more, so I stood up and asked him if he wanted more than just a blowjob. He was ecstatic and said something like "OMG, yes". I just asked him how he wanted me and he had me turn around and bend over the bed, spread my legs akimbo and tilted my ass upward. He suddenly told me that we couldn't do it because he didn't have a condom with him. I told him I was fine with it and that I get tested regularly.

I was a bit surprised that he didn't ask me any more about WHY I get tested regularly, but he was good enough with whatever he was telling himself and began rubbing his cock against my soaked pussy. I was still plenty wet from last night's creampie remnants and my own juices from this morning and he only took one stroke before he had that beautiful cock buried to the hilt inside of me. I LOVE hearing a guy's comments and moans as he's fucking me and this was fantastic. It felt great and I knew he wasn't going to last long. So, there I am, this guy with his pants pulled down, me bent over the bed that some other guy had fucked me in a few hours ago and in the room right next to my husband's room. His cock was buried inside me and felt so wonderful. I needed a bit of clitoral stimulation because I knew it would give me an orgasm, if only I could keep him from cumming too fast. I grabbed the pillows quickly, put them under my tummy, put my hand over my pussy and forced my clit into my fingers as hard as I could. All this started me moaning very loudly and (just because I know guys love this) told him to "FUCK ME" over and over. He picked up the pace and I told him "I'm cumming" and squealed with delight quite loudly. He couldn't last any longer and unloaded a massive amount of cum inside of my pussy, the excess of which began running out onto Perry's pillow! lol.

We remained still for a few moments in "post coital bliss" before I stood up and turned around. Of course I fell to my knees, cummy pussy leaking his load all over Perry's carpet, and cleaned his cock with my mouth. I stood up and told him that he'd better get downstairs to leave for work. He thanked me and told me he wanted to see me again before we had to leave for home. (YES) I told him we could probably make it happen and to have a great day. MTW left, I cleaned myself a bit with Perry's wash cloth, picked up my dress, slid it on, grabbed my bag and key and went next door to my room. It was still fairly early so I decided to sleep for a little while if I could and then I was going to go down to that great gym, train hard and get ready to go up to the pool and hang out in the sun all day.
EDIT:
Note: Pics OBVIOUSLY not from that night ;)
I enjoy the "performance" of sucking cock while I'm on my knees for guys in hotel rooms, especially when a guy had a nice thick cock like that!
1655495571846.png

There was no mistaking my intentions when I turned around and bent over the bed, pillow under my hips. Here I was, a married woman, and MTW a young, newly married man both together and unable to control our carnal desires for one another. I presented him with his first look at my ass and pussy, giving him tacit permission to do whatever he wanted with them. This ass was not my husband's at this moment, it was his! He didn't seem to be able to resist or even to want to resist enjoying it. Greedily, I opened my legs, obviously begging him to fill me with his thick, huge cock. He lustily obliged, fully inserting that thick cock into this pussy in one quick stroke. It took my breath away momentarily and I cried out loudly in pleasurable pain. Quickly, as I fingered my clit, he picked up his paces and unloaded his balls inside this married pussy! The creampie he left inside of me, should have belonged to his wife, and the pussy he left it inside, should have belonged to my husband, but that's not how this played out, as a cheating young man and a sexually ravenous cheating wife, had satisfied their cravings for orgasm. He left, leaving me with his seed leaking onto the pillow, the carpet and eventually my husband's hotel bed.

And so here it was, evidence enough of my debt paid in full to Perry, by granting sexual favors to his friend. Did this make me a whore or was this just a fun diversion, a chance meeting and fun fantasy come true? I thought it was a joke, but he came to this room, set up by the man I owed for the room and was paid with my ass! Wow! I could maybe get used to doing this...
1655496757414.png

Last edited:
So, I should have continued this story while my memory was fresh, but I'll try to keep it a bit short and tell some more. The next morning I got up to use the bathroom and I noticed in the light from under the door, my key had been slid under. The word "SLUT" was handwritten along with a smiley face and "thanks for waking me up in the middle of the night, see you tonight". My husband was so understanding.

Anyway, I went back to bed and Perry was awake and stirring, the covers off of him partly and his erect cock ready for action. By "action" that means the blow job I had promised him last night for the use of his room. So, I went to work. He laid back, played with my hair and tugged my head (of course, all the guys do this) to take his cock deeper into my mouth. He really was putty in my hands, having wanted me all night. In a matter of a few minutes his hips began bucking and he started overflowing with cum. I don't do many blow jobs to completion anymore and I don't swallow that much as a result. For some reason, I wanted him to have the most memorable experience possible (because I knew he would be telling Mr Third Wheel) and his other friends about it soon enough and I wanted a "reputation" ) so I just closed my lips around his cock and took his load into my mouth and right down my throat. I made certain that every drop was drained. After I finished and he thanked me and told me how much he had enjoyed it, I told him I got my key and that "So, I guess that settles my debt for the room from last night now" just as kind of a joke. I told him I was going back to my room. "Oh no" he said, "your debt isn't settled yet". I asked him what he meant. You still owe Mr Third Wheel a blow job too, remember, you told me that last night". Well, he was right about that and I didn't have anywhere else to be all day.

Perry sent MTW(Mr Third Wheel) a text and told him that the married chick from last night owed him a favor and that now MTW owes him a favor too. He said to come to his room a half hour before leaving for work time and that I would be there for him. Unreal! It was very sexy and fun, this guy collecting more blowjobs from me "in payment for using his room". Perry cleaned up and left to go downstairs for breakfast as I lay there awkwardly, wondering if MTW would even show up. Actually, he was young and hot and I sort of hoped he would.

I didn't need to wait too long, as a slight, seemingly sheepish tap on the door was made. I just decided to answer the door totally naked and let him in. He was stunned, looking great all dressed for work, and he just grinned a bit and asked me if this was some kind of joke. I told him "no" and that Perry was downstairs at breakfast and that I indeed "owed" him for last night. He had barely gotten in the door when I took him by the hand and led him over near the bed. I didn't let him sit in the bed because I think it's way sluttier and sexier if I give a guy a blow job with his pants down around his ankles and I'm on my knees. Mr Hw always looks for that in videos that I take of my dates and it turns him on immensely. MTW's cock was instantly rock-hard and in a wonderful surprise, was actually very big, thick and long. This was perfect and I really didn't want to waste that on just sucking his cock. But, he didn't object as I took his cock in my mouth and started a slow, sloppy cocksucking on him. He was so young and fun and I could tell right away that he wasn't going to last long. But I wanted more, so I stood up and asked him if he wanted more than just a blowjob. He was ecstatic and said something like "OMG, yes". I just asked him how he wanted me and he had me turn around and bend over the bed, spread my legs akimbo and tilted my ass upward. He suddenly told me that we couldn't do it because he didn't have a condom with him. I told him I was fine with it and that I get tested regularly.

I was a bit surprised that he didn't ask me any more about WHY I get tested regularly, but he was good enough with whatever he was telling himself and began rubbing his cock against my soaked pussy. I was still plenty wet from last night's creampie remnants and my own juices from this morning and he only took one stroke before he had that beautiful cock buried to the hilt inside of me. I LOVE hearing a guy's comments and moans as he's fucking me and this was fantastic. It felt great and I knew he wasn't going to last long. So, there I am, this guy with his pants pulled down, me bent over the bed that some other guy had fucked me in a few hours ago and in the room right next to my husband's room. His cock was buried inside me and felt so wonderful. I needed a bit of clitoral stimulation because I knew it would give me an orgasm, if only I could keep him from cumming too fast. I grabbed the pillows quickly, put them under my tummy, put my hand over my pussy and forced my clit into my fingers as hard as I could. All this started me moaning very loudly and (just because I know guys love this) told him to "FUCK ME" over and over. He picked up the pace and I told him "I'm cumming" and squealed with delight quite loudly. He couldn't last any longer and unloaded a massive amount of cum inside of my pussy, the excess of which began running out onto Perry's pillow! lol.

We remained still for a few moments in "post coital bliss" before I stood up and turned around. Of course I fell to my knees, cummy pussy leaking his load all over Perry's carpet, and cleaned his cock with my mouth. I stood up and told him that he'd better get downstairs to leave for work. He thanked me and told me he wanted to see me again before we had to leave for home. (YES) I told him we could probably make it happen and to have a great day. MTW left, I cleaned myself a bit with Perry's wash cloth, picked up my dress, slid it on, grabbed my bag and key and went next door to my room. It was still fairly early so I decided to sleep for a little while if I could and then I was going to go down to that great gym, train hard and get ready to go up to the pool and hand out in the sun all day.

I enjoy the "performance" of sucking cock while I'm on my knees for guys in hotel rooms, especially when a guy had a nice thick cock like that!
View attachment 867107

There was no mistaking my intentions when I turned around and bent over the bed, pillow under my hips. Here I was, a married woman, and MTW a young, newly married man both together and unable to control our carnal desires for one another. I presented him with his first look at my ass and pussy, giving him tacit permission to do whatever he wanted with them. This ass was not my husband's at this moment, it was his! He didn't seem to be able to resist or even to want to resist enjoying it. Greedily, I opened my legs, obviously begging him to fill me with his thick, huge cock. He lustily obliged, fully inserting that thick cock into this pussy in one quick stroke. It took my breath away momentarily and I cried out loudly in pleasurable pain. Quickly, as I fingered my clit, he picked up his paces and unloaded his balls inside this married pussy! The creampie he left inside of me, should have belonged to his wife, and the pussy he left it inside, should have belonged to my husband, but that's not how this played out, as a cheating young man and a sexually ravenous cheating wife, had satisfied their cravings for orgasm. He left, leaving me with his seed leaking onto the pillow, the carpet and eventually my husband's hotel bed.

And so here it was, evidence enough of my debt paid in full to Perry, by granting sexual favors to his friend. Did this make me a whore or was this just a fun diversion, a chance meeting and fun fantasy come true? I thought it was a joke, but he came to this room, set up by the man I owed for the room and was paid with my ass! Wow! I could maybe get used to doing this...
View attachment 867119
Wow, you are on a roll with amazing posts!!