Erotic story writing

Jul 23, 2020
Do any wives here have husbands that write erotic fantasy stories and share them with you about the lifestyle?

Do any wives not have creative husbands and wish they did?

How about the fellas? Do you write and share naughty stories that feature your wife as a hotwife or vixen?

I’m one that does have a creative side and I’ve shared a few with my wife and she’s said they make her tingle and sometimes play while reading them but she’s never asked to see more. I just take it upon myself to surprise her with a new one every now and then, maybe she likes it that way.

Do any wives here have husbands that write erotic fantasy stories and share them with you about the lifestyle?

How about the fellas? Do you write and share naughty stories that feature your wife as a hotwife or vixen?

I’m one that does have a creative side and I’ve shared a few with my wife and she’s said they make her tingle and sometimes play while reading them but she’s never asked to see more. I just take it upon myself to surprise her with a new one every now and then, maybe she likes it that way.
I too enjoy writing seductive short stories and I love to eat my wife out and slurp up her excitement while she reads them aloud

So in the next few days I’m going to write a story about her, it’ll be a mostly true account based on what she has told me but I’m going to fill in the gaps. What story should I pursue?

a) being picked up by the bouncer at a ski resort bar
b) partying with her boyfriend and a group of others and sneaking away for some fun
c) going on a long trip to see a cousin and meeting a guy in the bar and going back to his place

Yes in write stories about my HOTWIFE LIFESTYLE as well as my involvement I write on Lushstories under Construction65's i have 12 stories theyvare 95 percent true with very little embellishment feel fee to ask me anything you can private nessage me here if you would like. Bob

I write and publish true hotwife stories....

Somos pareja swinger bisexual los dos y yo escribo bastante sobre nuestra experiencia y la de los amigos y a mi chica le encanta ser quien primero lea los relatos para también aportar algo

Reactions: Playdoe
Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I’ll have to look you up. I’d never heard of Lushstories until reading here.
I did submit one to literotica. My wife liked it A LOT, but about half the folks said I didn’t tag it correctly. I don’t care !
Don’t like it, don’t read it.
All.of what i wrote about my wife is 99 percent.true i write under construction65

Reactions: DarkSpectre
I absolutely love to write stories about my beautiful wife, though they are fiction.
It’s difficult to share these with others because feedback can be scathing.
99% of what I’ve written will never be seen.
Hi - I would love to read your stories please. Happy to comment but only in a constructive and supportive way. I appreciate that its hard work and time consuming to write stories

I have written a few true stories on lushstories my username is Construction65 if you.want read and let me know what you think.you can Pm me here Bob

I have written a few true stories on lushstories my username is Construction65 if you.want read and let me know what you think.you can Pm me here Bob
I like to write erotic stories about my wife being blackmailed in to being used and abused by others. Happy to share

I right on lushstories only because ive tried literotica and alwsys had slot of trouble getti g back.into my stories and edit etc. My usetname on lushstories is. Is Construction65's. I have 10 or q2 stories on there snd they are99 percent true you an pm.me on here or there and there

I do as well write a lot of stories. Some about my wife, some are fantasies, some are with other womans, some have been shared with wife, some I didn't :)