Ever meet your bull just to suck his cock?

My GF just this week met a guy she's hot for, for coffee at a local convenience store/gas station.
She started kissing him and ended up jerking off his very large cock (she says), all over her tits.
Then she went to work wearing his cum. Even sent me a few pix of her stroking him & her cum coated tits!
More to follow, I'm sure...

I met a guy at my gym who was obviously well hung by the bulge in his gym shorts. We exchanged glances through out the hour or so we were there. Bumped into him at the smoothie bar and started chatting. We walked outside and continued our chat, next thing you know we were in the back of my SUV.....
He was from Brazil and had a huge uncut cock, I wanted to fuck him right then and there but common sense took over.
I sucked his beautiful cock for about 10 minutes before he unleashed a huge and I mean huge load in my mouth.

He became my bull for a while but he t raveled to Brazil often and once covid hit I could no longer see him.
Oh yea, as soon as I got home I gave hubby a big wet kiss, immediately he knew what I had done.

Ive spoken to my husband about this being a possiblity since I love to blow a guy. He says im damn good at it and i just love it. We thought about that being a meeting in a parking lot somewhere and hes in the front seat filming me giving a guy a blowjob in the backseat or hes driving us around. its something weve thought of doing in lull of me getting fucked.