Ever share with a family member?

alxcast

Jan 9, 2015
Socal
I shared with my Step Dad he is like 12 yrs older than me. And when younger I messed around with one of my Sisters. I've grabbed and played with Brother in laws cock while in the same bed as my sister while she slept. I also took advantage of my sons gf when she was drunk as I helped change her clothes. A lil finger there a rub there you know simple stuff.

Edgar

Feb 16, 2016
I shared with my Step Dad he is like 12 yrs older than me. And when younger I messed around with one of my Sisters. I've grabbed and played with Brother in laws cock while in the same bed as my sister while she slept. I also took advantage of my sons gf when she was drunk as I helped change her clothes. A lil finger there a rub there you know simple stuff.
Wow your profile turns me on but when I find your comments make me even more turned out;)

Allen Amboy

May 28, 2017
Everything you said just turned me on. Even the part of playing with brother in laws cock. All very hot.