Ever watched your Hotwife assfucked?

I love watching my hot wife enjoy anal sex. The build up to it is so hot too - prep, including enemas, having me tongue her ass and tease it, and knowing she will have a big, hard, strange cock in her tight backdoor is so erotic.

I was her first anal experience with cock (at least that’s what she says), and she found the experience of being anally penetrated while having her clit fingered, and stuffed with a dildo addictive. During our early hot wife adventure, we loved both anal-vaginal DP, and fuck-licking while she was being taken anally. The view in a fuck-licking session is amazing too.

The aftermath is always so fucking hot, seeing her opened up, gaping, and leaking cum from her ass is amazing.

How many of you guys have watched your HW get assfucked??
My wife doesn't like doing anal very often in all our married life think we tried doing it four times only on special occasions and very slowly and not wanting me to pound into her hard but i was shocked whilst she was on the bed with a stranger we met he was giving her freshly shaved pussie a good licking having her cumming quite quickly she was holding his head forcing it into her then she looked at me an said look were his fingers are as i got up to look he moved to one side giving me a view of two fingers working deep into her arse continued licking her but kept up the pace with his fingers watching her enjoying the attention he is giving her he laid flat on the bed telling her to get on top sinking all the way down on his seven inch cock again she let out a loud moan as she cum they got into a good rhythm now hes pounding hard into her again he pushed two fingers deep into her arse taking the juices from her pussie lubeing it up she didnt care or noticed what he was doing he pulled her down onto him holding her tight now really pounding into her with her pushing back onto him now im only three feet away at the end of the bed when he positions himself sliding down pulling her up then in one very forceful push he slammed it deep into her arse still holding her down on him tight as she screamed out OH FUCK OH FUCK he continued pounding hard into her releasing her from his grip she also started pushing back onto him then using both hands spreading her arse cheeks wide open what a view i had they fucked for thirty minutes solid hearing her cum several times amazing as they both cum together shaking breathing heavy i could see his cum leaking out of her as they parted he grabbed her pushing her on the bed spreading her arse cheeks saying now that's a well fucked arse it was gaping open as he pushed four fingers deep into her pulling out lots of his cum

Yes. She loves it. One of her main bulls takes her in the ass almost everytime they play and he can make her cum just by doing that. I've actually only fucked in her the ass once and the first time I watched him do it (which wasn't their first time) I was shocked. She was begging him to it and once he started I could not believe the nasty shit she was saying to him. In fact the second time she had a threesome these guys talked her into doing a DP (I wasn't actually there) and apparently she had an intense orgasm that went on for over a minute. We've always had a good sex life but she's told me I've never brought her close to the intensity of when she does that. Its kinda how I "lost control" of the situation ;)

Similar experience with my Mrs. Anal is off the menu after a few failed attempts in the early day of dating. Thankfully it’s not that appealing to me anyway. However, one couple we had a good relationship with were more hardcore than us and would test our comfort zone now and again. They didn’t usually get what they wanted apart from getting Sasha to try anal their way. I’ll admit that they took their time and didn’t just thumb it in like I always tired. Seeing another guys dick sliding in and out of your wife’s arse hole is both amazing and distressing at the same time

Attachments

• F99D3062-E192-4436-8AEF-A9F6D9341DEF.jpeg
    F99D3062-E192-4436-8AEF-A9F6D9341DEF.jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 477
What I would ad to this is wife for all the years we we in a monogamous relationship was very adamant about not
doing anal. I brought up the subject a couple of times and she shut me down very forcefully.
But our first bull would play around her ass and to my surprise she never stopped him. And one day he went for it and
eased that 10 and a half inch cock up her ass and she never stopped him.
And he and later his friends has been fucking her ass ever since. Me? I enjoy seeing them fuck her ass and dp her but to
This day I have never (and probably never will) fucked her ass.

What I would ad to this is wife for all the years we we in a monogamous relationship was very adamant about not
doing anal. I brought up the subject a couple of times and she shut me down very forcefully.
But our first bull would play around her ass and to my surprise she never stopped him. And one day he went for it and
eased that 10 and a half inch cock up her ass and she never stopped him.
And he and later his friends has been fucking her ass ever since. Me? I enjoy seeing them fuck her ass and dp her but to
This day I have never (and probably never will) fucked her ass.
I am in the same boat there. Her previous black boyfriend introduced it to her shortly after they met and now her current one and his friends anal fuck her regularly. I have only seen it a few times but she now tells me afterwards how she is sore back there from it and has me sooth her with my tongue which is as close as i have ever got there. I did get up the courage to say that she would never let me do that and she now says i must have misunderstood her because she would have let me if i had wanted. When she said that she looked at me with that expression that dares me to argue so i dont.

Reactions: slutplay
I am in the same boat there. Her previous black boyfriend introduced it to her shortly after they met and now her current one and his friends anal fuck her regularly. I have only seen it a few times but she now tells me afterwards how she is sore back there from it and has me sooth her with my tongue which is as close as i have ever got there. I did get up the courage to say that she would never let me do that and she now says i must have misunderstood her because she would have let me if i had wanted. When she said that she looked at me with that expression that dares me to argue so i dont.
I always believed that there should be a connection between wife and bull that is separate from the cuck husband. In our case that is anal. Something to give the bull the upper hand. Not that they don’t already have that but the bull should have something the cuck never had or no longer has access to.

Reactions: slutplay