I divorced my cuck hubby last month and married by long time swinging partner

We are all adult and everyone who wants to live in lifestyle, Hotwife, Cuckolding, BDSM ... must know which risk he is Trying to try and to do in this way what he choose.
It works only in a strong partnership where the rules from the beginning are done and respected from both.

Reactions: Garrett
Mandy your a useless Bitch you dont yreat people that way play is one thing total ABUSE IS WRONG I HOPE YOU NEW HUBBY FUCKS YOU OVER IN ALOT OF WAYS AND NO SEX AND KICKS YOU OUT WHORE
Like all of "her" posts -he or she is full of shit... there is another about "step dad". This person is just looking for attention and too bad they get it.

Some people tell her how hot she is - feeding into the bullshit. I mean "her" posts just insult peoples intelligence.

• Dislike
Reactions: Micbisyd
his never been allowed to watch. I have been chatting with hubby and we are thinking of getting a place with a granny flat so he can live there
Why , he will get the house and pets and kids , so you can move in with your new husband and his place , .
Or are you that mean and want to kick him out of his own place he helped pay for all these years and move in a freeloader .

Sex and fantasy aside , money is money in anyone's hands and note gonna walk away from that house regardless of kink , lifestyle or anything else.

Fine be happy with new man , but touch my hard earned money and kick me out on the streets and I'm turning into something nobody will like

So, he’s not really “free to join in” now that you’re divorced. I know you left him for your present lover and that you’ve said that you truly care about him. Do you think he’ll ever find a “fit” for his sex life? Is he hopeless?
No ahe is a hopeless useless. Bitch fuck.her and her new guy its a toss up.you is the most useless cunt or the new hub y either way both of them.need a good ass kicking it if was menoth of them wou k s spend alot of time in the hopital.and they would bever enter my house again and se would not have anything except the clothes on her back.and he would onpy have the clothes on his back theybwould voth oay a very severe price

He wasnt bad but with cuckolding he became very sis and sub in everything and we no longer talked it was more just mistress and slave. we both agreed there was only one way for us to go
You could have done it differently. Stay married and you ould enjoy both and not be a self centered bitch

If hecwasnt any good why did you narry him.YOU DID IT SI YOU HAD A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD WHILE ABUSING HIM
I married him because i loved him and he was good with my kids. started cucking him because he always tended to be sub and our sex life became stale. I gave him a choice to be cucked or leave and he chose to be cucked and was willing the whole way through. as for roof over my head you think a woman cant look after themselves i have my own business and he was the one who moved in with me and enjoyed having a roof over his head.

I married him because i loved him and he was good with my kids. started cucking him because he always tended to be sub and our sex life became stale. I gave him a choice to be cucked or leave and he chose to be cucked and was willing the whole way through. as for roof over my head you think a woman cant look after themselves i have my own business and he was the one who moved in with me and enjoyed having a roof over his head.
That is similar to our marriage. My wife is the superior money earner by far. She is the one who pays the bills including the mortgage. She has full authority over our marriage and makes the rules. Her lover is considered the man of the while I have the status of houseboy with very few freedoms or privileges.My earning power is weak,I earn my keep by doing all the housework.I turn my entire meager paycheck over to her which she uses for when she goes on dates. I'm not allowed to drive a car or handle money except for a small allowance she allots me for lunch when I'm at work.So I'm pretty much dependent on her for everything.

I married him because i loved him and he was good with my kids. started cucking him because he always tended to be sub and our sex life became stale. I gave him a choice to be cucked or leave and he chose to be cucked and was willing the whole way through. as for roof over my head you think a woman cant look after themselves i have my own business and he was the one who moved in with me and enjoyed having a roof over his
There is nothing wrong with havimg an alternative lifestyle Cuckold,caging denial teasing etc But wven.if the hibby is a cuck and that your lifeztyle grrat butvyou dont narry someone and divirce them.so.you can fully live with another man playvall.you want in different ways but if you want other men dont get married to begin with if you dont want that man.as your husband

yes had a number of lovers i thought of as potential husbands but ive knowen my new habby from 16 its not like it was a done on a whim
If you have known him.all.this time why did you marry someone for 10 yearscthen kick him.out yku could havr had your cake and eat it to if youbdid it rightvand rvet cared for your hubby getting fucked and pushing hubby away is not carin
yes i feel bad in a way but it was what it was leading too. i was hopping my new hubby would keep him round but he isnt that interested
That is something that all three of you should have been discussing forva long time you marry someone for love if it doesn't work do be ot butvyou never use sec to change your lifestyle or someo es feelings PERIOD

At the end of June I formally divorced my hubby of 10 years who has been my cuck for 9 and married my sweetheart swinging partner that Ive played with for years. We are currently on our honey moon while my ex is looking after the house pets and daughter until we return.
What will your exes role be in your life now?

They said in other posts they won't play a role. It's a complete separation.
Too bad. I've always thought about what it would be like for a cuck to lose his wife to the bull and the bull marries her but the cuck is allowed to come back as their servant in chastity. The cuck now having an even lower status and must serve them both, knowing he was never man enough to have her as his wife.

We are all adult and everyone who wants to live in lifestyle, Hotwife, Cuckolding, BDSM ... must know which risk he is Trying to try and to do in this way what he choose.
It works only in a strong partnership where the rules from the beginning are done and respected from both.
My wife amd i would never divorce we have a great.sex lifestyle snd a great hotwife lifestyle we like to role play intensely.. She travels for business about evety 5/6 weeks for a week.or a little more.Itakes for a ontense lifestyle you know that your married when om gonebut im.a divored wife so what o do is none of your business. I want you kmow knoweven thou its none of your business im a single divorced woman and I enjoy haveing sexmore than ever now that im divorced ..She enjoys her sex life bei g single but im a married man tvst has to.be faithful

My wife amd i would never divorce we have a great.sex lifestyle snd a great hotwife lifestyle we like to role play intensely.. She travels for business about evety 5/6 weeks for a week.or a little more.Itakes for a ontense lifestyle you know that your married when om gonebut im.a divored wife so what o do is none of your business. I want you kmow knoweven thou its none of your business im a single divorced woman and I enjoy haveing sexmore than ever now that im divorced ..She enjoys her sex life bei g single but im a married man tvst has to.be faithful
When she travels she does bothshevwill.tell.the giy shes divorced. I call her and she says we arr divorced . So plesse stop.calling me its get role.ay especially of the guy she with is really onto her when she does this i know she is fucki g or soon will be..The other is im.married but hubby like me to play when i travel...Either way reclaiming sex os awesome