I divorced my cuck hubby last month and married by long time swinging partner

That's how I got to be with my wife. Used to love sending her home, having her husband eat my cum and fuck thru it. I usually don't do something like that but, he was a asshole with a cock so small, it almost didn't enter her. So he got what he deserved. Was proud to cuck him on the highest level.

no he wont be his never been involved when im playing
Just as I thought. But you know what might be fun Mandy? Every now and then - like once a year maybe - and with the agreement of your husband of course. Make it look like you're coming on to your ex, say it's for old times sake or even that you pity him, and let him think that you're going to fuck him. Then close him down firmly. I think all three of you could enjoy that but your ex would never know quite what was happening.

Reactions: Hot_Wife_Mandy
Just as I thought. But you know what might be fun Mandy? Every now and then - like once a year maybe - and with the agreement of your husband of course. Make it look like you're coming on to your ex, say it's for old times sake or even that you pity him, and let him think that you're going to fuck him. Then close him down firmly. I think all three of you could enjoy that but your ex would never know quite what was happening.
LOL your being cruel. He know i feel for him and would never want to see him hurt but he knows i never want to see him cum. been that way over 12 months now and with new hubby in the picture he knows for sure.

LOL your being cruel. He know i feel for him and would never want to see him hurt but he knows i never want to see him cum. been that way over 12 months now and with new hubby in the picture he knows for sure.

Maybe there was a slight touch of cruelty in that :devilish: but you seem like a nice person - you've given your ex the ultimate cuckold gift - and I'm sure you do care for your ex in your own devilish way. But as the song says "You've gotta be cruel to be kind (in the right measure)" So an occasional dress malfunction hinting at just a flash of boob...but never a clear view would be an act of kindness :)

Reactions: Hot_Wife_Mandy
Of course you do what makes you happy but a cuck or swinger relation is based on strong love in the couple where both partners want to see each other happy. Why didn't you marry him from the very beginning since you don't love your husband and prefer your lover?