I divorced my cuck hubby last month and married by long time swinging partner

Of course you do what makes you happy but a cuck or swinger relation is based on strong love in the couple where both partners want to see each other happy. Why didn't you marry him from the very beginning since you don't love your husband and prefer your lover?
I loved my ex and still do but it changed to a different love. and I've always have had feelings for my partner but he had other obligations and we have only now had the opportunity to be together

• Love
Reactions: Swing couple
Does he still get to watch you

Does your new hubby share you?
I dont think.your treating either of them.right if you didn't want your hubby you should have never narried him.and now you want new hubby to live in a separate house. You dint need to be married just be single and olzy how you want bit no commitment to any man

This thread is exactly what is wrong with some of the levels cuckolding gets to.

If the crap you read from the cucks is true - there is no way possible that a woman would want to stay with someone that sissified. Marriages end all the time for various reasons, but when the "man" is the bitch it can certainly expedite the process.

Just my opinion which means nothing but........many many men have the fantasy of sharing their wife or an mfm, but when the husband is not allowed in the room, in the house, on vacation with the wife and the other guy(s) I see that as a huge problem. I think there is something that doesn click with the "man" and the "wife" equally to allow it to get that far.

If I ever did share my wife the other male would be a tool for pleasure, and he would be just a part of the story with zero authority over me and my wife. Just a tool. When it was done.......you can leave.....take a bottle of water and be on your way. There would be no cuck/bull thing going on. LOL. Its ridiculous for me to even type that.

Last edited:
sure you did. when will the lunatics stop these silly posts?
If it were true and I was her ex I wouldnt have walked her down the aisle to give her away............I would have rented a Porsche and drove down the aisle in 5th gear to make sure she was someone elses problem quickly

sure you did. when will the lunatics stop these silly posts?
Yeah, this one was pretty far out there. That said, I had lunch with a good friend yesterday (he doesn't know we are in the lifestyle but he knows we go to LS resorts, cruises, etc) He told me his Sister-in-Law and her husband had gotten into "swinging" to "save their marriage" and of course, you don't need to think too hard to figure out how that worked out.

It seems his Sister-in-Law and her husband (whom they know quite well) actually fell in love with their other regular play couple's spouses and it was mutual. Eventually both couples went through VERY messy and expensive divorces and ended up marrying their lovers. Crazy stuff sometimes does happen.

Yeah, this one was pretty far out there. That said, I had lunch with a good friend yesterday (he doesn't know we are in the lifestyle but he knows we go to LS resorts, cruises, etc) He told me his Sister-in-Law and her husband had gotten into "swinging" to "save their marriage" and of course, you don't need to think too hard to figure out how that worked out.

It seems his Sister-in-Law and her husband (whom they know quite well) actually fell in love with their other regular play couple's spouses and it was mutual. Eventually both couples went through VERY messy and expensive divorces and ended up marrying their lovers. Crazy stuff sometimes does happen.
The world is a strange place and plenty of strange things happen.

This thread is exactly what is wrong with some of the levels cuckolding gets to.

If the crap you read from the cucks is true - there is no way possible that a woman would want to stay with someone that sissified. Marriages end all the time for various reasons, but when the "man" is the bitch it can certainly expedite the process.

Just my opinion which means nothing but........many many men have the fantasy of sharing their wife or an mfm, but when the husband is not allowed in the room, in the house, on vacation with the wife and the other guy(s) I see that as a huge problem. I think there is something that doesn click with the "man" and the "wife" equally to allow it to get that far.

If I ever did share my wife the other male would be a tool for pleasure, and he would be just a part of the story with zero authority over me and my wife. Just a tool. When it was done.......you can leave.....take a bottle of water and be on your way. There would be no cuck/bull thing going on. LOL. Its ridiculous for me to even type that.
I agree with most of what you've written.

That's how I got to be with my wife. Used to love sending her home, having her husband eat my cum and fuck thru it. I usually don't do something like that but, he was a asshole with a cock so small, it almost didn't enter her. So he got what he deserved. Was proud to cuck him on the highest level.
Your fucking sick you dont treat people that way no one should mary a,bitch like that

• Haha
Reactions: Garrett
At the end of June I formally divorced my hubby of 10 years who has been my cuck for 9 and married my sweetheart swinging partner that Ive played with for years. We are currently on our honey moon while my ex is looking after the house pets and daughter until we return.
What will the dynamic be, will your ex husband still be apart of your life maybe still living at home or you're moving on

LOL your being cruel. He know i feel for him and would never want to see him hurt but he knows i never want to see him cum. been that way over 12 months now and with new hubby in the picture he knows for sure.
Mandy butvh you destroyed him.you dont care about him at all a woman can cuck a guy without being ABUSIVE