I divorced my cuck hubby last month and married by long time swinging partner

At the end of June I formally divorced my hubby of 10 years who has been my cuck for 9 and married my sweetheart swinging partner that Ive played with for years. We are currently on our honey moon while my ex is looking after the house pets and daughter until we return.
You should leave him and marry me I promise I’ll fuck you better

At the end of June I formally divorced my hubby of 10 years who has been my cuck for 9 and married my sweetheart swinging partner that Ive played with for years. We are currently on our honey moon while my ex is looking after the house pets and daughter until we return.
Takes cuckolding to the extreme, but with my Boss/Lover of 11 years, he bought me a diamond ring that I wore when we traveled together, several times we let hotel staff assume we were newlyweds and call me Mrs. his last name and LOVED it, and we even tried to get me pregnant by him. We both knew we could 'NEVER be an open together couple because of the business....but we enjoyed playing at it.

And over the years, there were a couple of Lovers that I considered leaving hubby for.......this is a fine line we play when doing this. Empotion can't be eliminated. I have loved most of the guys I had affairs with.

J (the wife)

Takes cuckolding to the extreme, but with my Boss/Lover of 11 years, he bought me a diamond ring that I wore when we traveled together, several times we let hotel staff assume we were newlyweds and call me Mrs. his last name and LOVED it, and we even tried to get me pregnant by him. We both knew we could 'NEVER be an open together couple because of the business....but we enjoyed playing at it.

And over the years, there were a couple of Lovers that I considered leaving hubby for.......this is a fine line we play when doing this. Empotion can't be eliminated. I have loved most of the guys I had affairs with.

J (the wife)
yes had a number of lovers i thought of as potential husbands but ive knowen my new habby from 16 its not like it was a done on a whim

he was excited to give me away we had talked about it for a while and we eventually agreed this was the next step.
Does he still get to watch you
his never been allowed to watch. I have been chatting with hubby and we are thinking of getting a place with a granny flat so he can live there
Does your new hubby share you?