Experienced older m seeking couples or wives for intelligent and stimulating conversations

Oct 23, 2022
Hello, thank you for stopping past. My name is John and I am a 48 year old widow just getting back into the lifestyle. My late wife and I were active swingers for 17 years. I am looking for women or couple who enjoy great conversation and discussing the lifestyles we enjoy. I am looking to make those relationships that lead to the connections we are all looking for.

Hello, thank you for stopping past. My name is John and I am a 48 year old widow just getting back into the lifestyle. My late wife and I were active swingers for 17 years. I am looking for women or couple who enjoy great conversation and discussing the lifestyles we enjoy. I am looking to make those relationships that lead to the connections we are all looking for.
Would you like to fuck my pretty ebony wife?

Reactions: harrysicario
KC is home. I spend time in Columbus for work
Nice. Next time you will be in Columbus let us know. It's only a 90 minute drive for us and we go to Columbus every so often. She is also open to making the drive if the guy can hold a good conversation and also fuck her brains out. LOL