Experienced

Bdriver

Male
Dec 6, 2019
Denver area
Hey guys. New here but not to this lifestyle. My wife and I are in our 50's now, but we started in college, about 30 years ago.

After college, I became an Air Force pilot. Luckily for us, this type of lifestyle is pretty common in the military, as well.

I'm now an airline pilot and this lifestyle continues to be a perfect arrangement for my wife and I. Mainly because of my absence. With her having my permission to fuck anyone she wants, as often as she wants, it took away a lot of the stress many wives feel when hubby goes away for a long time. This was especially true in the military when I would deploy for months at a time.

Feel free to pick my brain. I have discussed this lifestyle with many men and women that were considering the same.

How would you tell husband that his wife slept with a few men and enjoyed it?
I wouldn't. Unless you're looking for a divorce. If you're looking to open your marriage, you need to approach it from a totally different direction.

Now, if he has cheated, you can possibly use that as one of the reasons. Either way, your marriage has to be very stable and have very open communication.

If you're starting off with a damaged relationship, repair that first. Then, let him know what your desires are.

Reactions: Kimasianwife
People cheat for a reason. I have found it very common for a man or woman to cheat simply because they are bored and desire some sexual excitement in their lives. Even though they love their spouses very deeply.

In my opinion, this is normal human nature. Unfortunately, morals have taught us this is a bad thing.

People cheat for a reason. I have found it very common for a man or woman to cheat simply because they are bored and desire some sexual excitement in their lives. Even though they love their spouses very deeply.

In my opinion, this is normal human nature. Unfortunately, morals have taught us this is a bad thing.
I cheated because he did

I cheated because he did
Ok. Did you do it out of revenge, or did you do it because you truly wanted to experience another man?

It sounds like you need to ask yourself what it is you want. First of all, do you want to save your marriage? If so, do you want to go back to a monogamous marriage or an open marriage? Opening a marriage as a means of repairing a damaged marriage is usually not successful.

You and your spouse need to repair the marriage first, truly forgive each other, then openly discuss why the other cheated. The reason can be as simple as boredom.

Research has proven that humans are not meant for longterm monogamy. If so, there wouldn't be so much cheating going on all around us all of the time.

Ok. Did you do it out of revenge, or did you do it because you truly wanted to experience another man?

It sounds like you need to ask yourself what it is you want. First of all, do you want to save your marriage? If so, do you want to go back to a monogamous marriage or an open marriage? Opening a marriage as a means of repairing a damaged marriage is usually not successful.

You and your spouse need to repair the marriage first, truly forgive each other, then openly discuss why the other cheated. The reason can be as simple as boredom.

Research has proven that humans are not meant for longterm monogamy. If so, there wouldn't be so much cheating going on all around us all of the time.
I have a friend who told me how to get rid of emotions. Especially the emotion, love. I just tried to see if it would work. But do far, it's not. I still love him.

Reactions: Larry9028
I have a friend who told me how to get rid of emotions. Especially the emotion, love. I just tried to see if it would work. But do far, it's not. I still love him.
I disagree. Don't ever get rid of love. The one core emotion I would tell you to look deeply at is fear. Fear is a core emotion that has a profound effect on love and jealousy.

Talk to him. Ask him what he wants. Let him know he is on the verge of losing a woman that loves him.

But, make sure you know what you want. Do you want to be monogamous? Did you enjoy your experiences with the other men? If you did, can your marriage survive being open?

Reactions: werekinky2