Facesitting

Dec 8, 2020
anyone else enjoy this? My beautiful ebony wife doesn’t like to do it for too long as her pussy starts to ache for cock but those 2 minutes or so before I put it in of her using my face as a seat and me tasting every inch of her perfect little tight bald caramel cunt and round ass crack are heavenly.

anyone else like an Ebony goddess sat on their face?

Last edited:
Pretty same situation, but she is not ebony, and I love when she sits on my face, unfortunately it only happens few times, she definitely prefers to sit on my cock lol
Yes. Sometimes I’m begging her to stay where she is but she rolls over onto her back and demands I fuck her as roughly as I can telling me she needs my girth. It’s hot but sometimes I wish she’d just stay sitting on my face while i worship her two delicious, superior holes with my tongue.

Yes. Sometimes I’m begging her to stay where she is but she rolls over onto her back and demands I fuck her as roughly as I can telling me she needs my girth. It’s hot but sometimes I wish she’d just stay sitting on my face while i worship her two delicious, superior holes with my tongue.
Which one of that hole is favorite?
To be honest I'm nota big fan of pussy licking, maybe sometimes when on the mood, but I always wanted to taste her ass hole, and she was always rejecting me. But once during fourplay I bent her over and was kissing her butt, then slowly spread her butt cheeks and start licking her ass hole. I can not describe how tasty and sweet it was, she also wasn't against at all and start moaning, since then she loves it as much as I love leaking her sweet, sweet ass hole

Last edited:
anyone else enjoy this? My beautiful ebony wife doesn’t like to do it for too long as her pussy starts to ache for cock but those 2 minutes or so before I put it in of her using my face as a seat and me tasting every inch of her perfect little tight bald caramel cunt and round ass crack are heavenly.

Especially just before she is about to get that pussy pounded.

My idea of heaven, especially if I can tongue the asshole too

A black hotwife. My favorite. Pussy has the juice and asshole have that sweet taste. Yum.

To be honest I'm nota big fan of pussy licking, maybe sometimes when on the mood, but I always wanted to taste her ass hole, and she was always rejecting me. But once during fourplay I bent her over and was kissing her butt, then slowly spread her butt cheeks and start licking her ass hole. I can not describe how tasty and sweet it was, she also wasn't against at all and start moaning, since then she loves it as much as I love leaking her sweet, sweet ass hole
Pussy. Nothing in the world tastes as good as her pussy. She knows it as well and she knows I should be thankful, and I am.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Have you been with an ebony goddess? It’s not like normal pussy.

love facesitting. she goes in reverse so you see her tight butt hole and moist cunt approaching you then feel the full weight of her body and ass bearing down on your face. it' amazing and so hot.gasping for breath as she grinds her wet scented cunt into your mouth and rubs her clit on your nose. when she cums hard there is all the pussy juice and cream to lap up and swallow 😋

I love eating pussy. I love tonguing my wife’s ass. She doesn’t seem to want it as much these days and that’s a worrisome observation. On rare occasions (3 or 4 times a year) she will tell me she wants to sit on my face. Of course I love it when she does that because I’ve always wanted her to be more aggressive sexually. When she does ride my face it’s like she becomes a different person.

It’s not a slow sensual thing, it’s a rough, handful of hair, grind it out kind of thing. She will rub her clit on my nose very hard, with rapid thrusts from her hips. She is also older and wider than she used to be so when she chooses she alternates between her clit and getting as much of her pussy hole over my tongue, all the while cutting off my breathing just enough to increase my urgency.

She’ll do this for three good orgasms and then reward me with presenting her asshole for me to jam as much of my tongue in as I can. Sometimes she lets me do it for a while and sometimes just a few seconds. The crazy part is it seems like she’s having a great time. Maybe it’s all an act, if that’s true she knows how to play the role really well. You’d think that if she had that much fun she’d want it more. I’ve never understood why?