Fake ass users and post

Craigatore

Male
Jun 25, 2021
Uk
Lately there are too many fake accounts with fake stories etc. Even tough they seems genuine at first, if you dig deeper you find out it's fake. How do you guys deal with these annoying ass users?

Reactions: slutplay
Some are easy to spot - new users posting links to other sites or spammers posting the same message in lots of different posts.
Some aren't so easy and you only realise when you read contradicting posts they've made in different threads.
If you see anything that seems suspicious or is downright blatant, hit the report button to bring it to the attention of the mods.

Bullshit artists go with the territory. Sometimes they stimulate good conversation. Other times I just skip over their posts. I suspect everyone of us who is really into this lifestyle seems to be fake to somebody. You really watch your wife fuck other guys? Really? Not only do you approve but you help set it up? Of course we do. Those of us who are really doing it are living an incredible dream that other guys have trouble imagining. So which ones are fake?

I am often suspicious that we are being trolled with some of the questions. When you read the responses you still get something out of it. Real people answer the questions and have some interesting tales to tell. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm having a great time! Life is good!

I have made some very genuine post, but I feel like some people don't believe them. On the other hand I feel like what you said. So, it definitely makes me hold back on our stories or pictures.
Don't hold back! Don't worry about it the nay sayers and doubters. Of course they doubt you. You are leading the life they want to lead. To them it couldn't possibly be true. The rest of us are excited to read your stories.

As Lynn says, often they are easy to spot. You can skip over them and let it go. It takes all kinds in the LS and this site really isn't "the LS". It's largely where people come to read about those in the LS, fantasize about the LS or sometimes just be jerks. We try to live and let live. It's a place to share our sexy experiences and fantasies as well as pics of ourselves, spouses or escapades. It's just a kink for me mainly, someplace to share and far enough away from the "real world" that I can do so without much concern.

Sometimes we answer questions and engage in conversations with others who we believe are fake. We do so because it's fun to discuss some of the issues and also because there are real people who might want answers to questions that are posed or may perhaps gain some enlightenment from the discussion.

If any of this gives somebody something to have sex to as a couple or masturbate to as a guy, then it's a success for me. I suppose it's like a "safe" version of visiting an adult theater and entertaining all of the strangers who are present. So, the "fake" stuff is par for the course and doesn't bother us. There is an exception though, that's the fakes who use other people's pics and stories on their profiles as their own. CAN NOT STAND THAT.

As Nakednerds says, there are those of us out here who actually do many those things which others fantasize about.

As Lynn says, often they are easy to spot. You can skip over them and let it go. It takes all kinds in the LS and this site really isn't "the LS". It's largely where people come to read about those in the LS, fantasize about the LS or sometimes just be jerks. We try to live and let live. It's a place to share our sexy experiences and fantasies as well as pics of ourselves, spouses or escapades. It's just a kink for me mainly, someplace to share and far enough away from the "real world" that I can do so without much concern.

Sometimes we answer questions and engage in conversations with others who we believe are fake. We do so because it's fun to discuss some of the issues and also because there are real people who might want answers to questions that are posed or may perhaps gain some enlightenment from the discussion.

If any of this gives somebody something to have sex to as a couple or masturbate to as a guy, then it's a success for me. I suppose it's like a "safe" version of visiting an adult theater and entertaining all of the strangers who are present. So, the "fake" stuff is par for the course and doesn't bother us. There is an exception though, that's the fakes who use other people's pics and stories on their profiles as their own. CAN NOT STAND THAT.

As Nakednerds says, there are those of us out here who actually do many those things which others fantasize about.
Not sure about you but Lynn seems very believable! Good thing she is there to keep you honest. : )

Reactions: Craigatore
Not sure about you but Lynn seems very believable! Good thing she is there to keep you honest. : )
Haha, I went behind my first husbands back with other guys for 20years so I don't think I'm maybe the best role model for keeping anyone else honest 😉. But I do say what I think so genuine, yes I can live with that.
But I have no doubt that Hwcouple are the real deal - from my own experience, their posts just have the right sort of details that can only have come from being in the lifestyle for a number of years.

Thing is though, to anyone who hasn't been active in the lifestyle (whatever that means), our lives must seem pretty extreme or unbelievable. After all what guy would want his wife to fuck around with different guys all the time? And what loving wife would want to do that anyway? The truth is more than most people would guess - we are just more open about it xx

Hmm? Uncertain of your meaning here but I'll assume the wording is just awkward. ("not sure about YOU"? "to keep YOU honest"?) Yes, Lynn seems genuine.
I was teasing. You seem quite genuine AND honest. Sorry for any misunderstanding. I was smiling as I typed it with a glint in my eye. Hard to see that in a text message.

It ok, I understood you were teasing 😉, I just replied in case anyone else reading the thread didn't - some people take things very literally and I didn't want anyone thinking that Hwcouple were anything other than totally genuine.
No need to apologise at all xx

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Ok, as a peace offering in honor of all of the "not fake ass" hotwives here, enjoy this collage from Mrs Hotwife's yet again, another date last night from the convention. She has a magical ability to go to the bar, find guys with very large objects, and make those large objects disappear! This guy was young and knew what he wanted....it's a good thing Mrs Hotwife enjoys anal because he wasn't taking "no" for an answer! You can see the result. Thankfully, she brought it home to me..who wants to see her sucking his cock and the creampie??

Mr HW

1642916253266.png

Ok, as a peace offering in honor of all of the "not fake ass" hotwives here, enjoy this collage from Mrs Hotwife's yet again, another date last night from the convention. She has a magical ability to go to the bar, find guys with very large objects, and make those large objects disappear! This guy was young and knew what he wanted....it's a good thing Mrs Hotwife enjoys anal because he wasn't taking "no" for an answer! You can see the result. Thankfully, she brought it home to me..who wants to see her sucking his cock and the creampie??

Mr HW

View attachment 707102
I do love a guy who knows what he wants and won't take no for an answer 😉
Yes of course we want to see your other pics of this encounter xx