Fantasies of guys sucking my wifes sleeping tits and fucking her

markw0401

Male
Jan 18, 2022
I've always wanted to share my shy wifes pics of her big natural tits, and have someone suck and fuck them and her.

Attachments

• IMG_9043.JPG
    IMG_9043.JPG
    615.4 KB · Views: 145
  • iPhone 6s388.JPG
    iPhone 6s388.JPG
    414.2 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0011.JPG
    IMG_0011.JPG
    315.2 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_2025.JPG
    IMG_2025.JPG
    442.8 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_9275.JPG
    IMG_9275.JPG
    403.5 KB · Views: 142
I've always wanted to share my shy wifes pics of her big natural tits, and have someone suck and fuck them and her.
Hello. Those nipples look very sexy. She has very nice breasts, similar size to mine. It's a sexy fantasy thinking of people doing stuff to you as you sleep. I know my husband has fingered my pussy/ass hole when I'm drunk.🤭

I literally have hundreds of pics of her breasts. Videos of me using her rabbit in her pussy, and using cupping and vacuum on her nipples when she's asleep.
She just confided that she has always wanted to have sex with a women but she's very shy. I'm sure she did when she was younger.
I feel the same. I'd like to try it with a woman, maybe alongside my husband. I'm also quite shy but this website gives me confidence 😊

Have recently been telling my gf that I'd LUV to suck on her super sensitive, litely lactating tits
(No, she's not pregnant, Dr thinks its harmonal)
AS she beung fuck hard & long by a large cock.

I think, if we can find the right gent, she'd luv that to happen. She told me "I think it cud be THE most outrageous, unbelievable & super messy orgasm in my life, if I came on his big cock as you nursed on my tits. Then, you cud take silky seconds when he wss done"

PERFECTION

Hello. Those nipples look very sexy. She has very nice breasts, similar size to mine. It's a sexy fantasy thinking of people doing stuff to you as you sleep. I know my husband has fingered my pussy/ass hole when I'm drunk.🤭
And have you liked it.