Fantasy & a question

Jxmmy69

Male
Nov 3, 2019
Uk
So does anyone else just have this as a fantasy and not want to actually make it a reality???

2nd ... I'm not into clean ups or any stuff like that I just fantasies about watching so what does that make me ? A wannabe cuck or just a regular person who wants to watch his wife ?

Isn't the whole point of a fantasy to try and make it a reality?... And it makes you a wannabe voyeur cuckold... My 2 cents.

Reactions: Jxmmy69
Isn't the whole point of a fantasy to try and make it a reality?... And it makes you a wannabe voyeur cuckold... My 2 cents.

Well my fantasy is my wife fucking a bbc .. the reason I keep it a fantasy is because for one she's not really into black guys and 2nd I don't think I'd mentally be able to deal with it and jealousy etc it's quite a catch 22 for me but no doubt I fantasies about it alot . I been with her 10 years and she's only ever slept with one other guy .she's such a freak in the bedroom .I'm not a bad size myself either but damn I love it when she rides her big thick dildo it's has abit more girth then me I love seeing it stretch her out ..

So does anyone else just have this as a fantasy and not want to actually make it a reality???

2nd ... I'm not into clean ups or any stuff like that I just fantasies about watching so what does that make me ? A wannabe cuck or just a regular person who wants to watch his wife ?
I wldnt bother getting too hung up on labels or definitions. The proliferation of labels happens because some folks get defensive about negative association and connotation. Cuckolds are perfectly regular people....who want to watch their wives. And some of them want other stuff too. Doesn’t define them as men or human beings. Doesn’t necessarily define them as sexual beings all the time either.

I wldnt bother getting too hung up on labels or definitions. The proliferation of labels happens because some folks get defensive about negative association and connotation. Cuckolds are perfectly regular people....who want to watch their wives. And some of them want other stuff too. Doesn’t define them as men or human beings. Doesn’t necessarily define them as sexual beings all the time either.
WELL SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your a "Stag" (same as me). Stags enjoy watching their other half having sex with other men (and women) but don't do the humiliation, dick sucking, cum eating, wife going off with some guy without you, wife fucking all night in another room and you don't get to participate, wife having another man's baby....ect....ect. I don't put cucks down, what floats their boat, floats their boat. Stags are different.

Your a "Stag" (same as me). Stags enjoy watching their other half having sex with other men (and women) but don't do the humiliation, dick sucking, cum eating, wife going off with some guy without you, wife fucking all night in another room and you don't get to participate, wife having another man's baby....ect....ect. I don't put cucks down, what floats their boat, floats their boat. Stags are different.

Yeah I agree I'm the same as you man

You may or not be a cuck....you could just be a normal guy with a hot wife; a cuck is different in that he feels humiliation/angst/pain as well as incredible joy. It more than just shooting cum while you watch your wife, it is a masochistic mental kinda thing that is deep inside you and you can't live without...an addiction....if you have that going on you are a cuck...otherwise you are just having fun watching your wife get fucked.

Oh god here we go again... labels.... sorry but no.... a cuckold is a man with an unfaithful wife end of.... that is the deffinition so if your wife has sex with another man you are a cuckold.... hotwife... husband is a cuck... call yourself a stag if you like your still a cuck.... weather you watch or are tied up or caged or direct... if she fucks someone else your a cuck... Sorry you don't get to change the deffinitions of common words... make up labels of your own if you like... maybee you want to use stag... still a cuck... submissive... still a cuck... sissy... still a cuck... dominant.... still a cuck... END OF!

• Dislike
Reactions: Uncledude55
I’m not sure how you can fantasize about something and get off on it, but still be jealous of it. I can do anything that gets me off in my fantasy. If I can’t fantasize about it I cannot do it.
I have accomplished all my fantasies except one. And that is sharing a cock with my wife.