Fantasy

I got my wife started by playing with some good friends after a few drinks on holiday. The girls stripped down to bra and pants and we showed our cocks. Each wife wanked hubby's cock and eventually we swapped over. Don't rush it, and eventually we swapped for full sex. After that my wife was full of confidence and was up for fucking selected guys/couples. It took two years from start to finish.

I love the nude beach wedge there. The little quarter moon white skin against the tan, flashes when she walks. We see you, gorgeous.

Choose a really good friend that you can trust, make sure he's into some sex play with her, Judging by the photo that should be a gimme. We had my best friend, played cards which turned to strip cards. Don't push it, she has to be comfortable. We progressed through kissing, groping to him stroking her pussy then fingering her. From there eventually one evening she was so turned on she suggested more comfortable to lie on bed. Turned on she asked if I wanted my friend to go further with her and she fucked him. Happens every few weeks still, I always watch.

I am hltrying to convince my mrs to fuck another guy or at least play with his cock but she doesnt seem interested. And yes i have asked her....
There is nothing more beautiful than your woman's body. It is a landscape of individual uniqueness a world of its own . . . . it is your own curves and angles . . . your own hills and valleys . . . your own scents . . . and tastes . . . it is the nerves of your inner thighs gently stroked . . . your hard nipples swelling with the touch of lips . . . . it is the spasm of your belly as your clit is licked . . . it is the sweet juice of your arousal on the tongue . . . it is the sound of your sigh or moan . . or the clench of you as you come . . . . it is the soft and mons that dips down to your hidden treasures of sensation . . . it is your breasts in my loving hands - - soft with a stiff nips. . . . . it is your mind and imagination that embraces your sexuality . . . and joy . . . . You are the land I want to explore over and over . . you are the world I want to understand in all its uniqueness and changes. . . so many ways to touch you . . . I want to celebrate your body until it sings . . . . . mmmmmm. . . . thank you for the fantasies.

There is nothing more beautiful than your woman's body. It is a landscape of individual uniqueness a world of its own . . . . it is your own curves and angles . . . your own hills and valleys . . . your own scents . . . and tastes . . . it is the nerves of your inner thighs gently stroked . . . your hard nipples swelling with the touch of lips . . . . it is the spasm of your belly as your clit is licked . . . it is the sweet juice of your arousal on the tongue . . . it is the sound of your sigh or moan . . or the clench of you as you come . . . . it is the soft and mons that dips down to your hidden treasures of sensation . . . it is your breasts in my loving hands - - soft with a stiff nips. . . . . it is your mind and imagination that embraces your sexuality . . . and joy . . . . You are the land I want to explore over and over . . you are the world I want to understand in all its uniqueness and changes. . . so many ways to touch you . . . I want to celebrate your body until it sings . . . . . mmmmmm. . . . thank you for the fantasies.
very sensual

Ok right,we broke up briefly about 2 years ago for a couple of months and in that time she met another guy,well this guy messages her from time to time and it always starts off with the usual then turns to him wanting her to go to his house just for a coffee and chat,she has not asked to go but if she does should i say yes or just tell her to go before she asks me,i no he will come on to her for sure....

If you want her fucked then say yes to her visiting his house. She knows you want it to happen and when she goes make sure you tell her that you don't mind her doing anything she wants. Still trying to persuade my wife.

Reactions: Yorkshireguy
If you want her fucked then say yes to her visiting his house. She knows you want it to happen and when she goes make sure you tell her that you don't mind her doing anything she wants. Still trying to persuade my wife.
My wife knows how much I want her to fuck other guys. I tell her all the time she can do anything at any time with anyone she likes.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy