Fargo to Fayetteville AR any BBC?

Dec 10, 2020
Minneapolis
Looking for BBC from Fargo to Fayetteville AR Will be staying in KC 12/26 Fayetteville 12/31 and 1/1. Staying 1/2 in Sioux Falls(KC if a suitable cock is found on way down). Married mom, not enough attention from hubby, with hall pass and disease free after fifteen years of not being touched by any other men. Overweight but pretty with good oral skills and a sweet tight little pussy and a tight asshole ready to be fucked. Hair pulling, slapping, spanking, choking all okay. Not looking to make love, but to get fucked senseless. Anal ok if you are a man and take what you want but will say no if you ask. You must have a huge cock. No less than 8” long and very thick. Your age and appearance aren’t important 18-55. You must film with her phone, preferably video call husband. Closeups of penetration, wedding ring, and face are a must. Husband wants you to use a condom, but I prefer if you lose it inside me. I love to feel the cum. If you want you can take your own video and bring up to five friends. Do you have the huge cock we are looking for? Reply in this thread for contact and hotel info. 7E045C5A-D4C6-4B70-BB4B-2EAF1A03CA3A.jpeg2C251E4E-D4BA-4BAD-A05D-F4DAC95B9BFD.jpeg

Looking for BBC from Fargo to Fayetteville AR Will be staying in KC 12/26 Fayetteville 12/31 and 1/1. Staying 1/2 in Sioux Falls(KC if a suitable cock is found on way down). Married mom, not enough attention from hubby, with hall pass and disease free after fifteen years of not being touched by any other men. Overweight but pretty with good oral skills and a sweet tight little pussy and a tight asshole ready to be fucked. Hair pulling, slapping, spanking, choking all okay. Not looking to make love, but to get fucked senseless. Anal ok if you are a man and take what you want but will say no if you ask. You must have a huge cock. No less than 8” long and very thick. Your age and appearance aren’t important 18-55. You must film with her phone, preferably video call husband. Closeups of penetration, wedding ring, and face are a must. Husband wants you to use a condom, but I prefer if you lose it inside me. I love to feel the cum. If you want you can take your own video and bring up to five friends. Do you have the huge cock we are looking for? Reply in this thread for contact and hotel info. View attachment 459469View attachment 459470
Lucky guys in Sioux Falls. Looking so ready for a lot of cock.

Looking for BBC from Fargo to Fayetteville AR Will be staying in KC 12/26 Fayetteville 12/31 and 1/1. Staying 1/2 in Sioux Falls(KC if a suitable cock is found on way down). Married mom, not enough attention from hubby, with hall pass and disease free after fifteen years of not being touched by any other men. Overweight but pretty with good oral skills and a sweet tight little pussy and a tight asshole ready to be fucked. Hair pulling, slapping, spanking, choking all okay. Not looking to make love, but to get fucked senseless. Anal ok if you are a man and take what you want but will say no if you ask. You must have a huge cock. No less than 8” long and very thick. Your age and appearance aren’t important 18-55. You must film with her phone, preferably video call husband. Closeups of penetration, wedding ring, and face are a must. Husband wants you to use a condom, but I prefer if you lose it inside me. I love to feel the cum. If you want you can take your own video and bring up to five friends. Do you have the huge cock we are looking for? Reply in this thread for contact and hotel info. View attachment 459469View attachment 459470
Very pretty! Unfortunately I am a white guy with a small dick.

She is very very Hot