Favorite part about cheating? Favorite part about your cheating partner?

WildJackie

Female
Jan 5, 2022
Hey all! I’m still pretty new to the site. But since me and my boyfriends dad are doing very well (let’s call his dad Dan and my boyfriend JR) I thought it might be fun to make another post!

To the couples, what’s your favorite part about cheating on your partner? Do they know? Do you want them to know? I don’t think I want my bf to know, the risk of being caught is such a turn on, the taboo and the hidden part is so much fun and gets me so horny?
How many others have sex with their bfs dads? Or father in laws? How many of you want to?
To the girls, what’s your favorite thing your cheating partner does instead of your bf or gf?(in my case, Dan is my cheating partner) mine is his dominance, he loves to take charge and just… well I dunno what or how he does it but it melts my heart and turns me into a quivering mess. One of the hottest things so far is he likes to push me to my knees mid sentence. I just shut up and let him lose my mouth. I also get praised more by Dan than his son. He loves groping me while telling me how beautiful I am. Apparently my tits are bigger and better than anyone he’s ever slept with, which feels like an exaggeration.

Anyway! Let me know about your experiences! Hit me up if you have questions! I don’t post here much so I’m trying to. >.<

I don't understand why people think cheating is part of the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle. Just my opinion
Cheating is only cheating if the other spouse is both unaware and opposed to extramarital sex. When the husband knows about and desires another man to fuck his wife, her extramarital sex is no longer cheating—strictly speaking. An odd intermediate situation exists when the husband knows and approves, but the other man believes the opposite. I have been the husband in that arrangement at least three time in my life. Very hot experiences. One big problem swinger types face is the absence of rules, rules broken are the most sexually stimulating. In addition, the secretive and cautious planning required for an encounter adds extra spice to the mix.

One of the best times was when my first wife repeatedly flashed the other man (our neighbor) in our home, with me there, supposedly blind to her openings of her bathrobe. We had practiced her moves and had given ourselves a code. Before I would turn around and look at her, I would say her name. With my back to her, as I pretended to work on a broken light switch, she revealed her naked breasts, legs, ass, and hairless pussy to him. After fifteen minutes of such play, I explained that I had to visit the hardware store. He claimed to have to leave as well. We exited our home together and he sat in his car, until I drove away, whereupon he returned to my wife's open legs. I parked a few blocks away and listened to the radio for half an hour, before heading home. I found her naked, lying atop her spread-out bathrobe, her legs parted, her cleanly shaven labia glistening from sweat and semen.

While we were together, almost eight years, she had two work affairs, both with my knowledge and encouragement. Neither lasted as long as we had hoped, but both were thrilling for both of us. If we had been smarter, we would have realized from these affairs that a single, steady other man was preferable to trying to find several different men for one-time hook-ups. In other words, we would have followed the advice given to us early on and found a steady older man for her, rather than seek a stream of new men.

I remember how sexually charged were the nights proceeding one of her affair encounters. We would get drunk on fantasies and role-playing. This also argues for fixed dates or work affairs, rather than for spontaneous flings, as you know they are coming. But a surprise encounter is also great for all the retelling and reenacting that would follow for days or weeks. In addition, when an upcoming encounter loomed ahead, I would take up more of the house chores, so as to free more time for her in which to prepare and to ready herself. For example, I would clean up the house and do all the cooking, while she got her hair styled or shopped for new lingerie. And I made a point to never start any arguments or do anything stupid, like buy a motorcycle or flirt with another woman, before an encounter.

I found this setup ideal, much better than either her or me searching for men to fuck her. Unlike pickups or swinger magazine dates, a work affair was a certainty. She would go to work and come home with another man’s semen in her. The sad part was that in both affairs, she only was fucked one day a week; Saturday morning in the first affair and Friday night in the second. I would have preferred many more days; she probably would have preferred twice a week—but then, who knows, maybe she would have also liked to have sex at work each work day—I am sure the two men would have preferred to poke her every day. My experiences with the wife having sex at work happened in the first instance, she was 21 and my girlfriend and not yet my wife; in the second occurrence, she was the same woman and 26 but then my wife. I detailed them here:

Last edited:
Hey all! I’m still pretty new to the site. But since me and my boyfriends dad are doing very well (let’s call his dad Dan and my boyfriend JR) I thought it might be fun to make another post!

To the couples, what’s your favorite part about cheating on your partner? Do they know? Do you want them to know? I don’t think I want my bf to know, the risk of being caught is such a turn on, the taboo and the hidden part is so much fun and gets me so horny?
How many others have sex with their bfs dads? Or father in laws? How many of you want to?
To the girls, what’s your favorite thing your cheating partner does instead of your bf or gf?(in my case, Dan is my cheating partner) mine is his dominance, he loves to take charge and just… well I dunno what or how he does it but it melts my heart and turns me into a quivering mess. One of the hottest things so far is he likes to push me to my knees mid sentence. I just shut up and let him lose my mouth. I also get praised more by Dan than his son. He loves groping me while telling me how beautiful I am. Apparently my tits are bigger and better than anyone he’s ever slept with, which feels like an exaggeration.

Anyway! Let me know about your experiences! Hit me up if you have questions! I don’t post here much so I’m trying to. >.<
jackie;
i think this is, extremely, hot. please tell us how old you, both, are,

how long it has continued, how this started & how it plays out?

is there a MIL or is Dan divorced?

Last edited:
Reactions: WildJackie
jackie;
i think this is, extremely, hot. please tell us how old you, both, are,

how long it has continued, how this started & how it plays out?

is there a MIL or is Dan divorced?
Dan is diveorced thankfully.
It’s continued since December 2021. I’m 22 and he’s 42.
I made a post about how it started, but the short of it was, he seduced me at a Christmas family gathering when most have either gotten drunk or left and his son was passed out on the couch.

Reactions: Viewer