Favorite pose

artman6060

Male
From
MA, US
May 13, 2019
Massachusetts, USA
I LOVE when a woman is bent over, hands on floor, backside facing the camera. You have the awesome ass, front and center, with it’s brown eye looking at you. Right below that is the nice juicy pussy, shaven or hairy, always hot to see. Looking between the legs are the nice tits hanging down, and if I’m especially lucky there is the face with a lusty smile showing. However hard MR. Happy is capable of getting, this always gets me to maximum density. I dunno if any of the Hotties here are innerested in putting a smile on an old mans heart, but this would do it.

I LOVE when a woman is bent over, hands on floor, backside facing the camera. You have the awesome ass, front and center, with it’s brown eye looking at you. Right below that is the nice juicy pussy, shaven or hairy, always hot to see. Looking between the legs are the nice tits hanging down, and if I’m especially lucky there is the face with a lusty smile showing. However hard MR. Happy is capable of getting, this always gets me to maximum density. I dunno if any of the Hotties here are innerested in putting a smile on an old mans heart, but this would do it.
C51538F9-8DF4-4590-97B2-F6BA4BE8590F.jpegPHOTO-2019-06-05-20-33-57 2.jpgPHOTO-2018-07-27-22-51-42 5.jpg