Favorite positions to fuck wives in

BlackBatmanBBC

Male
Verified
Aug 14, 2021
I've been in this lifestyle for some time, but it has never failed that my favorite position to fuck a wife in has always been when she is laying on her stomach aka the belly flop. Love propping a pillow underneath her stomach for comfort, letting her lay down, coming from behind and spreading her legs open with mine, putting my BBC inside her, and slowly but intensely pounding her while holding her close to my body with one arm. Add some dirty talk in her ear along with kisses on the neck and a soft bite on the ear, and that usually does the trick. Have seen a lot of wives lose their mind in that position. Would love to hear some feedback from wives about this and whether or not they love this position.

Attachments

• A_Lying_Down_Anal_Sex_Position2-2.jpg
    A_Lying_Down_Anal_Sex_Position2-2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 124
  • lazy-doggy-sex-position.jpg
    lazy-doggy-sex-position.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 116
I've been in this lifestyle for some time, but it has never failed that my favorite position to fuck a wife in has always been when she is laying on her stomach aka the belly flop. Love propping a pillow underneath her stomach for comfort, letting her lay down, coming from behind and spreading her legs open with mine, putting my BBC inside her, and slowly but intensely pounding her while holding her close to my body with one arm. Add some dirty talk in her ear along with kisses on the neck and a soft bite on the ear, and that usually does the trick. Have seen a lot of wives lose their mind in that position. Would love to hear some feedback from wives about this and whether or not they love this position.
This position offers many advantages. You are certainly being dominant. Gravity works in both your favors. as the blood pools into her vagina and clitoris, and into your cock. Most importantly, especially if you ride a little high, your cock hits her G-spot, not her cervix. This assumes that your cock is straight or bends down. If it bend up like a banana, you'll miss her G-spot. (Imagine an X-ray image of your cock in her in this position.)

Many women who have never experienced an vaginal orgasm can in this position; an added bonus is to have her press her fingers on her clit, as you fuck her. Try doing this position with her head over the end of the bed, so it can rest lower than the rest of her body, which improves blood flow into her head. The pillow under her is a good addition, but something even firmer will work better, say a pillow atop several rolled up towels.

Last edited:
Your correct! Ive been fortunate to watch Bulls fuck my wife and this position always delivers mind blowing orgasms. I think its a very dominate / submissive position that she loves.

Love starting regular doggy style than pushing her down on belly to really feel her pussy and body.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Always enjoyed the side on position particularly her lying on her right side - this allows a great view of her vulva and my cock sliding in and out plus her delicious pussy aroma wafts up to my nose perfectly. She also finds it comfortable only having to raise her left leg and when I do come her pussy seems to hold onto my big load without it spilling. The other bonus is I find it easier to find & massage her cervix with the head of of my cock before pumping my hot jets of cum all over it. However, if we fuck with her lying on her left side it’s easier for me to play with her clit, I’m right handed, and when I withdraw afterwards there’s always a big gush of my semen which is a nice visual that I’ve done my job correctly. In this position i sometimes put a big table spoon under her pussy and she fills it brim full with my load - super hot!😍

Last edited:
Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
omg I love! those positions - they’re so deep!!