FEMALE LED MARRIAGE

droopy1

Male
Apr 26, 2022
Anyone here in a female led marriage where wife not only cucks you but is in charge of your whole life? She makes all the decisions and you obey her and subimit to her? So she is not just in charge in the bedroom and taking bulls but she also calls the shots concerning the household? My wife makes me do all the housework, often while she is in getting fucked. I'm not allowed to go out with friends or watch sports anymore and I must come straight home after work and put on an apron and start my chores. She can do as she likes and when at home I wait on her hand and foot. She also punishes me at times with spankings and corner time.

Anyone here in a female led marriage where wife not only cucks you but is in charge of your whole life? She makes all the decisions and you obey her and subimit to her? So she is not just in charge in the bedroom and taking bulls but she also calls the shots concerning the household? My wife makes me do all the housework, often while she is in getting fucked. I'm not allowed to go out with friends or watch sports anymore and I must come straight home after work and put on an apron and start my chores. She can do as she likes and when at home I wait on her hand and foot. She also punishes me at times with spankings and corner time.
Your wife sounds like an incredible woman!

Reactions: cuck52
Reactions: 2969