Feminized and cucked

femhubby37

Male
Sep 17, 2022
My dad left when I was young, so I grew up in a home with mom and two older sisters. As you can imagine, the atmosphere was predominantly feminine. We lived on a farm and all 3 often went without bras at home and in really hot weather even without shirts. I learned to obey all 3 and so I guess it was natural that I would marry a dominant woman who caged me, cucked me, and pegged me.

OMG-we have so much in common. My Mom died when I was 5, and my father was a national sales executive,and never home. My sister Anne raised me. She was 13yo than men and deep into Femdom. She raised me and trained me to be a sissyboi slave, obey women, and all men are slaves. I LOVED IT! I had avery unique childhoodand it all seemed so damn natural. Anne had me model fem attire for her Femdom freinds and serve beverages. I enjoy being the center of attention.
When I reached puberty at age 12, Anne began dressing me in lingrie, stockings,heels, make-up,and combed out my hair.
We began having sex when I was 12,and she sex to further manipulate. Anne made mesuck a slaves cock at age 13 and I was loaned frequently to her Femdom friends. I LOVED IT!
Fast forward to age 25,and Anne introduced me to my wife. I have been Rhonda's sissyboi slave for 35+years and worship and adore her.
Q; Did you have sex with family members?
Q: Have you sucked cock?
r-01.jpg
My wifeRhonda. 5-7 / 38D-34-37. I adore and worship her.

OMG-we have so much in common. My Mom died when I was 5, and my father was a national sales executive,and never home. My sister Anne raised me. She was 13yo than men and deep into Femdom. She raised me and trained me to be a sissyboi slave, obey women, and all men are slaves. I LOVED IT! I had avery unique childhoodand it all seemed so damn natural. Anne had me model fem attire for her Femdom freinds and serve beverages. I enjoy being the center of attention.
When I reached puberty at age 12, Anne began dressing me in lingrie, stockings,heels, make-up,and combed out my hair.
We began having sex when I was 12,and she sex to further manipulate. Anne made mesuck a slaves cock at age 13 and I was loaned frequently to her Femdom friends. I LOVED IT!
Fast forward to age 25,and Anne introduced me to my wife. I have been Rhonda's sissyboi slave for 35+years and worship and adore her.
View attachment 976231
She got the body and looks to make a guy do what ever she wanted.

Reactions: spin418 and jim28
It's good that your sister properly trained and conditioned you for your submissive position. I hope you and your Mistress properly thank her.

When my ex's granddaughter lived with us, I was feminized in front of gd and my ex made sue gd heard my nightly beatings. My ex told gd a LOT more about what went on here and gd spread the word around the family. My ex's first ex even commented about it at family dinner.

I would have loved to have been put on display in front of the family.

View attachment 976231
Absolutely Gorgeous! I'd love to have her "break" me.

My dad left when I was young, so I grew up in a home with mom and two older sisters. As you can imagine, the atmosphere was predominantly feminine. We lived on a farm and all 3 often went without bras at home and in really hot weather even without shirts. I learned to obey all 3 and so I guess it was natural that I would marry a dominant woman who caged me, cucked me, and pegged me.
Would you ever be sent out to cut a switch to bring back to them so they could give you a whipping? I had a babysitter once who made me do that.

Were you young enough that you needed diapers, or was that part of controlling you?
I was in my teens and wearing diapers was ment to shame me as an attempt to stop wetting the bed. My baby sitter (also a shame tatic) got off on my humiliation and convinced my mother to put me in diapers durring the day as well as night. She later became my high school girlfriend and then my wife. She loved to controll and humiliate me.

I was in my teens and wearing diapers was ment to shame me as an attempt to stop wetting the bed. My baby sitter (also a shame tatic) got off on my humiliation and convinced my mother to put me in diapers durring the day as well as night. She later became my high school girlfriend and then my wife. She loved to controll and humiliate me.

Oh, I like her, LOL! Does she still keep you in diapers? My ex often locked me in diapers.

Oh, I like her, LOL! Does she still keep you in diapers? My ex often locked me in diapers.
Yes she does. She loves to parade me around in front of certain of her girlfriends and when we're out in public she makes sure the tops of my diaper and plastic pants show to embarrass me.I have to wet in them and for #2, I have to ask her for her permission to use the bathroom and for a diaper change.

Reactions: Pampix