Fiancé and I decided a BBC to pop her cherry wedding night

Kudalskies

Jul 28, 2018
We talked about it and thought not only to be hot but special. She's truly fascinated with BBC though she never played with one, told me she did with a few white boys, went as far as ass fucked but pussy nothing ever went in it. saving it for Mr right. That we now know each other very well, I am legally a cuckold and she well enjoys dominating men, especially the man in her life we are perfect together. I had two virgins in my life so why not let her have her dream come true. She honestly asked me to ask this here and get others' opinions

WElyRJyl.jpg
wQbstV1l.jpg

Last edited:
What a wonderful way to start a marriage. Are you planning on having a private exchange of vows that evening? You could have her lover stand in for all the men she will fuck in the future as you pledge to love and support them. It would be touching romantic gesture on your part.
Sound like a great plan, but not sure how the bull who just took her virginity will want to do this, he will want to be her only fuck.. no?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
We had a "fake" wedding for my wife and her long term lover at a resort that caters to cuckold couples. After the wedding her lover took her to the bridal suite and consumated the marriage all night while I stayed in my own room and masturbated with the thoughts of him mating with my pretty wife. Check out this site and the area for "weddings". https://www.karismahotels.com/hidden-beach/experience/weddings

We talked about it and thought not only to be hot but special. She's truly fascinated with BBC though she never played with one, told me she did with a few white boys, went as far as ass fucked but pussy nothing ever went in it. saving it for Mr right. That we now know each other very well, I am legally a cuckold and she well enjoys dominating men, especially the man in her life we are perfect together. I had two virgins in my life so why not let her have her dream come true. She honestly asked me to ask this here and get others' opinions

WElyRJyl.jpg
wQbstV1l.jpg
Love that pussy do you have more??

WElyRJyl.jpg
wQbstV1l.jpg
You could make it extra special... I understand you're not a virgin, but if he fucks both of you it could set the stage for the rest of your lives together, right?

Reactions: Kudalskies
You could make it extra special... I understand you're not a virgin, but if he fucks both of you it could set the stage for the rest of your lives together, right?
She thought that would be hot and extras special too but she decided on our wedding night that she wants to do me first with a strapon before he gets to our room to pop her cherry

She thought that would be hot and extras special too but she decided on our wedding night that she wants to do me first with a strapon before he gets to our room to pop her cherry
That could be good too. Hasn't she pegged you yet?

Are you planning to kiss everything better for her? And clean up after?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos

WElyRJyl.jpg
wQbstV1l.jpg
go for it you lucky bastard. she is so fine.

WElyRJyl.jpg
wQbstV1l.jpg
I am not black but I must say that she would be a fine prize for some black man to break in on her wedding night. I assume that you plan to watch, so be prepared for your dick's reaction while a black cock not only pops her cherry but stretches her cunt and leaves it gaping, leaking his semen. Also be prepared for the possibility that your dick will never satisfy her fully after that experience.

I am not black but I must say that she would be a fine prize for some black man to break in on her wedding night. I assume that you plan to watch, so be prepared for your dick's reaction while a black cock not only pops her cherry but stretches her cunt and leaves it gaping, leaking his semen. Also be prepared for the possibility that your dick will never satisfy her fully after that experience.
I don't think it will go this fast stretching her into a gaping hole, ofcourse pain is expected therefore we're expecting to find a BBC with an average size penis, one who would be on the romantic side rather than one who would be big and wild. It might take a couple of nights to break her in, I've done it twice in my life and I know.
As far as semen in her vagina I don't think so either, she said she wants to swallow who pops her that's something she told me she wants to do.
A gaping hole on her first night... I very well doubt that either, maybe a few months later ;)
As my dick will never satisfy her.. hmmm.. I am confident my dick will always satisfy her and satisfy any woman out there because when I roleplay into a bull I sure become a horse, here is a pic of me judge for yourself. I will also attach a recent pic of her. 😎

pbL67eAl.jpg
5umlje9l.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think it will go this fast stretching her into a gaping hole, ofcourse pain is expected therefore we're expecting to find a BBC with an average size penis, one who would be on the romantic side rather than one who would be big and wild. It might take a couple of nights to break her in, I've done it twice in my life and I know.
As far as semen in her vagina I don't think so either, she said she wants to swallow who pops her that's something she told me she wants to do.
A gaping hole on her first night... I very well doubt that either, maybe a few months later ;)
As my dick will never satisfy her.. hmmm.. I am confident my dick will always satisfy her and satisfy any woman out there because when I roleplay into a bull I sure become a horse, here is a pic of me judge for yourself. I will also attach a recent pic of her. 😎

pbL67eAl.jpg
5umlje9l.jpg
I'll be honored to pop her cherry on her wedding night!! Hmu!!
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 228021

WElyRJyl.jpg
wQbstV1l.jpg
I got 2 🍒 and it was great. Cheers