Fiancé fascinated with BBC

Kudalskies

Jul 28, 2018
My virgin fiancé who I met over a year ago is from overseas and from a very conservative background never had a dick in her before. She told me she only sucked a couple of guys from school, tasted their cum, and swallowed some, that was it.

That we become engaged and planned on getting married in summer she let me go as far as licking her and only doing her in the ass which she found very enjoyable.

What is crazy is that she revealed to me she is so fascinated with black men and black cock, daydreams of being fucked and even abused by BBC. She could not believe it when I told her what a cuckold is and that I am one, she said we will be perfect together and I agree.

Here are some pictures I took of her when I was with her a couple of months ago.

wo2Fxiz.png
nV9HcUM.png
Xgntxf9.png

Last edited:
Dear god fell lucky she enjoys ass play. Pussy is nice but giving you her ass is the ultimate trust and kinky as hell. Love it.

Wish I had a BBC to tempt her with but if she wants it she will get it. Let me know if she want to watch a fit white guy jack off while you fuck her ass! 😉

He'll my girl loves to fuck BBC but well I think after she started me sucking her black lovers cocks I'm like mesmerized by the beauty of them & addicted to eating the cum from these black beauties !! Mmmm

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
My virgin fiancé who I met over a year ago is from overseas and from a very conservative background never had a dick in her before. She told me she only sucked a couple of guys from school, tasted their cum, and swallowed some, that was it.

That we become engaged and plan on her getting married in summer she let me go as far as licking her and only doing her in the ass which she found very enjoyable.

What is crazy is that she revealed to me is that she’s so fascinated with black men and black cock, daydreams of being abused by BBC. She could not believe it when I told her what a cuckold is and that I am one, she thought we will be perfect together.

Here are some pictures I took of her when I was with her a couple of months ago.

wo2Fxiz.png
nV9HcUM.png
Xgntxf9.png
Wow

Reactions: Chicagocuckoldjay15

That we become engaged and plan on her getting married in summer she let me go as far as licking her and only doing her in the ass which she found very enjoyable.

What is crazy is that she revealed to me is that she’s so fascinated with black men and black cock, daydreams of being abused by BBC. She could not believe it when I told her what a cuckold is and that I am one, she thought we will be perfect together.

wo2Fxiz.png
nV9HcUM.png
Xgntxf9.png
I dreamt of black cocks whilst still a virgin

Reactions: Kudalskies
I know, we talked about that and she thought that would be hot.. not sure how though
planning on getting married in her Arab country, there is no play there.. BBC etc. forbidden
Easy. Get married as planned but don't consummate -- vaginally, at least -- that night. Wait until you're in a safe place and then start the train.

Reactions: Kudalskies

wo2Fxiz.png
nV9HcUM.png
Xgntxf9.png
So fucking hot and yummy love to see more of her tasty cunt

• Love
Reactions: JerzyJonesNotBo
I know, we talked about that and she thought that would be hot.. not sure how though
planning on getting married in her Arab country, there is no play there.. BBC etc. forbidden
Get the right BBC and invite him to the wedding as a good old friend. Make arrangements to him to stay in same hotel where you stay for the wedding night.
It would be a great wedding gift for both of you. ;-)