finally cuckolded

yesterday I had the immense happiness to see my beloved wife being fucked by another cock than mine and it was really a magnificent and exciting show, her lover took pleasure in making my beloved wife moan and she enjoyed enormously this first cuckolding experience

Attachments

• 9.02.2023 premiere fois cocu.jpg
    9.02.2023 premiere fois cocu.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 324
So good that you both enjoyed it. Did he fuck her bareback so you could see his seed dripping from her. Remember it is the cucks job to clean up.
yes he fucked her bareback, the guy was a former colleague of mine and he found my darling wife very attractive and very much to his taste.

The same day my wife told me that she was ready and that I could look for a bull, this is the third guy that I went to see, I showed up at noon at his place of work and he thought for a few minutes and agreed to be tested to prove that he was healthy.

yes he fucked her bareback, the guy was a former colleague of mine and he found my darling wife very attractive and very much to his taste.

The same day my wife told me that she was ready and that I could look for a bull, this is the third guy that I went to see, I showed up at noon at his place of work and he thought for a few minutes and agreed to be tested to prove that he was healthy.
A great first. She would have enjoyed taking his cum. Being bi did you clean up or suck his cock.