Finally met my wife’s bull

slimfat97

Couple
Jan 25, 2017
My wife has been fucking her same bull for over a year, every time I would take her to get fucked by his huge cock i would wait outside and listen to her get fucked, last night we agreed we will both be in the room, and it happened! At first I felt awkward, we waited for his arrival he took 40 mins to get there (he lives in the valley)

The moment arrived and they got straight to the point, my wife took off her dress (she was wearing no panties or bra) she then pulled down his pants, as soon as those pants went down his huge cock just popped out, I was surprised, that thing looked even bigger in person, with every movement it would bounce around and throw precum, my wife then told me (I want u to stand over here, and watch me take it) and i did, this fucking guy was beating her tiny pussy up, she was creaming all over that huge cock, at a moment it was so good that she was getting goosebumps all over her smooth skin, this went on for about 30 mins, she was screaming in pain, crying, I’ve never seen her like this before, at times I wanted him to stop but it was not like she wanted to lol. As time went by her pussy was sore af, so they wrapped it up. My wife’s bull told me (U have a keeper here) I just smiled and kissed her, licked her nipples, and fucked her, as soon as my cock went inside, her and pussy felt wet, stretched out good, it turned me on so bad that i couldn’t last 5 mins with her, as we laid down, he was getting dressed, after he left she told me (I need to tell u something) I then asked her (what is it) she told me (I’ve talked to him about kids before, and he wants to get me preggo) I stood shocked, idk if I’ll go to those extremes. I told her I’ll think about it.

Here are some pics of last night, hope u guys enjoy, he has a huge cock.

3393861E-16BC-41EC-A658-E8922D516FF5.jpeg88EA2A6C-1B6E-4300-BABF-EAEBA4F398C7.png

Thats such a hot story, my wife and i are definitely going for a pregnancy, but a friend of mine will be the one to impregnate her, looks like your wife enjoyed it!!

I let my first wife get pregnant by her very well endowed lover. It was amazing. She was so hot, she would tease me about him being so much bigger that it only took him one try to knock her up. The details of that still are fresh in my mind, 15 years later lol

My wife has been fucking her same bull for over a year, every time I would take her to get fucked by his huge cock i would wait outside and listen to her get fucked, last night we agreed we will both be in the room, and it happened! At first I felt awkward, we waited for his arrival he took 40 mins to get there (he lives in the valley)

The moment arrived and they got straight to the point, my wife took off her dress (she was wearing no panties or bra) she then pulled down his pants, as soon as those pants went down his huge cock just popped out, I was surprised, that thing looked even bigger in person, with every movement it would bounce around and throw precum, my wife then told me (I want u to stand over here, and watch me take it) and i did, this fucking guy was beating her tiny pussy up, she was creaming all over that huge cock, at a moment it was so good that she was getting goosebumps all over her smooth skin, this went on for about 30 mins, she was screaming in pain, crying, I’ve never seen her like this before, at times I wanted him to stop but it was not like she wanted to lol. As time went by her pussy was sore af, so they wrapped it up. My wife’s bull told me (U have a keeper here) I just smiled and kissed her, licked her nipples, and fucked her, as soon as my cock went inside, her and pussy felt wet, stretched out good, it turned me on so bad that i couldn’t last 5 mins with her, as we laid down, he was getting dressed, after he left she told me (I need to tell u something) I then asked her (what is it) she told me (I’ve talked to him about kids before, and he wants to get me preggo) I stood shocked, idk if I’ll go to those extremes. I told her I’ll think about it.

Here are some pics of last night, hope u guys enjoy, he has a huge cock.

View attachment 108854View attachment 108853
That's very interesting.