Finally My Turn

Swing101

Couple
Feb 12, 2020
Northern East Coast
Last night, while still being denied, the wife gave me a small teasing.

She has another overnight tonight...

Attachments

• 20200221_094252.jpg
    20200221_094252.jpg
    536.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 20200221_094403.jpg
    20200221_094403.jpg
    887.9 KB · Views: 116
  • 20200221_095406.jpg
    20200221_095406.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_20200221-095236_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200221-095236_Gallery.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 114
  • 20200221_095021_20200221100326275.jpg
    20200221_095021_20200221100326275.jpg
    849.3 KB · Views: 112
Just fantastic display, what a show! have to return in case of updates, and some more of this high quality entertainment!(y) she's adoring..

Reactions: Swing101
I'm watching her again, can't help it, she's my fantasy queen. What an incredible temptation, maybe it's you who are the brains behind all this, I don't give a damn, I'm so in love with her...she's so b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l....thank you, thank you both, for your influence of my bloodstream....

Reactions: Swing101
I'm watching her again, can't help it, she's my fantasy queen. What an incredible temptation, maybe it's you who are the brains behind all this, I don't give a damn, I'm so in love with her...she's so b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l....thank you, thank you both, for your influence of my bloodstream....
Ah, thank you! I only wish I could take the credit, but as know, it takes a completely understanding relationship where both minds work as one... at least pertaining to this realm. Stay tuned...

sounds like someone is doing some research for hubby ;)

I"m not sure about that...........sometimes I think it could be interesting then other times I think it's a little harsh.
He enjoys his clean up role so we're on the same page on that one.

I"m not sure about that...........sometimes I think it could be interesting then other times I think it's a little harsh.
He enjoys his clean up role so we're on the same page on that one.
Agreed - i was in a cage for about 2 years off/on and it has its place but its not ideal. How about starting with denying orgasm. Making him go 3 days without release then extend it. Nothing drove me crazier than watching my wife get fucked and being so turned on but not being able to cum. Often, i was told i can watch but i have to promise not to cum. You can also phrase it as about pleasing you. "Honey, while you cannot please me with your cock, it would turn me on if you didn't cum for one week to honor me. Would you do that - babe!" - as a cuckold i couldn't turn down that offer although i did find myself regreting it at times.

Reactions: Rigel
Agreed - i was in a cage for about 2 years off/on and it has its place but its not ideal. How about starting with denying orgasm. Making him go 3 days without release then extend it. Nothing drove me crazier than watching my wife get fucked and being so turned on but not being able to cum. Often, i was told i can watch but i have to promise not to cum. You can also phrase it as about pleasing you. "Honey, while you cannot please me with your cock, it would turn me on if you didn't cum for one week to honor me. Would you do that - babe!" - as a cuckold i couldn't turn down that offer although i did find myself regreting it at times.
Good idea, hubby is NOT allowed to cum on his own. Only when he's cleaning me is he allowed to jerk off. Even though he has a small dick he has incredible control over his orgasms. HE's constantly stroking his little dicky when he watches me have sex and he never cums.
He enjoys watching and cleaning..............................

my wife and i used to play some games. One was dice. Once a day i was allowed to roll a dice and if 6 came up then i was allowed to get off or wife would play with my nipples while i got off. That was stopped because for some reason i managed to roll 6 too often. The second game involved her asking me something i should know that what her favorite color was, or what color top was she wearing that day and i usually got those wrong. The point is that there is not a time when he always gets to cum. You decide. Next time he cleans up, say something like "Honey, do you want to wait another day for me".