Finding Bulls for my Hotwife

Couple4MFM

Couple
Gold member
Dec 21, 2021
USA
Over our years of involvement in the Lifestyle, we have found many different ways for my wife to find new bulls for her blissful enjoyment. We wanted to post a few of our successful methods and see if anyone else has something they want to share about what works or what has failed over the years.

This has been a good method for us and has worked many times resulting in my wife having a good time and being very well satisfied.

We go out of town and go to a bar where my wife sits by herself dressed in clubwear or slut wear. She will order a drink and sip it seductively using a straw or drink stir while I stand back in the shadows of the crowd. Normally within ten minutes a man will approach her and ask if she is by herself and then offer to buy her a drink. She loves when a man takes control and orders a drink of their choice instead of asking what she wants. In our last venture, the man ordered her a Lemondrop drink with double liquor.

The man will normally ask about her wedding band and engagement ring and my wife will flirt and tell them that she is indeed married but that her husband has a tiny cock that can't please her and that she is free to play and enjoy the company of other men. It seems from our experience that men love a married woman and when the woman suggests that the man can satisfy her in ways her husband cannot that it brings out the dominant side of most bulls.

My wife insists that a bull will usually fuck her harder and be nastier if he is being watched by the woman's husband. So, after a lot of flirting, some making out, and a few drinks my wife will tell the man she wants the guy to fuck her and adds that she wants her husband to watch her take a real cock. At this point, a lot of men seem to be uncertain, but she will signal for me to come over and then demand that I show the guy my "tiny" caged cock as edification of why she wants and needs this stranger's cock. Once the guy in question sees my little cock in its cage it typically gives him a feeling of superiority and dominance.

We have done this on many occasions in different places and it has always gone very well for my wife.

On our last adventure doing this, we were in New Orleans and my wife was hit on by a young BBC. When I showed him my cock, caged, he laughed uncontrollably. When he finally settled down he had a difficult time holding a straight face but told my wife he was going to give her what she has been missing and deserved. Over the course of the next 12 hours, I watched as he shot five different full loads deep inside my wife's unprotected pussy. He got off on taking her while she held my little cock in its cage so that he could see it.

We have a lot of other things that have worked well over the years we can share, but we would love to hear from others to learn what you do and what works or doesn't.

We go out of town and go to a bar where my wife sits by herself dressed in clubwear or slut wear. She will order a drink and sip it seductively using a straw or drink stir while I stand back in the shadows of the crowd. Normally within ten minutes a man will approach her and ask if she is by herself and then offer to buy her a drink. She loves when a man takes control and orders a drink of their choice instead of asking what she wants. In our last venture, the man ordered her a Lemondrop drink with double liquor.

The man will normally ask about her wedding band and engagement ring and my wife will flirt and tell them that she is indeed married but that her husband has a tiny cock that can't please her and that she is free to play and enjoy the company of other men.
This is our favorite method as well. My wife enjoys working the room, attracting the attention of the guys and checking out what's available. She likes the fun of the hunt. I call it her walk for cock.

Lots of times we sit together; she makes it clear that she's looking to meet someone. I love the humiliation when her target asks who's the guy with you, and she tells him "That's my husband, don't worry about him, he's a two pump chump that can't satisfy me."

Last edited: