Finding our cuckold feet- an amazing journey

Carrie40

Female
Aug 11, 2021
So I’m brand new on here so please be nice. Not sure if this is the typical post. I guess I’m other peoples views / experiences who are in similar situations.
So I’m 40 years old and been married for 14. Still turn a few heads. Many years ago my husband broached the subject of me having a lover and it’s become a bit of an obsession of his. He’s drop dead gorgeous, but it’s fair to say he isn’t massively endowed. He’s by no means small, but certainly the smallest I’ve had. (Maybe I should post a pic…). Putting it bluntly he knows that I miss big cocks, so wants me to have that.
To be honest it took me until pretty recently to really consider this. I just couldn’t see how this could be good for a relationship. I love my husband to pieces so how could me fucking other men do anything but jeopardise things…?I’ve really battled with this.
So what changed … I guess the kids being a bit older and me thinking actually I do want some fun, and craving the thought of another man, and given my husband is laying this out on a plate, I thought why not.
So here we are relatively newly embarking on the “cuckold” journey. We’ve had a few experiences so far. Its definitely been amazing, and has made me so much more sexually confident. I know what I want and I’m happy to go get it. Plus there’s been a snowball effect, the more I have the more I want and crave it! There has been some teething issues ..… mainly in terms of each other’s expectations from what we should get out of this… that said we’re both looking forward to continuing on the journey. Communication is key, but sometimes easier said than done!

A big part of this for me is the experience with my husband - to bring us closer together. He’s empowered me to own it and I understand the profound impact this has on him. Despite this I still feel some tentativeness and guilt on my part. So wondered what people’s tips were in embracing this. So I can lie back open my legs and enjoy playing 😉 with other men and drive my husband wild in the process.

Also happy to share more about our journey if anyone’s interested.

When she told me she wanted other men from time to time, I was in! In that respect we were both lucky in that no time was wasted getting other guys into her/our life. To be sure, I did find it annoying when I wanted to do something with her as a couple (example: go to an event, or get away for the weekend) and she told me she'd already commited herself to her lover for those days. Or when I was in bed with her, and tried to initiate sex and she said "you'll have to wait a couple of days, I'm seeing Mr. X tomorrow." It took a while to adjust our lifestyle to the reality of another man in her life. Those of you with children still at home know what I mean! :) Ultimately, our two most rewarding situations involved my wifes longer term relationships with 1) her boss, and 20 a coworker she traveled with. They were tied in with her work and thus fit much more comfortably in day to day routines and discussion in the household or with friends. One time, we werejust certain my wife had conceived with her boss. We were uptight while we waited for her period, and we had many "what if" discussions. Some people who knew us noticed we seemed uptight. Over time, most of the friends and some family figured it all out anyway. There's no secrets in life.....

So I’m brand new on here so please be nice. Not sure if this is the typical post. I guess I’m other peoples views / experiences who are in similar situations.
So I’m 40 years old and been married for 14. Still turn a few heads. Many years ago my husband broached the subject of me having a lover and it’s become a bit of an obsession of his. He’s drop dead gorgeous, but it’s fair to say he isn’t massively endowed. He’s by no means small, but certainly the smallest I’ve had. (Maybe I should post a pic…). Putting it bluntly he knows that I miss big cocks, so wants me to have that.
To be honest it took me until pretty recently to really consider this. I just couldn’t see how this could be good for a relationship. I love my husband to pieces so how could me fucking other men do anything but jeopardise things…?I’ve really battled with this.
So what changed … I guess the kids being a bit older and me thinking actually I do want some fun, and craving the thought of another man, and given my husband is laying this out on a plate, I thought why not.
So here we are relatively newly embarking on the “cuckold” journey. We’ve had a few experiences so far. Its definitely been amazing, and has made me so much more sexually confident. I know what I want and I’m happy to go get it. Plus there’s been a snowball effect, the more I have the more I want and crave it! There has been some teething issues ..… mainly in terms of each other’s expectations from what we should get out of this… that said we’re both looking forward to continuing on the journey. Communication is key, but sometimes easier said than done!

A big part of this for me is the experience with my husband - to bring us closer together. He’s empowered me to own it and I understand the profound impact this has on him. Despite this I still feel some tentativeness and guilt on my part. So wondered what people’s tips were in embracing this. So I can lie back open my legs and enjoy playing 😉 with other men and drive my husband wild in the process.

A great post. I want my wife to do it and I am sure she wants to. What's holding her back is that she's frightened it will affect our relationship for the worse. I can see her point. I want it so badly though.

Tricky one. I certainly felt that and it took me ages to overcome it. Ironically it was during a rocky patch, I guess there was an element of ‘what’s there to lose’ that allowed me to give in, as well as recognising this was something my husband genuinely wanted so might be a good way back for us to add a spark (which it most certainly did do!).

Whilst we are still working it through and how it fits in our relationship it has fundamentally changed me and it’s something that I feel I wouldn’t want to be without now I’ve experienced it….. I’d have never thought that 3 years ago.

Emotionally It’s definitely not just a case of a free pass. I found it takes a lot of emotional investment and wrangling with what’s right…. Maybe other women don’t feel quite like that, but I guess we are all different. I’d just keep encouraging / reassuring your wife. And obviously deliver what you say you will, as any ambiguity could make it even more difficult for her to move forwards.

So far four guys in total so far, hoping to notch up a few more.

The first was more of an affair I guess. It was someone I knew through work and could tell he was into me, so seemed like a good place to start. To be honest it wasn’t planned, we were on a works night out snd I started flirting with him. Whilst I can be quite flirty this was different and was with intent, I knew What I wanted. That in itself felt really naughty but so good. Later that night I asked him if we could go back to his! Totally out of character for me, but I felt so sexy & liberated. He had guests at his so sadly we couldn’t, but we spent the evening together kissing and getting it on. I was so nervous going home to my husband, unsure how he’d react. He was shocked and couldn’t quite believe it, as he’d wanted me to do this for so long but moreover he was thrilled.

The next week I arranged to go round to his house for the evening. He picked me up from my house. It was so exciting getting ready knowing I was going out to meet a guy for sex. My husband was excited and I think a little nervous. Kissing him goodbye and getting into another guys car, was crazy. But at the time felt so good. No sooner had we driven away from our drive he pulled over and started to kiss me. Safe to say I was very wet!

We had a couple of drinks at his, but it wasn’t long before things started hotting up. Strangely I wasn’t nervous just so fucking excited. The sex was really passionate and frenzied, I didn’t hold back and honestly couldn’t get enough. I vividly remember sliding his cock out of his pants and holding it in my hand. His dick wasn’t huge about 6 inches so plenty to play with and bigger than my husbands. I stripped off to my underwear & recall laying on his bed and pulling my knickers down, legs spread so he could see my pussy. I wasn’t shy and got off on the thrill of being super slutty was another guy. When he first slid his cock inside me, my mind was blown and I knew that there was no way this could just be a one off. I was hooked!

I got off on the whole excitement of fucking another guy, knowing my husband was sat at home waiting for me. I think we fucked twice that first time, before I left for home about midnight.

This was our first encounter of what feels like a life times fantasy so a lot was at stake. The taxi hone felt an age, as I was desperate to get home to my husband….. this has been a recurring theme in every encounter since. Such a strong pull to my husband after

Safe to say this was the first of many nights together. Each time things got better as we learnt each other bodies. It also led to me wanting more cock and bigger .. leading into further escapades x

Sounds like you're off to a flying start - I've enjoyed my wife fucking other men for over two decades, she's out tonight and the fact that she's not home yet clearly means she found someone to fuck - so I hope you have lots of fun for years to come now that you've got started.
James

Hi guys, I found a great site where I meet different girls from my city, just avid girls, they themselves write to me to meet! And everything is absolutely free !!! I'll leave you a link here, you can register and find a girl for the evening in 10 minutes! I couldn't just keep quiet and share this treasure for a bachelor! And most importantly, everything is absolutely free, in general, here is the link, good luck! Put brackets so that the link is not banned, just remove the brackets when searching for https://SPAM/3jTj8Pl
Reported as spam

Hi guys. Jay here from London. Experience mature Indian Dom. Been on the scene since 1988. Message me with your questions happy to answer all questions. My email is handyman4u14@gmail.com. reference wifewantstoplay.

I think your going thru the normal ups and downs of emotions. You love your husband but the sex with your lovers is off the charts great. Part of it is the newness of it, part is the taboo aspect and part is the great sex your having.

Most of all keep the communication open and enjoy yourselves !!! Have you considered having hubby watch? That for us was/is part of the fun and if and when you get that far having hubby "clean" you of your lovers cum is the ultimate in being a hotwife !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the nice reply Carrie, I wish that I was closer to you because you sound like you would just like to have someone who could give you the excitement you are looking for but respect your situation ...

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
So far four guys in total so far, hoping to notch up a few more.

The first was more of an affair I guess. It was someone I knew through work and could tell he was into me, so seemed like a good place to start. To be honest it wasn’t planned, we were on a works night out snd I started flirting with him. Whilst I can be quite flirty this was different and was with intent, I knew What I wanted. That in itself felt really naughty but so good. Later that night I asked him if we could go back to his! Totally out of character for me, but I felt so sexy & liberated. He had guests at his so sadly we couldn’t, but we spent the evening together kissing and getting it on. I was so nervous going home to my husband, unsure how he’d react. He was shocked and couldn’t quite believe it, as he’d wanted me to do this for so long but moreover he was thrilled.

The next week I arranged to go round to his house for the evening. He picked me up from my house. It was so exciting getting ready knowing I was going out to meet a guy for sex. My husband was excited and I think a little nervous. Kissing him goodbye and getting into another guys car, was crazy. But at the time felt so good. No sooner had we driven away from our drive he pulled over and started to kiss me. Safe to say I was very wet!

We had a couple of drinks at his, but it wasn’t long before things started hotting up. Strangely I wasn’t nervous just so fucking excited. The sex was really passionate and frenzied, I didn’t hold back and honestly couldn’t get enough. I vividly remember sliding his cock out of his pants and holding it in my hand. His dick wasn’t huge about 6 inches so plenty to play with and bigger than my husbands. I stripped off to my underwear & recall laying on his bed and pulling my knickers down, legs spread so he could see my pussy. I wasn’t shy and got off on the thrill of being super slutty was another guy. When he first slid his cock inside me, my mind was blown and I knew that there was no way this could just be a one off. I was hooked!

I got off on the whole excitement of fucking another guy, knowing my husband was sat at home waiting for me. I think we fucked twice that first time, before I left for home about midnight.

This was our first encounter of what feels like a life times fantasy so a lot was at stake. The taxi hone felt an age, as I was desperate to get home to my husband….. this has been a recurring theme in every encounter since. Such a strong pull to my husband after

Safe to say this was the first of many nights together. Each time things got better as we learnt each other bodies. It also led to me wanting more cock and bigger .. leading into further escapades x
@Carrie40 I love your enthusiasm for a great night of fun…
Come with me on a night out uptown, we can do a few bars, have a boogie, let yourself go, be yourself, flirt, be sexy, be someone else, be passionate, bring hubby or leave him at the hotel room 😈
I’m from West London

I think your going thru the normal ups and downs of emotions. You love your husband but the sex with your lovers is off the charts great. Part of it is the newness of it, part is the taboo aspect and part is the great sex your having.

Most of all keep the communication open and enjoy yourselves !!! Have you considered having hubby watch? That for us was/is part of the fun and if and when you get that far having hubby "clean" you of your lovers cum is the ultimate in being a hotwife !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the reply and I think you’re right. It’s definitely not always been an easy journey snd there have been lots of ups and downs with emotions. I really do struggle with that aspect. I know how much my husband wants this but sometimes I think his jealousy and my guilt (which leads to emotional neediness) gets in the way. And given how much I would not want this in reverse I can’t just ignore / overlook if my husband has a wobble or I don’t feel 100% loved or idolised. Sadly I’m not able to just say fuck you it’s happening whether you like it or not. It’s a tricky one and I think partly why we’ve not fully cracked this lifestyle.

Like you say above it’s the mix of emotions. I want the lover and the mind blowing sex with a different guy, a guy who gives me more than my husband can sexually and I also like the connection and newness. But moreover I want my husband so badly and want to be adored by him. That’s a big part of it for me. And I guess one can’t work without the other for me.

In terms of watching I 100% would be up for that. We haven’t quite got there yet, but I had a lover round here whilst we were both in. I kissed him in front of husband and then later we went upstairs to play, leaving my husband downstairs. This guy had the biggest cock and it felt insanely good. Knowing my husband was downstairs was incredible, especially when he knew how much better/bigger this guy was and how hard he made me cum.

My hubby has also “cleaned” me up on a few occasions. He loves to do that SO much and I find it a real turn on. The intimacy of the gesture is off the chart.

Currently we are having A break but I’m hopeful for some more fun in 2022…. If I can wait that long ..

Tricky one. I certainly felt that and it took me ages to overcome it. Ironically it was during a rocky patch, I guess there was an element of ‘what’s there to lose’ that allowed me to give in, as well as recognising this was something my husband genuinely wanted so might be a good way back for us to add a spark (which it most certainly did do!).

Whilst we are still working it through and how it fits in our relationship it has fundamentally changed me and it’s something that I feel I wouldn’t want to be without now I’ve experienced it….. I’d have never thought that 3 years ago.

Emotionally It’s definitely not just a case of a free pass. I found it takes a lot of emotional investment and wrangling with what’s right…. Maybe other women don’t feel quite like that, but I guess we are all different. I’d just keep encouraging / reassuring your wife. And obviously deliver what you say you will, as any ambiguity could make it even more difficult for her to move forwards.
that was a barrier in our journey also. she wrestled with the emotional investment and some degree of 'guilt' - despite reassurances.

Reactions: Carrie40