Finding Stag/Vixen for MFM Threesome

bwcbullpa

Male
From
PA, US
May 2, 2022
Philadelphia, PA, USA
While I have over 10 years of experience as a bull for cuckold couples, I've had less luck finding stag/vixen couples for threesomes.

Curious what approaches have you used that have been successful? Are there any websites or apps that are better for MFM than cuckolding?

Also, I'm searching for a situation where the stag is also well endowed like myself, and that the vixen is a size queen able to handle two big cocks.

While I have over 10 years of experience as a bull for cuckold couples, I've had less luck finding stag/vixen couples for threesomes.

Curious what approaches have you used that have been successful? Are there any websites or apps that are better for MFM than cuckolding?

Also, I'm searching for a situation where the stag is also well endowed like myself, and that the vixen is a size queen able to handle two big cocks.
I have 9 inches for her and also love to eat pussy . Check my media,

We've done this with 3 different guys. One guy, our first guy has become ongoing for 4 years off and on, well over 100 times I'd guess.
One guy was an out of town unplanned bar hook‐up. Was exciting as hell in the bar but kinda fizzled out up in his room. We were nervous and couldn't relax. They did mess around and get it on but it wasn't a pleasant experience.
We swapped with another couple on a cruise ship once, was a blast but only happened once.
We've been out drinking and have had some flirting but nothing came of it. With other couples and men.
We have a great time with our friend, we're comfy together, can relax and enjoy good sex for 3 or 4 hours, wife gets fucked a LOT. Nothing crazy happens its slow sensual love making with some hard fucking mixed in with a 2nd guy.
She and I have kinda discussed maybe looking for a different or an additional guy. She hasn't used these words but I know she'd like a well built stud type, maybe black, to fuck the crap out of her till he couldn't go any longer.
I have no idea how to find "friends" into this, especially strangers other than a chance meeting.