First cuckold experience

LincolnUK

Couple
From
UK
Nov 25, 2022
Lincoln, UK
My wife cuckolded me on Saturday and it was amazing!
I had bought her a voucher for a 3 hour sensual massage. She locked me before we left the hotel to drop her off.
When I picked her up she was glowing and couldn’t stop smiling. Jules, the masseur, asked if we wanted to sit and talk over a drink, but my wife lied that we had a dinner reservation. When we got in the car I asked her how it was. She replied, “Just drive, I can’t look him in the eye. “ Once I started driving she told me that she had full sex with him! I was really turned on by this and so happy for her.
I knew the massage included internal stimulation to orgasm, as that’s what we had booked, but I didn’t know it included full sex. They basically did everything together.
I’ve now bought another voucher as she wants me to watch next time!

She booked the Adventure Max treatment.

Attachments

• 379F4519-A64F-4F8A-97F2-4BB46CEA0FB3.jpeg
    379F4519-A64F-4F8A-97F2-4BB46CEA0FB3.jpeg
    252.3 KB · Views: 201
  • BB333E15-8707-4FE6-8DEB-23DA17747DB6.png
    BB333E15-8707-4FE6-8DEB-23DA17747DB6.png
    641.3 KB · Views: 194
My wife cuckolded me on Saturday and it was amazing!
I had bought her a voucher for a 3 hour sensual massage. She locked me before we left the hotel to drop her off.
When I picked her up she was glowing and couldn’t stop smiling. Jules, the masseur, asked if we wanted to sit and talk over a drink, but my wife lied that we had a dinner reservation. When we got in the car I asked her how it was. She replied, “Just drive, I can’t look him in the eye. “ Once I started driving she told me that she had full sex with him! I was really turned on by this and so happy for her.
I knew the massage included internal stimulation to orgasm, as that’s what we had booked, but I didn’t know it included full sex. They basically did everything together.
I’ve now bought another voucher as she wants me to watch next time!

She booked the Adventure Max treatment.

Reactions: Bat boy