first date

Jun 20, 2018
pa
he kissed her a few times she looked in shock they had their backs to me i slipped in when he was kissing her he had his hands on her tits just over her dress

Jun 20, 2018
pa
after a few min nancy too a small blanket from the back of the couch and put it over them then went back kissing i could see her hand on his lap going up and down under the blanket she had her legs spread wide apart the blanket fell down a bit he had her bra unhooked and her tits out other hand on her puss she was rubbing his cock nancy then seen me right behind them she covered up a bit i asked what are you 2 dong she said just kissing then gary said your wife is so wet then kissed her

Jun 20, 2018
pa
yes gary had his fingers in nancy i herd her say no not with my hubby around he was trying to get her to suck him they just kept making out like that i heard her say don't stop just like that she was cumming on his fingers i think he cam in her hand and then he left i asked she said she tried to stop him but she felt so bad that he was so turned on and she was stopping him i said it was ok i asked what he did to her she just said you must know i said i just want to hear her say it so she said he finger fucked me in my pussy and in my ass ok

Jun 20, 2018
pa
nancy just told me she wanted to meet her guy again but asked me if i would not keep watching them and she asked to go to the bed rom gary told me she told him she is ready to go all the way she just told me it is tonight and she is going shopping for a new dress or maybe a skirt

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
pa
the date went well nancy went all the way after making out she pulled frank to the bedroom and shut the door i gave them a nin then opened the door a crack she was striping fir him he was on the bed she then laid with him i heard her say go slow you are kind of bigger then what she was youst to he laid on her i could see right up there legs as he pushed the cock in her pussy she had her legs up around his waist as he slammed it in hard he said you like that don't you she said yes as she moaned he did go slow and after like 10 min he cam in her i left them alone as they kissed and made out after that i looked back in and he had her doggy fucking the hell out of her and cam in her again then he left after that

May 14, 2018
yes gary had his fingers in nancy i herd her say no not with my hubby around he was trying to get her to suck him they just kept making out like that i heard her say don't stop just like that she was cumming on his fingers i think he cam in her hand and then he left i asked she said she tried to stop him but she felt so bad that he was so turned on and she was stopping him i said it was ok i asked what he did to her she just said you must know i said i just want to hear her say it so she said he finger fucked me in my pussy and in my ass ok
That's hot...I bet she felt like a girl in high school again.
I remember dating cockteases like her who were shy to do much but wanted you to fingerbang them all night in the backseat, park, etc.

Aug 7, 2018
Tampa, FL
Pretty much how Stacey and I play. I watch from afar - when I can. In a bar or in a hotel room through the crack in the door of our suite ... not allowed to join in. She wants to focus on him and their love making and not be distracted by my presence. But it turns me on I'm OK with it. The times I haven't been present at all it drove me crazy in a good way. My anxiety is high as we text back and forth until the texts stop and I know what's going on. That's when it literally drives me crazy. When she comes home we usually have the best sex as she shares every detail.